Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help (22561 Views)

Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! / Reps Pass Bill To Scrab Hnd-bsc Certificate – See Why / Help: University Of Ibadan Bsc Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
aywhy93:

I did not bother to read all that... Cuz you already titled it BEAUTIFUL GARBAGE. Use a better title maybe I'll read it... Dummy tongue tongue tongue

If you are very lazy to read arguments that are too sophisticated for your mind to decipher, be intellectually wise enough to admit it instead of hiding under the facade of disinterest.
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by aywhy93(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
DanXplore:

If you are very lazy to read arguments that are too sophisticated for your mind to decipher, be intellectually wise enough to admit it instead of hiding under the facade of disinterest.

Get a Better Life..! cry cry cry

It's not being lazy, It's spending my time wisely, not reading an argument that is Dead on arrival, from Nobody who thinks He's Everybody.

I really don't have the time to argue. If you are looking for arguments and attention, which is obvious... Go to the nearest Vendor and argue with other readers at the stand. Shioorr! angry
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
aywhy93:

Get a Better Life..! cry cry cry

It's not being lazy, It's spending my time wisely, not reading an argument that is Dead on arrival, from Nobody who thinks He's Everybody.

I really don't have the time to argue. If you are looking for arguments and attention, which is obvious... Go to the nearest Vendor and argue with other readers at the stand. Shioorr! angry

You don't have time to argue but you have time to respond. You did not respond to the logic presented to you yet you responded to the comment that suggested you are shallow. It's a case of cherry picking for what your simple mind can decipher. By responding, you have also indirectly contradicted your statements of not having time to argue and spending your time wisely.

When I say you are very dumb, I really mean it from the bottom of my heart.
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by aywhy93(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
DanXplore:

You don't have time to argue but you have time to respond. You did not respond to the logic presented to you yet you responded to the comment that suggested you are shallow. It's a case of cherry picking for what your simple mind can decipher. By responding, you have also indirectly contradicted your statements of not having time to argue and spending your time wisely.

When I say you are very dumb, I really mean it from the bottom of my heart.

I really hope you are a teen cuz i'll be disappointed if you are an adult. You'll be a disgrace to Adulthood.

You have won... Oya, carry your trophy/award and get out of my mention. Are you okay now!

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
aywhy93:

I really hope you are a teen cuz i'll be disappointed if you are an adult. You'll be a disgrace to Adulthood.

You have won... Oya, carry your trophy/award and get out of my mention. Are you okay now!

I would only be contented if you publicly apologised to the OP as well as other readers for misleading them with errors and inconsistent logic. I would also appreciate it if you stop being silly from now henceforth for your own good and the collective benefit of the public

1 Like

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by aywhy93(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
DanXplore:

I would only be contented if you publicly apologised to the OP as well as other readers for misleading them with errors and inconsistent logic. I would also appreciate it if you stop being silly from now henceforth for your own good and the collective members of the public

I didn't mislead anyone. In fact my post is the truth and it has been useful to so many, the likes, shares and comment on them shows that. Here is a sane human who appreciated my response directly.

lazinny:
I see the sense in it now, especially the bolded. Thanks for the clarification cheesy

Point out one person on this thread that benefited or understood your foolery/stupidityy and appreciates it.

You are a fool and you shall remain one FOREVER and EVER... AMEN!!!

I'm finally done with you Boy...!
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
aywhy93:

I didn't mislead anyone. In fact my post is the truth and it has been useful to so many, the likes, shares and comment on them shows that. Here is a sane human who appreciated my response directly.

Point out one person on this thread that benefited or understood your foolery/stupidityy and appreciates it.

You are a fool and you shall remain one FOREVER and EVER... AMEN!!!

I'm finally done with you Boy...!

You are not still getting the point but I will still perform my statutory obligation by pointing out your error no matter how long it would take me.

My disatisfaction is with your first comment that wrongly assumes that all institutions that offer a replacement for lost certificates is rubbish, not with the others. That comment is misleading and is of no benefit to anyone. It is worse than animal faeces because faeces could be used as manure needed to sponsor plant growth.

But your comment is misleading and could ultimately lead one to depression and even death in extreme cases. One bad deed could be more destructive than a million acceptable deeds depending on their combined magnitudes so, don't be quick to award your self a trophy just because of the few likes you might have accrued.

Stop being silly please.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Eyeness: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Good morning everyone,
I just want to say I found my certificate. One of my relatives was with it and admonished me for being clumsy with it.

I went to unilag and they kept posting me, it is well sha. I want to thank everyone who took some timeout of their busy schedule to contribute towards this topic. Blessings in your hustles and all future endeavours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class / Daughter’s Expulsion: Niran Malaolu Battles Trinity International College Ogun / What Is The Hope Of Physics Students After Graduation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.