Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) (7377 Views)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Rekiya Adamu: Buhari's 84-year-old Sister Votes (photo) / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Casts His Votes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by Nigeriapen(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2019
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

Apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo yesterday appealed to Igbo in the Diaspora who relocated home for the purpose of casting their votes before the sudden postponement of the polls, to exercise patience by remaining at home till February 23 in order to exercise their franchise before travelling back to their base. President General, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, Chief John Nnia Nwodo, in a statement made available to journalists in Enugu, said that a few days’ wait was more than another four years of hardship should the wrong people emerge as leaders again.

He said: “My dear brothers and sisters, I am aware of the immense hardship the sudden postponement of the 16th February, 2019 election has brought on all of us. This I know is one of the prices we can be called upon to make for independence. “After all, freedom is never secured on a platter of gold. It is a struggle.

Read More On Link Below;

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/ohanaeze-to-ndigbo-dont-travel-back-without-casting-your-votes/

9 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Ndigbo are full.of wisdom , No doubt .

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by Nigeriapen(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Ndigbo are full of wisdom , no doubt

Read More On Link Below;

News Source: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/ohanaeze-to-ndigbo-dont-travel-back-without-casting-your-votes/

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2019
I will marry an Igbo girl when I'm ready

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by Baawaa(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2019
Because of how much, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by dokyOloye: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2019
True.
Me,I dey kampe, no going back till I vote for the presidential and NASS elections.
Highest I go chop query,and if Atiku Abubakar wins,the person wey issue me query go get im own query for querying me grin grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by midolian(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

How?

I hope you know what wisdom means grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by Chipink(f): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2019
undecided
Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by sexiestharam(f): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2019
They shouldn't travel back? How will they conduct their businesses for a week? You want them to starve and their businesses to suffer? Instead, South East Governors should provide free transportation to everyone travelling back for the election. That's the best palliative measure that can be taken.

11 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by obembet(f): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2019
Igbo no travel self... Many of them busy with thier work here. Nobody travel

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by chinavs9ja(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2019
Naso oo, vote for Atiku/Obi

I will get dofollow backlinks for you(which will boost your own DA and increase your SEO performance), on websites having Domain authority between 80 and 100.
If you are interested to check my signature for my Whatsapp contact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by Chileads(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2019
T
Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by freemanbubble: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Fight to finish!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Sure
Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
They should forward their Aza, so you can wire cash to them.
Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by blackgold2018(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Oya call them handle their expenses while still waiting till Saturday
Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by nwanyionitsha: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2019
We must Atikulate Obidiently with our votes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2019
Very important

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by Cyoung4real(m): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2019
This is buhari and eyeneck plan because they knw Igbos will vote massively for Atiku and they choose to postponed the election at the die minutes knowing fully well that some of them (Igbos)that has left their business to go vote will not stay till next Saturday at the village leaving their businesses for a whole week and once they traveled back, there are tiny chances they will come back again to vote there by reducing the votes of Atiku/Obi in the east. Bit God go suprize them because every disappointment issa blessing in disguise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by MartinCorridon: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2019
No real Igbo will participate in these Elections.

We are boycotting as instructed by our Leader cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by sogodihno: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2019
All of them should stay and votes even their underage children, katsina and Borno alone will cancelled all the votes from thier mud republic.

Millions of ipob pigs won't stop us from moving to next level.

We will not vote a thief.

#istandwithPMB

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by sogodihno: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

By shouting no lefelendum no erection, or by dumping cownu and started licking Atiku(Hausa-fulani) yansh.

Atiku slaves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by mamdanju: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2019
Amina Zakari, a hardworking northern woman was removed from the headship of INEC logistics and operation committee and replaced with a confirmed IPOB sympathizer who bugled last saturday's elections either due to gross incompetency or sabotage. Suddenly everywhere is quite.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2019
SPOT-ON! WISE COUNSEL!
Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by MorataFC: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by Fatherofdragons: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2019
grin yep yep true talk
Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by Chipink(f): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) by HarbySloy(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2019
dokyOloye:
True.
Me,I dey kampe, no going back till I vote for the presidential and NASS elections.
Highest I go chop query,and if Atiku Abubakar wins,the person wey issue me query go get im own query for querying me grin grin

And if Buhari wins nko, just await your sack letter

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? / EFCC Arraigns Ex-sgf Babachir Tuesday / Gombe Governor, Others Meet Emefiele At The CBN Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.