Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Domestic Arguments - How Do You Handle Them With Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Arguments - How Do You Handle Them With Your Spouse? (1340 Views)

How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? / 6 Arguments All Married Couples Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Arguments - How Do You Handle Them With Your Spouse? by Giyaz: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2010
Fellow Nairalanders, I would like to hear from you how you handle arguments with your spouse.
It is common knowledge that arguments make somewhat good relationship go sour within few minutes! And I know that the best practice is to avoid arguments but they are sometimes inevitable and could go out of hand especially if both of you are "I will say mine" type - always having a point to prove.
In whose best interest is it to let go of an argument? The wife or the husband. Your opinion is welcome. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Domestic Arguments - How Do You Handle Them With Your Spouse? by softgirl1: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2010
who eva is wrong should admit and in most cases if it is getting out of hand work away and visit it when the other person is in a good mood
Re: Domestic Arguments - How Do You Handle Them With Your Spouse? by luap: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2010
this post is to general. If you think of it you can create an endless repsonse. there is a lot of info on conflict resolution.

(1) (Reply)

Can He Be Ma Father Again? / HARMFUL EFFECTS OF MASTURBATION / Mature Advice Please: Should Married Folks Use intimacy gadgets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.