Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution (30197 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by dachilino: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2019
A Nigerian lady has accused her friend of taking her to Dubai for prostitution, in a new Facebook post she shared as an advice to majorly Okigwe residents and girls in Nigeria.

According to the lady identified as Lovelyn Bianca,  her ex-friend Precious Chinwe Orji from Uturu Onuaku in Abia state, forces girls she takes to Dubai to swear an oath with a native doctor never to flee or reveal the secret to anyone.

She further revealed that these girls are forced to swear an oath of paying Precious N3million, before becoming free. Bianca who admitted paying same amount to the lady, said she's now free from any aftermath of breaking the oath. The Nigerian Lady who accused her friend of taking her to Dubai for prostitution, wrote;

This is warning girls in okigwe and uturu and every part of Nigeria . be aware of this girl called precious chinwe orji from uturu onuaku. She is doing prostitution in Dubai and taking girls to native doctor to swear an oath that no one will know what she is doing prostitution in dubai and promised in the gods to pay her 3. Million naira.if not the person will die. Continued sharing till many until you save a soul

Click link to watch video

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/18/nigerian-lady-accuses-her-friend-of-taking-her-to-dubai-for-prostitution-photos/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Wizklynd23(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
She should be happy
Plenty Nigerian Girls dey find
This opportunity no see grin grin
Modified: Another ftc for the 6 time today ��
PMB supporters I dedicate this to u

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Yambee: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2019
This is not fair.

Do not be tricked with promises of heaven outside Nigeria.

Dubai as compared to what those Yoruba ladies go through as househelps, Nannies and other stuff in Qatar,Bahrain,Saudi and co. Is paradise.

Ran into about 18 of them coming back to Nigeria as a group, mostly hairdressers from Ibadan in Qatar last year, who were tricked into thinking they were going there to do hair and take care of little kids.

First, these Arab men seize their passports. And then turn them to sex slaves, while refusing to pay them for the 2 yrs the work visas usually take to run out.

I think it was an initiative by Abike Dabiri that rescued the ladies i saw. I just sat at one corner, listening to them each lament in the Yoruba language,and i nearly cried.

Be very wary of those agents or friends dangling overseas carrots. Especially if the carrots are from Dubai or anywhere in the middle East.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by freemanbubble: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Isoright

If you are not a virgin
And there is this particular low budget asss Moda fuckkker of a boy friend that keeps banging you like crazy then why scared of prostitution in Dubai?

Why not upgrade yourself and travel there and make some cash!

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by MartinCorridon: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
angry

Some names are TOO common with prostitutes:

DORIS....PRECIOUS....LOVELYN....BIANCA = 50% probability

Add a certain native surname = 100% certainty. grin

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by LONGPREEK(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
So where u expecting her to take you there for prayers. I can bet my last mb this girl is an olosho.
She knew what she was going to do.
Na this type them dey call betrayals. They know what they are going to do , they think it's easy , at the point where they discover that it's not as easy as they thought, they try to negotiate when it doesn't work, They resort to blackmail.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by seangy4konji: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Sorry. .
Come back home.

guess you prefer the ones knacking you with coke and gala.

U go hear when as some idiots still wan vote buhari.

U go hu gry..u go tire.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by chinavs9ja(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
That is the problem with ladies!

I will get dofollow backlinks for you(which will boost your own DA and increase your SEO performance), on websites having Domain authority between 80 and 100.
If you are interested to check my signature for my Whatsapp contact.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Chipink(f): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2019
Yoruba abobaku CONEHEAD girl
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by OBTMOS(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2019
sw

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Chipink(f): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2019
When she involved native doctor u should have known things are not right,
Hanty u are greedy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Chipink(f): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2019
When she involved native doctor u should have known things are not right,
Hanty u are greedy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by ipobarecriminals: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2019
sad yamz legs,hairy biabia,pig.All nah development
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by TDonald: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2019
undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Chipink(f): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2019
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by KPOLOVIE(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2019
Is it not better? What if she took you to San baba for corruption alligation. You find help or work you get now you dey complain, you no tell us how u take worry her from the start oh n u won't tell me that you have never known what your friend was into.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by cosmatika(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2019
May God punish u gals for dragging the name Uturu to mud. We have good names from Uturu like Uche Ogah who owns Maters energy, Chief Sab Ejimofor of the defunct Sab Motors, Gregory Ibe who owns Gregory University, Justice Nnamdi Dimgba, a federal high court judge, Cosmatika of Nairaland, the slayer of Zombies. All these great men never brought Uturu name to Nairaland, e come be u oloshos. May caterpillar jam that shop wey una carry for waist cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Kagawa10: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2019
Lol.

A vote for APC is a vote for continuity of our railway project.

It's a vote for judicious use of our little resources which has been drastically reduced due to global fall in the price of crude oil to international communities.

It could be likened to a market woman who sells 20 number of corns at a rate of 110 naira per each daily, however, the market leaders eventually reduced and controlled the price at 50 naira. The market woman is still expected to sell same 20 number of corns and nothing higher than this. Tell me if the woman's income would increase or decrease? However, if the woman had saved enough when the corn was still priced at 110 naira, she wouldn't be affected by the fall in sales price, pending the time sale price would increase.

That's the situation of Nigeria today. When crude oil which is our main source of foreign revenue was selling at $110 per barrel for more than 5 years under Jonathan, Jonathan didn't save but looted us dry instead. We're suffering from this effect today now that crude oil has been selling at a poverty rate of $50 per barrel for the past 4 years under Buhari yet Buhari administration has had so many projects undertaken by him despite earning 60% less.

If only people knew what other oil countries such as Angola and Venezuela are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry despite oil boom when crude oil was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, Lagos-Abeokuta, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari. Note that there's been a global fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by dreamwords: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by IYANGBALI: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2019
Trust any Igbo at your own peril
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by frubben(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2019
abeg aunty how did you pay the 3 million naira to become free?
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by SkinnyNigga: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2019
every Nigerian girl in Dubai Na Ashawo..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Smile4daddy(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2019
Let me copy the name and search for her on fb.

If she get link for boys, I go appreciate and pay her 6M.

One man's food is another man poison

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by MartinCorridon: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2019
IYANGBALI:

grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by MartinCorridon: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2019
IYANGBALI:

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by cosmatika(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Let me copy the name and search for her on fb.

If she get link for boys, I go appreciate and pay her 6M.

One man's food is another man poison
Dm me, I'll tell u her name on Fb
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by vibbb: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2019
What was the agreement b4 goin with her?
Did she promise you of any Job abroad?
If no, den y did u travel outside ur country with a friend without knowing the purpose of the trip.

Oga, i refuse to bliv ur story that u don't have a pre knowledge of d purpose of trvl. smell lies.

Agreement gone wrong.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun / Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos / Man Kills, Roasts Mum In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.