Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,183 members, 7,860,247 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

"This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) (54781 Views)

Haaland Used Benzema As An Example: "I Hope To Be A Better Footballer" / Mahrez Vs Salah Trends As Nigerians Argue About Who Is A Better Footballer / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by sagio09: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Where the woman?,Where d football?
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by klever18(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
noting amazing here
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Oricha79(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ball joggler is different from football player

1 Like

Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
I love playing football too
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by holuwajobar(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
The best joggler isnt the best footballer
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by hardeycute(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Who is a Footballer?

An uninspiring blogger copied a tweet from Twitter to post on NL and what Dominique could do is to push the thread to FP cry, what a very bad moderation.
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
MyAmericandream:
If they now watch me play nko?
U mean play on the bed?
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by guru90: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
I watched the video via Instagram... Talented woman but she wasted it..
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Gforce2019: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Security alert: the athiefkulated crew are watching for what to loot . Woman, please be careful...they can come and loot your ball, pls be security conscious....
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
MatthAnn:
I love playing football too
Can you joggle with the ball
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Can you joggle with the ball
Yeah but not that much
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by LegalOpinion: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
See what you people are doing. Because data is cheap right. No problem. Let me win on Saturday.

Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
好的
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Arebdoullah(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is joggling its very different from actual playing....
My point? Not all jogglers can play

1 Like

Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Arebdoullah(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sincinnati:
A good ball juggler doesn't often make a good ball player and vice versa.

Like me, it will be a miracle if I can juggle the ball up to 50 times, but I am something else in the pitch.
Playeeeeeee!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Sincinnati: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Arebdoullah:

Playeeeeeee!!!!! grin
Lol..

Bros shey no be true?

Some good players can't juggle beautifully.

1 Like

Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by nkemdi89(f): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
There is always criticism when a woman tries to do what men does, she can handle the ball unfortunately she wasn't privileged to have the opportunity to make a career out of it, my mother was a good tennis player back then at orogun grammar school in delta, she was even going inter school competition in old bendel state, unfortunately she couldn't pursue her dream, till now she holds the racket and plays more than men. I was training to be a good taekwendo player, but the motivation wasn't there, and it wasn't easy combining training with job. Nigeria is a country that kills dream.

1 Like

Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by mrkings84(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Is she better than our president buhari? Our president has skills o
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by freemanbubble: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Okay
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
cheesy I hope say she no de dribble like Okocha, de play like Ronaldinho. wink

But to jog ball is not playing o.
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
MatthAnn:

Yeah but not that much
Ideally
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by davillian(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
There is a difference between football juggler and a footballer.
Op get sense abeg
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
MyAmericandream:
If they now watch me play nko?

u that u cannot juggle a ball with ur two hands put together

continue lying to urself
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by asalimpo(m): 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
nkemdi89:
There is always criticism when a woman tries to do what men does, she can handle the ball unfortunately she wasn't privileged to have the opportunity to make a career out of it, my mother was a good tennis player back then at orogun grammar school in delta, she was even going inter school competition in old bendel state, unfortunately she couldn't pursue her dream, till now she holds the racket and plays more than men. I was training to be a good taekwendo player, but the motivation wasn't there, and it wasn't easy combining training with job. Nigeria is a country that kills dream.
you r right on this. People should learn how to savour the fragrance of the rose well nd fully before complaining about the thorn that comes with it. The world is naturally negative. It's always cute to see a woman do something predominated by men nd vice versa.

1 Like

Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
MatthAnn:

Yeah but not that much
Very ideal
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by nkemdi89(f): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
asalimpo:

you r right on this. People should learn how to savour the fragrance of the rose well nd fully before complaining about the thorn that comes with it. The world is naturally negative. It's always cute to see a woman do something predominated by men nd vice versa.
Thank you very much.
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by sharpwriter(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
daddytime:
I couldnt watch the video but according to them she can joggle...

Kudos
Just see tundeednut page on instagram... The thing look like sorcery... Was amazed and bewildered.... She needs elevation and promotion sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi / Nigerian Man Who Lives In UK Writes After Watching Nigeria Vs Senegal Match / Craziest Photos Taken From The Pitch! Caption Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.