Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Tinubu: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term (266 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Tinubu: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term by newsbook: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2019
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu, has revealed how some influential members in the Lagos APC Governor’s Advisory Council (GAC) upturned one of his critical decisions not to return his wife, Remi, for a third term in the Senate.

Tinubu explained that the “coup” was hatched prelude to the conduct of the last primary elections across the 245 wards of the 20 local government areas in the state, last year.

He said this while addressing party leaders and members at a stakeholders’ meeting, prior to the postponed Presidential and National Assembly polls, at Police College, Play-ground, Ikeja in Lagos.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/tinubu-why-i-kicked-against-my-wifes-third-term
Re: Tinubu: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term by Mynd44: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2019

(1)

Look At How This Facebook User Predicted The Election In 2015 / US Congressman Blames Buhari For Postponed Polls, Begs Trump To Focus On Nigeria / Sen. Mao A Bad Product - Abia Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.