Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help (22564 Views)

Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! / Reps Pass Bill To Scrab Hnd-bsc Certificate – See Why / Help: University Of Ibadan Bsc Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by kenlinzo(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2019
Go and report the matter at the police station first cos u will need them when u want to swear an affidavit. Since u have a photo copy of the result, affidavit is what u need now.
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by kponkedenge(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2019
The first thing I did after collecting my university certificate was to scan it and put it in my email... Just in case I misplace the hard copy. That's what you should have done.

1 Like

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by MyMouth(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2019
Eyeness:
Thank you. My school is unilag. I was told they dont issue certificate twice in unilag
No school issues certificate twice!
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by wuyilistic(m): 9:23am On Feb 18, 2019
Get a police report, go to court as well to get the necessary. Then take it to your school to request for another one.
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by tabithababy(f): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2019
aywhy93:
Any institution that offers you certificate twice is sh*t. This type of Certificates are only issued once..!

What I do is i scan ALL my important documents and certificates as soon as I obtain them and upload in my mail and cloud storage. It's very important !!! and you'll only know the importance when things like this happen.

Please how can I go about the cloud storage kiss
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2019
Dozie32:
God will help you get it back, coz I know what it takes to acquire a certificate.
Is God his co-tenant in that house? angry

Oga, you either go to your school and get a renewal certificate or keep waiting on God to come and help search your wardrobe. Nigerians and waiting on God in every little thing Mtcheew. You guys are lucky he is God, if not, a few configured slap from him will send away the spirit of laziness and gullibility from some of you.

6 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by erenax: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by erenax: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2019
aywhy93:
Any institution that offers you certificate twice is sh*t. This type of Certificates are only issued once..!

What I do is i scan ALL my important documents and certificates as soon as I obtain them and upload in my mail and cloud storage. It's very important !!! and you'll only know the importance when things like this happen.

Which cloud storage
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Truckpusher(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2019
Get a police report ,court affidavit , write your school formally and attach the documents mentioned before .

Your school senate will sit and summons exams and records to provide your records and your case is closed.

You might also want to beg that mama you offended in the village - Benin people and .......... grin

Last sentence is a joke oh

2 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by amiibaby(f): 9:29am On Feb 18, 2019
Eiya
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by ajayiopy: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2019
Eyeness:
Thank you. My school is unilag. I was told they dont issue certificate twice in unilag
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOUR SUBMISSION? GET COURT ORDER AND DO THE NEEDFUL,WHAT HAPPENS IF YOUR CERTIFICATES GOT BURN?
ALL THESE UNIVERSITY
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by aywhy93(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2019
OP... There are so many good advice here which you can follow and also, keep trying as much as you can maybe you can still see it.

But, those telling you to go and get another one are just tickling your balls, no federal or state uni in Nigeria will issue you certificate twice.
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by aywhy93(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2019
erenax:

Which cloud storage

tabithababy:

Please how can I go about the cloud storage kiss

There are different types of cloud storages, depending on the devices you use and what suits you most... You can try GOOGLE DRIVE, DROPBOX, ONE DRIVE etc Just google one of those and register, you'll be able to upload and keep your important files as long as you want and you can access them anywhere in the world, as long as there is Internet access there.

Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by anjowaka510(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2019
Eyeness:
Good morning all,I am a medical graduate who is about to go for NYSC but three months prior to that in december, i collected my Bsc certificate and kept it in the bottom cupboard in my bedroom and after the new year, i travelled to benin for personal issues. Now NYSC batch A mobilisation is up and my certificate is missing. I have combed the house twice, the only thing that happened significance is that on my dads birthday, a party was thrown and some people came to my room, to put their children to sleep. This is because the door is bad.

I have combed the entire house twice and still cant find it. I asked people in the party and called tgem. No one knows anything. I am at my wits end and dont know what to do. My family members said they havent seen it. All i have is a photocopy. Please help me.

go to unilag and lodge your complain bro, it is not a serious issue your transcript can also be used as prove in nysc camp. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by MissingBudget: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...request...
Be like you get excess time. grin

1 Like

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by tabithababy(f): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2019
aywhy93:

There are different types of cloud storages, depending on the devices you use and what suits you most... You can try GOOGLE DRIVE, DROPBOX, ONE DRIVE etc Just google one of those and register, you'll be able to upload and keep your important files as long as you want and you can access them anywhere in the world, as long as there is Internet access there.

Cheers!

Thanks kiss
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by tempex88(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2019
Eyeness:
Good morning all,I am a medical graduate who is about to go for NYSC but three months prior to that in december, i collected my Bsc certificate and kept it in the bottom cupboard in my bedroom and after the new year, i travelled to benin for personal issues. Now NYSC batch A mobilisation is up and my certificate is missing. I have combed the house twice, the only thing that happened significance is that on my dads birthday, a party was thrown and some people came to my room, to put their children to sleep. This is because the door is bad.

I have combed the entire house twice and still cant find it. I asked people in the party and called tgem. No one knows anything. I am at my wits end and dont know what to do. My family members said they havent seen it. All i have is a photocopy. Please help me.

Good you have a copy. Go and enjoy your life. Anyone that doubts your certificate should write UNILAG for confirmation
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by damlawrence101: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2019
Bro dont worry about ur bsc.. join politics and bcom NIGERIA PRESIDENT with ur NEPA BILL......

2 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by OpTiX45: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Medical graduate Bsc or Mbbs certificate
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by lazinny(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2019
aywhy93:

that's a strong statement you made "Any institution that offers you certificate twice is sh*t" I mean, universities have records , it's even better in today's digital age. If the records to back it up exists, what's the big deal in issuing another certificate Englighten me

1 Like

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by omoteacher(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I think as far as you graduated, any place you wish to work can always call the school for authenticity of your claims. As far as you have court affidavit,police report , statement of result and photocopy of the lost certificate. No school issues certificate twice.
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Pearl05(f): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2019
Eyeness:

No school issues certificate twice. But you can still go to police and declare lost of your certificate, it's good you have the photocopy then you go to your school. There must be something they can do but not to give you another.
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by aywhy93(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2019
lazinny:
that's a strong statement you made "Any institution that offers you certificate twice is sh*t" I mean, universities have records , it's even better in today's digital age. If the records to back it up exists, what's the big deal in issuing another certificate Englighten me

In today's digital age, like you said... It should be easier to replace certificate and all that. I must say, in most universities in UK and some other western countries, you can now get one replacement for stolen/lost certificate even though you'll have to present so many different docs and they'll verify the present status of the lost certificate issued and so many protocols involved. Don't forget how competent and high their record keeping is, digitally.

In Nigeria, where students' results get missing and they'll have to write another exam just because the previous exam record disappeared on the database. Do you think issuing certificate twice will make sense and work its purpose..? And don't forget Only one true certificate of its type must be in circulation at every and any point in time. So in present day Nigeria, Certificates are only issued once. If you lost your certificate, there are many ways your institution can help you but not by issuing you another one.

2 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Bobbybrano03(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2019
Lost but found passport and pvc.. contact domestic wing lagos airport MM1 for claim car hire section ,ask of Ranti 08055231356

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by kammali: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2019
Mr Man enytime u get it back from yr school or from oluwile, tell all house how you get it back....
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2019
aywhy93:

Modified
But abroad own non moni be shit kiss undecided?
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by stanliwise(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Shibaraba:
Sorry oooo
Chai.

I never take eye see my certificate since I graduate..
Wetin I wan use am do?
Maybe make I go collect am sef frame and come hang am for my living room
grin you no well o. Na so you wan take hang 4 years you invested.
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2019
radwad:

Go to any nearest police station......Get a police report
Go to a high court....Get a court affidavit.
Then go to your school with this documents alongside the photocopy of your missing certificate and request for a new certificate. Don't just assume they don't give certificate twice in your school.confirm yourself.

If they refuse to issue another certificate,scan the photocopy for save on Google drive.i am sorry you may have to deal with that for a long time.
Anytime your original certificate is requested,then you present the photocopy alongside the police report and court affidavit.

Best of luck
cc: Eyeness yield to this advice given by Ref:radwad
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by IYANGBALI: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2019
Your village people finally got you
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by stanliwise(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2019
Bobbybrano03:
Lost but found passport and pvc.. contact domestic wing lagos airport MM1 for claim car hire section ,ask of Ranti 08055231356
he may have been a victim of political thugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class / Daughter’s Expulsion: Niran Malaolu Battles Trinity International College Ogun / What Is The Hope Of Physics Students After Graduation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.