Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? (3249 Views)

How Does This Woman Lay In Bed(picture) / What Could Be Running Through The Mind Of This Guy / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by vybzkartel: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
She is married but just a friend of mine
I have noticed that, when I call and her husband is not around, she is very happy talking to me

When the husband is around, she will either not answer, or pretend she can't hear me with the usual " hello, hello hello, I can't hear you oo, bla bla"

Is this woman into me? Why can't she tell me not to call her at some times? Mind you. I am not interested in her

1 Like

Re: What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by ifex370(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
vybzkartel:
I have noticed that, when I call and her husband is not around, she is very happy talking to me

When the husband is around, she will either not answer, or pretend she can't hear me with the usual " hello, hello hello, I can't hear you oo, bla bla"

Is this woman into me? Why can't she tell me not to call her at some times? Mind you. I am not interested in her

Then why are you calling her?

Leave this woman alone let her enjoy her marriage...

Naturally, women are very confused beings.. If she seems to like you.. Its just her being confused...

You have nothing to offer her better than her husband

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by greatnaija01: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
so YAM left in the presence of GOAT should remain intact when left for a few days abi?

INTERESTED OR NOT... you will soon sleep with her.... YOU ARE BEFRIENDING A MARRIED WOMAN and you think you are safe?

pls get busy with your life and move on with a single lady.

YOU ARE ASKING QUESTIONS YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO... wetin u gain?

IF YOU WERE NOT INTERESTED THEN WHY IS IT A TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION? abegi

vybzkartel:

7 Likes

Re: What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by lilmax(m): 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
for this one mind now he.will think he's a sharp guy

she might just need you for one round that you will last 3mins and dump you grin

face your life

9 Likes

Re: What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
And he is not interested ooo. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by Randy100: 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
The husband may be a jealous type and she is trying not to offend the husband.

2 Likes

Re: What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by mikejj(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
does her husband know you.
Re: What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by vybzkartel: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
mikejj:
does her husband know you.

No
Re: What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by mikejj(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
vybzkartel:

No
she is just a friend to you...most women are not comfortable answering calls in the presence of their husband..i think you are the one mixing things in your head..clear ur mind..she is just a friend...stop choking your head with imaginations that are not real.

1 Like

Re: What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by FisifunKododada: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Satan has postioned you to break up a marriage/family. The question is, will you do the bidding of Shatan?

1 Like

Re: What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by khingTony(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
vybzkartel:

You're not interested in her, yet, you keep calling her.
The question shouldn't be "What's on the mind of this woman" rather, it should be "What's on your Mind"

Steer clear an innocent Man's Wife

2 Likes

Re: What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by mastermaestro(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
vybzkartel:

Keep calling her until your story makes front page here on Nairaland on how a randy dude was beaten pink and red for flirting with another man's wife. Continue, let the devil use you and dump you in boiling water.

2 Likes

Re: What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by chris31(m): 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Allow the woman to concentrate on her marriage before u got what ur looking for then ur eyes go clear
Re: What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by ChristisGod: 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
chris31:
Allow the woman to concentrate on her marriage before u got what ur looking for then ur eyes go clear

Buhahahahaha
Re: What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by IjebuWarrior: 2:09am On Feb 18, 2019
So many immature folks on here, I swear sad
Re: What Is On The Mind Of This Woman? by immaculate1234(m): 2:52am On Feb 18, 2019
shey u got your attention?....... not phuk off

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Sex Best Style For This Rainy Season / Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct / Visiting A Girl At Home For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.