Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution (30229 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerian feminist are no where to be found. where are the Feminist?

Prostitution is now the modus operandi of many Nigerian girls both in Nigeria and abroad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by AdemolaA2: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2019
LONGPREEK:
So where u expecting her to take you there for prayers. I can bet my last mb this girl is an olosho.
She knew what she was going to do.
Na this type them dey call betrayals. They know what they are going to do , they think it's easy , at the point where they discover that it's not as easy as they thought, they try to negotiate when it doesn't work, They resort to blackmail.

Are you one of their agents ?

Instead of you to condemn the act ... shioor!!!

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2019
seangy4konji:
Sorry. .
Come back home.

guess you prefer the ones knacking you with coke and gala.

U go hear when as some idiots still wan vote buhari.

U go hu gry..u go tire.
Very dark humour grin....knacking with coke and gala..chaii
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by DateMynd44(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
TDonald:
undecided
guy how u take do am?
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Richmoney1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yambee:
This is not fair.

Do not be tricked with promises of heaven outside Nigeria.

Dubai as compared to what those Yoruba ladies go through as househelps, Nannies and other stuff in Qatar,Bahrain,Saudi and co. Is paradise.

Ran into about 18 of them coming back to Nigeria as a group, mostly hairdressers from Ibadan in Qatar last year, who were tricked into thinking they were going there to do hair and take care of little kids.

First, these Arab men seize their passports. And then turn them to sex slaves, while refusing to pay them for the 2 yrs the work visas usually take to run out.

I think it was an initiative by Abike Dabiri that rescued the ladies i saw. I just sat at one corner, listening to them each lament in the Yoruba language,and i nearly cried.

Be very wary of those agents or friends dangling overseas carrots. Especially if the carrots are from Dubai or anywhere in the middle East.
do you mean the rest are good, cause I have a friend traveling to Qatar soon through the help of her mum’s friend there, but she’s going there to work as maid
,so I heard
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Forwardwheeldri(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
Most girls in Dubai are into runs now lol

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
U don't have any professional background, no handiwork and u accepted to go to a developed country
To do what exactly if not prostitution.
Mtcheeew
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Yambee: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Richmoney1:
do you mean the rest are good, cause I have a friend traveling to Qatar soon through the help of her mum’s friend there, but she’s going there to work as maid
,so I heard

Please show them this post.

That person is going into what is termed a modern day sexual concentration camp. It is slavery.

Just discourage it for Gods sake.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Agugbadin: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
every Nigerian girl in Dubai Na Ashawo..

You are correct
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Modphase: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
This are the kind of brain that will vote Atiku, foolish people with foolish reasoning all over NL n Biafra. What happened to human dignity ?

Oh ! Sorry, I forget your tribe is without any iota of dignity no matter how minute.
freemanbubble:
Isoright

If you are not a virgin
And there is this particular low budget asss Moda fuckkker of a boy friend that keeps banging you like crazy then why scared of prostitution in Dubai?

Why not upgrade yourself and travel there and make some cash!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Martinez39(m): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
When you believe in nonsenses like curses, demons, Satan, voodoo etc. this is the undue oppression you will likely have to suffer. But for your believe in these nonsenses, you could have told her to fvck off when she took you to the native doctor's shrine, you would have had your freedom earlier and you wouldn't have given her #3m. Too bad the fear of these things caged you for years and made you lose three million naira to a heartless crook. If only stupid thought processes were painful and fatal to the brain.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by simpleseyi: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
MartinCorridon:
angry

Some names are TOO common with prostitutes:

DORIS....PRECIOUS....LOVELYN....BIANCA = 50% probability

Add a certain native surname = 100% certainty. grin

All from same the tribe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by NaijaViral: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2019

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by dominusgai(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kagawa10:
Lol.

A vote for APC is a vote for continuity of our railway project.

It's a vote for judicious use of our little resources which has been drastically reduced due to global fall in the price of crude oil to international communities.

It could be likened to a market woman who sells 20 corns at a rate of 110 naira per each daily, only for the market leaders to reduce and control the price at 50 naira. The market woman is still expected to sell same 20 corns and nothing higher than this. Tell me if the woman's income would increase or decrease? However, if the woman had saved enough when the corn was still priced at 110 naira, she wouldn't be affected by the fall in sales price, pending the time sale price would increase.

That's the situation of Nigeria today. When crude oil which is our main source of foreign revenue was selling at $110 per barrel for more than 5 years under Jonathan, Jonathan didn't save but looted us dry instead. We're suffering from this effect today now that crude oil has been selling at a poverty rate of $50 per barrel for the past 4 years under Buhari yet Buhari administration has had so many projects undertaken by him despite earning 60% less.

If only people knew what other oil countries such as Angola and Venezuela are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry despite oil boom when crude oil was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, Lagos-Abeokuta, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

Are you really that stupid to bring politics into this kind of post? For once be sensible.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Kagawa10: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
dominusgai:

Are you really that stupid to bring politics into this kind of post? For once be sensible.

Na your papa owns this forun or what? Abi this one is mad ni?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Kobicove(m): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
We already know that's what majority of them go yo do in Dubai
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by freemanbubble: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
Modphase:
This are the kind of brain that will vote Atiku, foolish people with foolish reasoning all over NL n Biafra. What happened to human dignity ?

Oh ! Sorry, I forget your tribe is without any iota of dignity no matter how minute.

You don't know anything about life

Where is the dignity for allowing a broke asss dude to disflower you and be banging the hell out of you
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Bighead9: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hmmm, Yeebos Girls and Prostitution are like Bread and Butter. grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by carlos1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
O boy I know dis girl for Okigwe o, so na prostitution she dey do for Dubai, chai
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by carlos1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sure313:
See below

So it's fixed n u r playing with less than 3k. U should b a billionaire by now u Know
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by LONGPREEK(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Are you one of their agents ?

Instead of you to condemn the act ... shioor!!!
Yes I am. I will export your mother next time
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Princeakin4u: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chipink:
N
Very sad developments............I am into JAVA & web programming,BlockChain Tech. internet consulting, information & affiliate marketing, also hardware& software who also loves social media. Training and Installation of various Accounting Softwares Peachtree,Sage Line 50, Sage pastel etc, for more information please WhatsApp +2348064795335
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by ngwababe(f): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Story, no be only 3m..and you wey go, she carry jazz drag you?? Nonsense and Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by AdemolaA2: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
LONGPREEK:

Yes I am. I will export your mother next time

Shows how disrespectful and mannerless you are .. not surprised at all when you couldn’t even condemn a shameful act by your lineage and family .
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Chukazu: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kagawa10:
Lol.

A vote for APC is a vote for continuity of our railway project.

It's a vote for judicious use of our little resources which has been drastically reduced due to global fall in the price of crude oil to international communities.

It could be likened to a market woman who sells 20 number of corns at a rate of 110 naira per each daily, however, the market leaders eventually reduced and controlled the price at 50 naira. The market woman is still expected to sell same 20 number of corns and nothing higher than this. Tell me if the woman's income would increase or decrease? However, if the woman had saved enough when the corn was still priced at 110 naira, she wouldn't be affected by the fall in sales price, pending the time sale price would increase.

That's the situation of Nigeria today. When crude oil which is our main source of foreign revenue was selling at $110 per barrel for more than 5 years under Jonathan, Jonathan didn't save but looted us dry instead. We're suffering from this effect today now that crude oil has been selling at a poverty rate of $50 per barrel for the past 4 years under Buhari yet Buhari administration has had so many projects undertaken by him despite earning 60% less.

If only people knew what other oil countries such as Angola and Venezuela are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry despite oil boom when crude oil was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, Lagos-Abeokuta, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

Mumu... PDP looted your brain join. And Ganduje looted your Liver shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by finstoons(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
I wouldn't go anywhere near native doctor no matter the deal, should have taken caution from the start!
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by AngelicBeing: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
LONGPREEK:
So where u expecting her to take you there for prayers. I can bet my last mb this girl is an olosho.
She knew what she was going to do.
Na this type them dey call betrayals. They know what they are going to do , they think it's easy , at the point where they discover that it's not as easy as they thought, they try to negotiate when it doesn't work, They resort to blackmail.
Hian, this your moniker though, Lol at longpreek, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Dreyl(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nothing someone won't see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

33 Killed In Sokoto - Tabanni, Sansani, Burwanga, Gidan Kare Communities / Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism / Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.