Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Sex Adventures With Corpers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Adventures With Corpers (1941 Views)

My Sex Adventures With Corpers – Episode 7 / My Sex Adventures With Corpers – Episode 4 / My Sex Adventure With Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sex Adventures With Corpers by Bootinfos(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Episode 2
After she left the class,i went to my sit with eric my classmate.oops i forget to tell u about eric.Eric is my friend he lives same street with me,he is tall 5.5ft,he is a womaniser,he always gist me about all the gals he have f—-d in the neighbourhood,he goes to central baptist and he is in voluntary(R.A),he is the last born of their family.
Me:eric hw e b nau

Eric: oboy i dae oh,u just save us frm that babe wahala(referring to the teacher)

Me: mitcheww abeg forget jare.
The bell was rung for break and i and eric went to a bukar,we bought food and was eating when we heard a voice
“hy” we look up and saw a beautiful damsel looking at us and smiling,i just reply bck by raising my hands

Becky:am becky,u realy save us that time in class oh,i live down that street

Me:ntin jare,nice to meet u,i live in the street down there too
After we finish there we went bck to class not after collecting her number.The day was nice series of different teachers came in and taught us,the bell was rang for closing,i follow my route so with eric
I got home relax a little,ate my lunch and slept for a while,in the evening i went to the football pitch and do what i knw hw to do best,dribbling both keepers and players with 6 goals,i became the star player that evening.i got home to meet dinner ready,my parents were already sitted so i join them.After eating i took my bath and went to bed resting.i decided to chat a little on whatsapp,i just put 0n my data refresh my number and becky was seen on my contact list,i quickly ping her because she is online
Me: hy becky
Becky: hy brilliant boy,this is ur number ryt?
Me:yes oh,so what did u do when u got home
Becky: i got home by 4pm sha,i went to church,read a little and nw am chatting.
ME: wow thats gud,there is something i want to tell you
Becky: anxious,what is it?
Me: dont worry i will tell u in skul tomorow,its not what i can type on phone.
Becky: ok dear,am feeling sleepy,i want to logg off.
Me: so quick,so u want to leave me lonely here huh
Becky:am sori but i have to go
Me:so no kiss for me*winks*
Becky: *send smileys of kisses*
Me: ok take care of urself
I got a mesg frm eric in messenger
Eric: hwfa goat

Me:idiot hw e be nw

Eric:your fada

Me: oya repeat am

Eric: your fada,hw e be for that babe matter nw

Me: wich babe? *pretending as if i dnt knw*

Eric:u dey crase,u nor knw any gal wey u collect he number eh mumu.

Me: oh u mean becky?

Eric: no i mean kybec,mumu

Me:yes oh,that babe i go make sure i arrange her matter wella,me with am just dae chat finish on whatsapp

Eric: really?

Me: no beally,goat

Eric: so weytin una discuss?
Me: we discuss about una papa burial,hw we go arrange am pass
Eric: stop nw,be serious for once
Me:well we just chat normally buh na 2moro i go take gist am for skul
Eric: ;-( nice one bro,u get mouth
Me:yes oh,so hw ur babe na?
Eric: wich one
Me: hw many u get before?mumu
Eric: dem many oh,u knw say na me be sharp guy nau
Me:hmmmm bt hw fa with progress matter nau,una stil dae?
Eric: no me with am nor dae again oh,i don break up with am oh
Me:why nau
Eric: u dae craze,after i don chop my food finish,weytin i wan do with am again
Me:bahd boy
Eric: no good boy,idiot
I off my data and slept off by 12pm.i woke up the next day and got prepared for school,after taking my bath,i ate my food,picked my bag bade my parents goodbye and got to skul by exactly 7:45am.As i got to the gate i heard the sound of the bell so i rush up to meet the line.After singing of different hyms and prayers,our principal walk up to the podium to give an announcement.i just look my side and saw eric,i just eye him,he look bck and look me with the look of “listen to what principal want to talk” i just focus

Principal: Good morning students
Students: Good morning sir.
Principal: how was your niqht?
Students:fine thank you sir!
Before he could continue what he was saying,he caught a student making noise,he call the student out and gave him 12 strokes of the cane,the boy was just rolling on the ground as the cane was landing on his bumbum. The whole student was just laffing as he was told to get up and got bck to where he was standing.*guess who it was* “eric” i just laff at him as he winks in pains.our principal continue.
Principal: Ministry of education has said that corpers will be going to differnt govt skul as frm tomorow,so our skul is not an exceptional,they wil be cuming and i want ur full corporation,u have to be good and nice to them,there shuld be no misconduct at all. THANK YOU
All the students just scream for joy after the principal was done with his speech as they march to their classes.I Just walk up to where eric is
Me: mumu boy hw e be nau
Eric:fool ah dae oh,u hear weytin principal talk so
Me:no i nor hear am,i be deaf,i must make sure say i f–k those corpers oh,i go use body near them wella,i go make name for thz skul
Eric: mitcheww,mumu sense u nor get.abeg make we dae go class jare

Read more :
https://unibenforum.com.ng/2019/02/14/my-sex-adventures-with-corpers-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

Chioma was a vargin / What Are Your Plans For 2020? / My Friend Wants Me To Break Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.