Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke (10760 Views)

Onuesoke: Why APC Shouldn't Be Allowed To Remain In Power Beyond May 2023 / Onuesoke: Buhari Has A Penchant For Disappointing Nigerians Every New Year / Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by sumasun: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2019
berrystunn:
Buhari should be aware of the massive registered voters across the country , The turn out is to vote him out

He did not win more support after 4yr.
He lost 90% of those that brought him to power.

Saturday is just five days away, keep calm over 80million voters will decide that..
Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by Corrosiveman(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2019
sai baba
Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by Ayoefa: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Randy100:
I am prepared to loose a lot of money just to make sure Buhari is booted out. My business is closed down for now. I am more determined now.

Good, you will lose your money, your mind and your soul wheb Atiku is roundly defeated by next week.

You can only postpone but you cannot stop the NEXT LEVEL.

It's done deal, take it to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by Yeeyo: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2019
I celebrate with you buhari as u are going to celebrate ur next level in daura
Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by magzey: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2019
INEC give wailers additional one week of Wailing, by the time Buhari WIN with a land slide victory over the fantastically corrupt Atiku , wailers will slowly retreat from NAIRALAND.Stream aswaya grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2019
THAT SILLY MAN CALLED BUHARI THAT VALUE COW'S LIFE MORE THAN HIS CITIZENS STILL IN THE HEART OF MANY USELESS NIGERIANS, Chaii I Cried For This Country
Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by nothingspoil70: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2019
HONESTLY I THINK ATIKU IS THE ONE THAT BENEFITS THE MOST FROM THIS POSTPONEMENT BECAUSE HE HAS MORE TIME TO ENJOY BEING FAMOUS AND IN THE SPOTLIGHT. NO ONE WILL REMEMBER HIS NAME AGAIN AFTER THE ELECTION WHEN HIS POLITICAL CAREER WOULD HAVE DIED A SUDDEN DEATH

1 Like

Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by Dymustxcel(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2019
President Muhammadu MESSI Buhari and Yemi Mbappe Osinbajo 4+4 = NEXT_LEVEL
Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by Gforce2019: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2019
Who know the stinging failure?
Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by Butoneday2(m): 9:01am On Feb 18, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Who is Onusoke ? He is so irrelevant.
You are an idio.t?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by Yeeyo: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Buhari should prepare his handover notes
He should ask somebody to help him prepared the note cos he can't write the brain is empty.

1 Like

Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by Butoneday2(m): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2019
mohims:
Drink sniper or jump into a Lagoon after Buhari wins. Ewu Gambia
Am very dissapointed in you.
Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by Yinxies(f): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2019
Saturday 23rd will determine...

Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by Butoneday2(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2019
Randy100:
I am prepared to loose a lot of money just to make sure Buhari is booted out. My business is closed down for now. I am more determined now.
The Lord is your strenght, he will surely enriched you.
Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by D1zion: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2019
Well spoken.this has opened a lot of peoples eyes to see this tyrant.lifeless bigot
Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by MrPRevailer(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2019
Ayoefa:
This slowpoke is smoking crack, his face will clear when we send Atiku into early retirement.

4+4=NEXT LEVEL

If ATIKU is a thief why has he not been indicted by APC's EFCC?

They are just allegations which cannot be proven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by kareemkamil(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2019
Mumu talk
Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by Butoneday2(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Ayoefa:
This slowpoke is smoking crack, his face will clear when we send Atiku into early retirement.

4+4=NEXT LEVEL
Keep dreaming, you they ontop bicycle they sleep? Wake up man.

2 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Randy100:

How successful were you before Buhari came on board. Keep deceiving your self ooo.
We all know Buhari's government can never be good or appreciated by those Nigerians with the orientation of living big without working for it.

1 Like

Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by surevik(f): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2019
Mighty, strong and organize PDP don fall on lifeless, disunited and shameless APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by igwefivestar(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Who is Onuesoke ? He is so irrelevant in Nigeria politics. He's not even fit to be Tinubu's gateman talkless of a ccok.
no he is not, ur father is more irrelevant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2019
SPOT-ON!
Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by berrystunn(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
sumasun:

Saturday is just five days away, keep calm over 80million voters will decide that..

I did Phone calling campaign for APC.
I was paid.... And well paid

3000 calls do you know how many agreed and how many insulted me.

Don't worry... I'm not allowed to say that
Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by slivertongue: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2019
GMB's defeat has been decreed in heaven and on earth. so we are voting him out
Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by berrystunn(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2019
magzey:
INEC give wailers additional one week of Wailing, by the time Buhari WIN with a land slide victory over the fantastically corrupt Atiku , wailers will slowly retreat from NAIRALAND.Stream aswaya grin grin grin

Buhari government was called fantastically corrupt
Buhari government, transparency international report that Nigeria is more corrupt.

And also poverty capital.
Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by chinedumoooo: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2019
Empty barrel.
Re: No Amount Of Postponement Can Save Buhari From Defeat – Onuesoke by MrPRevailer(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2019
magzey:
m

Okay watch these 3-part 15 secs video of ATIKU answering allegations of Corruption in a CNN interview.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt6GWwqg58f/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=jyin3bpox4xl

If he is corrupt, why have the APC-CONTROLLED EFCC not charged him or seized his properties? Not even a pin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima / Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. / "Buhari Tsunami Will Not Work In 2019" — Zanna Gaddama Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.