Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,823 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

"This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) (54782 Views)

Haaland Used Benzema As An Example: "I Hope To Be A Better Footballer" / Mahrez Vs Salah Trends As Nigerians Argue About Who Is A Better Footballer / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello my people.Am 19yrs and a talented footballer..my dream is to become a proffessional footballer and make my country (nigeria)proud.

I wanted to start my career this year and someone advice me to join a good academy for a start....Now the issue is that since jan this year have been trying to gather some money to pay the neccessary academy fees(which total sum is 98k)to become a registered player..have tried to raise some amount (but not all)and the payment will be due in weeks to come...

Please my people you can help me with the little amount u can afford(no amount is too small)

note:this is not a scam and am real u can contact me for more enquires.God bless you all
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
If you cannot post the video here get out of here and stop trying to drive traffic to your site. Cheap skate
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by hardbody: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Famousbabe:
This awesome video of a woman juggling the ball has gone viral.

The woman Juggles the ball perfectly to the amazement of people around watching.

Twitter user who shared the video captioned it:.

"This woman is a better footballer than me wow!

What did I just watch �"

Watch the video HERE and see reactions below....

What do you think about her amazing skills?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/woman-juggles-ball-perfectly-she-is.html?m=1

Good ball juggling is not synonymous with good football skills. Both are exclusive of each other. Very few like us can do both. Honestly.
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by UKBobo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Anyone know the language they are speaking? Sounds Nilotic.
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
daddytime:
I couldnt watch the video but according to them she can joggle...

Kudos
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Kendude: 12:08am On Feb 18, 2019
don't worry babe that's how you go score into PDP net on Saturday with wide merging
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by clive2u(m): 12:54am On Feb 18, 2019
MyAmericandream:
If they now watch me play nko?
ball and balls are three different things
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by theDEVILisHERE: 6:26am On Feb 18, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Most ball jugglers don't make good footballers, they are just there for freestyling and shows

Not exactly

They make the best fooballers
Just that most coaches are impatient and too rigid to bring the best out of them

They are expressive while most coaches (European in particular) prefer structured players cause they can create tactics with them
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Crossbow(m): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Joggling is quite different from real football. It is just an exercise for ball control but on the pitch, you need more than ball control, you need power, vision, flexibility, stamina, speed and quick feet..
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by mozona(m): 7:42am On Feb 18, 2019
another wasted talent.... this country.
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by edyken001: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2019
What if she was a footballer just that situation kept here where she was
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Ideally
No
That's the truth
I am good at playing football
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by ONY3KAH(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
gungab:
The video confirm the saying WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER

Check my Signature for quick data at cheap rate
what is better about what she did... you guys should stop spreading yeye talks...
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
MatthAnn:

No
That's the truth
I am good at playing football

I mean you are ideal to Me.
I love it when a woman love to play
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

I mean you are ideal to Me.
I love it when a woman love to play

Yeah
Most of my friends seem surprised too

I just love playing football
Maybe because it unites people from all parts of the world.

But I don't fancy watching it.
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
MatthAnn:

Yeah

Playing it and not watching it is odd nah
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Zayram: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Talent or a lot of practice
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

U mean play on the bed?
on the pitch bro
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
MyAmericandream:
on the pitch bro

Hahaha abeg no ki me
C u
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:21am On Feb 19, 2019
MatthAnn:

Yeah

Happy new day mathann, and
how was your night?

Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2019
MyAmericandream:
on the pitch bro
Alright, keep it up cuz is ideal for people like me
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=Akuruoulo post=75880061][/quote]
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 19, 2019
It was great
Thanks
It was great
Thanks
How about your?
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:40am On Feb 19, 2019
MatthAnn:

It was great
Thanks
How about your?
Very awesome.
Slept like a baby and woke up like a king
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Very awesome.
Slept like a baby and woke up like a king
That's good to know
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
MatthAnn:

That's good to know

Thanks
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Thanks
You are welcomed
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
MatthAnn:

You are welcomed

Alright
Re: "This Woman Is A Better Footballer Than Some Men" (photos, Video) by Chimezirim121: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi / Nigerian Man Who Lives In UK Writes After Watching Nigeria Vs Senegal Match / Craziest Photos Taken From The Pitch! Caption Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.