Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,975 members, 7,848,923 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday (29447 Views)

APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention / Poll Shift: Oshiomhole Dares INEC, To Resume Campaigns Despite Restriction / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by B1ak3: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Why do they want it reopened, I thought they have won already? undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by morili: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
We stand with Buhari in Kwara state. As for Saraki and Atiku, we have fixed the burial date of PDP.

ejimatic:
Atiku would lose marginally, not because voters are overdosed on Buhari love, but because when trust is at stake – man-to-man – Buhari is the lesser of two evils. This is the inconvenient truth.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by sammyj: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
.... shocked
Cletus77:

Just say you're ignorance of the Constitution
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by eneyoduke(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
It's better to vote for those that will steal your money than vote for those that will kill you�
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by jackbennie: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Leonardoreel:
Pls I'm in need of a car to drive on Uber & Taxify
I can deliver 100k every month and maintain the car.

Pls help a brother be independent...

too small even keke sef dey deliver 20k every week
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by BiafraIsFree: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
We want to go home. The motherland.

Nigeria is the greatest enemy of the black race.

Inconclusive elections next excuse.

Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by Leonardoreel(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
jackbennie:
too small even keke sef dey deliver 20k every week

It's not small when I also maintain the car...
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by Mitchewww(m): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
But.. Does it mean campaign started more than 90 days according to the electoral act?

If Buhari did not tropple Shagari, we would have gotten it better by now.

Am glad, the next NASS have a lot of work to do.

The loop holes in our laws are too plenty.
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by Xxxylxxx: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
aaamos:
Buhari is a virus

Atiku is the Anti-virus needed to send the virus to daura
You’re The worst animal in this country ask your mom grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by Mitchewww(m): 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Lol..Hope they will visit Ogun state this time?

They are so scared of the election... They had all the time to campaign,they started before Buhari but couldn't complete it like Buhari did..

Shameless people that depend on rigging.

Hypocrite,

You believe what he said about Atiku but insult him when he talks about Buhari.

As if you can hand over any of your business in the hand of Buhari or seek his advise to manage anything seeing he has acute dementia.
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by fruqy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Next2Bezee:
Good one.

Since INEC feels they can be incompetent without any ramifications, then let everyone be incompetent together.

After 4 years of preparation, they couldn't get their acts together. What an international shame.

I don't know why you people keep saying after 4 years here and there. If election preparations is after 4 years and election holds every 4 years, that means they have been planning all elections since forever. It really isn't as easy as people think it is and if postponing wasn't necessary, they wouldn't postpone it.
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by Bsingle(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
daura is sure.

Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by indomitableme: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by zicoraads: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Leonardoreel:

Stop building castles in the air. You can't deliver 100k every month and still maintain the car.
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by emmykk(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
BloggerAdmin:
But it was Adams who first raised this point. So PDP has just suddenly remembered that they still have some work left undone....

Mr Man APC wanted PDP to over cry to show that they are very pain but osita was calm and articulated his views in a very cool manner,surprise at that APC later query why PDP is so calm.

They are playing emotional and financial game on PDP.
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by IYANGBALI: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Let the war begin again

Having sex on Sunday morning before going to church, is it a sin?
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by Leonardoreel(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
zicoraads:

Stop building castles in the air. You can't deliver 100k every month and still maintain the car.

I'm talking about the normal servicing when due
Others would be shared...
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by JALIO: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
kehinde1588:
Reopening or not, it wont save them from defeat.
Ebola don chop your brain you go follow grandpa go daura
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by Gokoyer0(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Send me a pm and let us talk.
Leonardoreel:

Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by livelymatilda22: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mitchewww:

Hypocrite,

You believe what he said about Atiku but insult him when he talks about Buhari.

As if you can hand over any of your business in the hand of Buhari or seek his advise to manage anything seeing he has acute dementia.
What is this? Where are you from?
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by Bobbysteps: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Firefire:
Please play by the rule...

I can confirm that 99.26% of Nigerians are behind Atiku; only the few brainwashed elements says otherwise.
you can not sit in your house and confirm what is happening out there. But let me enlighten you more, it is you and you alone that is behind Atiku cos I'm very sure the sane ones in your family can not follow you and vote for atiefku on Saturday. pls take that at the back of your mind and stop writing nonsense on social media. thanks
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by Firefire(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bobbysteps:
you can not sit in your house and confirm what is happening out there. But let me enlighten you more, it is you and you alone that is behind Atiku cos I'm very sure the sane ones in your family can not follow you and vote for atiefku on Saturday. pls take that at the back of your mind and stop writing nonsense on social media. thanks

2 Likes

Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by imrany20(m): 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Firefire:
Please play by the rule...

I can confirm that 99.26% of Nigerians are behind Atiku; only the few brainwashed elements says otherwise.
I know you guys are only active on social medial but irrelevant in output. Its only fools like you who will vite the criminal.
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by Firefire(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
imrany20:

I know you guys are only active on social medial but irrelevant in output. Its only fools like you who will vite the criminal.

1 Like

Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by Slynation(m): 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
kehinde1588:
Reopening or not, it wont save them from defeat.
Better start dealing with the fact Atiku Ageuro Waziri Abubakar is your next president....
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by Slynation(m): 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bobbysteps:
You must be in a village not to know the whole Nigerians is Atikulated...
Obviously except for the few zombies deceiving the lifeless skeleton into believing he will be reelected....

1 Like

Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by Emmasnoop(m): 12:58am On Feb 18, 2019
Send the dullard back to daura
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by CaptainFM1: 6:14am On Feb 18, 2019
This INEC man no get sense ooo. So if my exam date is postponed, I must not read again towards the new date?
Re: PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday by ogbosike: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2019
Let's not vote political party but vote candidates who are capable irrespective of their political party. ONE LOVE NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa / Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo / Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.