Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution (30230 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Heroclitus(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chipink:
Yoruba abobaku CONEHEAD girl

I do not get it What's conehead? and how does it relate to either the news or a particular tribe?

I ask in peace
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by kurlz(f): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wizklynd23:
She should be happy
Plenty Nigerian Girls dey find
This opportunity no see grin grin
Modified: Another ftc for the 6 time today ��
PMB supporters I dedicate this to u

Don't mind her, she should be happy she wasn't sold to human parts dealers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by congorasta: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kagawa10:
Lol.

A vote for APC is a vote for continuity of our railway project.

It's a vote for judicious use of our little resources which has been drastically reduced due to global fall in the price of crude oil to international communities.

It could be likened to a market woman who sells 20 number of corns at a rate of 110 naira per each daily, however, the market leaders eventually reduced and controlled the price at 50 naira. The market woman is still expected to sell same 20 number of corns and nothing higher than this. Tell me if the woman's income would increase or decrease? However, if the woman had saved enough when the corn was still priced at 110 naira, she wouldn't be affected by the fall in sales price, pending the time sale price would increase.

That's the situation of Nigeria today. When crude oil which is our main source of foreign revenue was selling at $110 per barrel for more than 5 years under Jonathan, Jonathan didn't save but looted us dry instead. We're suffering from this effect today now that crude oil has been selling at a poverty rate of $50 per barrel for the past 4 years under Buhari yet Buhari administration has had so many projects undertaken by him despite earning 60% less.

If only people knew what other oil countries such as Angola and Venezuela are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry despite oil boom when crude oil was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, Lagos-Abeokuta, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

is too late
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by carlos1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
MartinCorridon:

grin

Na lie, I trust okonjo iweala
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by olaoreawofele: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
seriously? Be happy about selling her body? And, you actually got likes for the comment.

Wizklynd23:
She should be happy
Plenty Nigerian Girls dey find
This opportunity no see grin grin
Modified: Another ftc for the 6 time today ��
PMB supporters I dedicate this to u
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Smile4daddy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
cosmatika:
Dm me, I'll tell u her name on Fb
Oya check your signature.

I don DM you ASAP!
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by ezeegolimited30(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
man injustice to man,this precious I know personal was saved by one guy from her madam here in dubai cos they brought her for prostitution, she now has papers nd how come she now brings girls here for money?
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by grandstar(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

If you are not a virgin
And there is this particular low budget asss Moda fuckkker of a boy friend that keeps banging you like crazy then why scared of prostitution in Dubai?

Why not upgrade yourself and travel there and make some cash!

What if your clients want to do butt and you say no? Prostitution and having sex with your boyfriend are 2 different things? It's like comparing a skyscraper to a bungalow.

It's also dehumanizing. If it's her freewill, no wahala but not under coercion or trickery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Earlystar698(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
and she is not happy.....watin she wants take do again if no be to urinate........if you come back to nizooria na still Bleep you go Bleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by LONGPREEK(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, this your moniker though, Lol at longpreek, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin
Na so we see am o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by LONGPREEK(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Shows how disrespectful and mannerless you are .. not surprised at all when you couldn’t even condemn a shameful act by your lineage and family .
Its better for her to use it and make cash than to allow broke idiots like u destroy and and still infect her with disease.
Its called logical sense
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yambee:
This is not fair.

Do not be tricked with promises of heaven outside Nigeria.

Dubai as compared to what those Yoruba ladies go through as househelps, Nannies and other stuff in Qatar,Bahrain,Saudi and co. Is paradise.

Ran into about 18 of them coming back to Nigeria as a group, mostly hairdressers from Ibadan in Qatar last year, who were tricked into thinking they were going there to do hair and take care of little kids.

First, these Arab men seize their passports. And then turn them to sex slaves, while refusing to pay them for the 2 yrs the work visas usually take to run out.

I think it was an initiative by Abike Dabiri that rescued the ladies i saw. I just sat at one corner, listening to them each lament in the Yoruba language,and i nearly cried.

Be very wary of those agents or friends dangling overseas carrots. Especially if the carrots are from Dubai or anywhere in the middle East.

You are right. The warning should also go to Mowe & Abeokuta girls. There is a guy who was based Mowe but now in Dubai /Qatar . He claimed to run a travelling agency in Qatar/Dubai. He is also into employment agency. This guy also tricks girls into slavery in Dubai /Qatar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by AdemolaA2: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
LONGPREEK:

Its better for her to use it and make cash than to allow broke idiots like u destroy and and still infect her with disease.
Its called logical sense

Broke idiots like your ancestors and your lineage ...talk about money , I can buy you and your entire family ... good name is better than silver and gold slowpoke !!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by dominusgai(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kagawa10:

Na your papa owns this forun or what? Abi this one is mad ni?
As you no get sense na. Ode
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by LONGPREEK(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Broke idiots like your ancestors and your lineage ...talk about money , I can buy you and your entire family ... good name is better than silver and gold slowpoke !!!
I can Bleep your mother for some bucks
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by AdemolaA2: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
LONGPREEK:

Poor boy ... get some sense and if you refuse , Lagos lagoon is there for you ok . I’m not
The cause of your problem idiot !!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by AdemolaA2: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
LONGPREEK:

Frustrated Poor boy ... get some sense and if you refuse , Lagos lagoon is there for you ok . I’m not
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by LONGPREEK(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Poor boy ... get some sense and if you refuse , Lagos lagoon is there for you ok . I’m not
See the idiot describing his useless father
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by AdemolaA2: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
LONGPREEK:

See the idiot describing his useless father

I’ve told you times without number that I’m not the cause of your misfortune .. you bastard of a boy ..
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by LONGPREEK(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
AdemolaA2:

I’ve told you times without number that I’m not the cause of your misfortune .. you bastard of a boy ..
I will Bleep your mother and pay her little change to feed you. U sound malnourished
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by jcross19: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
LONGPREEK:
So where u expecting her to take you there for prayers. I can bet my last mb this girl is an olosho.
She knew what she was going to do.
Na this type them dey call betrayals. They know what they are going to do , they think it's easy , at the point where they discover that it's not as easy as they thought, they try to negotiate when it doesn't work, They resort to blackmail.
i can sense that you are into such evil trade!!!! calm down your own children will be used as sexual instruments what you sow you shall reap.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by LONGPREEK(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
jcross19:
i can sense that you are into such evil trade!!!! calm down your own children will be used as sexual instruments what you sow you shall reap.
Fry your father sperm na. I will use your unborn daughters, sisters and your mother
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by jcross19: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
LONGPREEK:

Fry your father sperm na. I will use your unborn daughters, sisters and your mother
we know them those that was born by fornication or whoredom because they don't have one for that they have no regard for someone's father. you are a shame to your mum.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by AdemolaA2: 12:00am On Feb 19, 2019
LONGPREEK:

I will Bleep your mother and pay her little change to feed you. U sound malnourished

You’re so bent on bleeping your mother gay. I blame your father for not using protection or doing withdrawal method on your mother, otherwise , the world wouldn’t have been this contaminated with a pig like you . slowpoke !!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution by cosmatika(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Oya check your signature.

I don DM you ASAP!
Lol, so u re serious about this. Anyway i'll oblige u soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism / Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers / How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.