Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,529 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians (7820 Views)

Osun: Drama As INEC Denies Own Document At Tribunal / Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys / Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by mozona(m): 7:00am On Feb 18, 2019
keep denying
Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by hollywater: 7:03am On Feb 18, 2019
rentAcock:
PMB, you have my vote.
See you see Fulanies herdsmen.
Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by Platony(m): 7:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Wait oo

Where u guys expecting INEC to accept before??

Nah, not our INEC undecided
Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by winnerz: 7:12am On Feb 18, 2019
inoki247:
Truly diz Country needs to b pull out of illiteracy I board a Public Taxi on Saturday everyone inside d Cab was like why dey canceled d Election is bkuz some politician already AZ d Ballot Paper I was like so if WAEC discover dere Exams Paper AZ bin Leaked dey will cancel d Exams... I know daz what doz Local News will tell dem and dey choose to believe..

Yes brother, WAEC has cancled it's exams several times because of leaked papers. Especially when it is excessively leaked.
Again, INEC has to deny this allegation for its integrity sake and to retain public confidence, but the truth is that some politicians in there desperation and in collusion with some rouge INEC officials wickedly acquired ballots pre election so as to manipulate the process.
I am sure you heard from INEC that some sensitive materials for Niger East where missing on Friday.
The chairman said the process was sabotaged, what did you think he meant?

All in all, the will of God and the will of the people of Nigeria will prevail.
Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by Brightest04(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2019
One thing that is hard to admit in Nigeria is the truth;and one thing that is easy to deny is the truth.
The claimed no ballots papers with politicians, so those one found with some hoodlums in Kano and other place what are they called?...Was it moi-moi wrappers?
Yesterday the police denied that no one was caught in Abia with prepared results of the presidential and assembly elections.And the video is trending.
May God help us.
Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by jellington: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2019
A vote for ATIKU is a doom for this country and it will never be. The serial liars are at work but they won't get it. Buhari will win any day and return elected.
Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by jellington: 8:32am On Feb 18, 2019
PDP are bad liars. You find out so many contradictions and you really cannot add up or make commonsense out of the lies churning out.Anyway the party as a long history of electoral fraud and brazen stealing of our commonwealth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele: 130 Textile Industries In Nigeria Have Collapsed / Buhari: How Brain Drain Affects Provision Of Quality Healthcare In Africa / Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.