Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? (1760 Views)

When A Lady Is Raped... (pics) / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by coupeboy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2010
Nairalanders, pls help me to look into this issue. A next door neighbour of mine was raped by armed robbers in the presence of her husband,and the husband is now treatning for a divorce. Though they have gotten 2 kids and in school. What is ur take on this matter?
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by Kinezeala(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2010
i think the man is senseless.
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2010
Maybe he was the one who sent the robbers to despoil his wife

he is just looking for a reason to freely take a younger wife

oloshi!
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by afrobaby(f): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2010
MrPrsdent:

Maybe he was the one who sent the robbers to despoil his wife

he is just looking for a reason to freely take a younger wife

oloshi!

Most likely
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2010
Unless the woman in question was enjoying it why it lasted,because there was a case like that,the man had to end that,because she folded are legs around the armed robber.
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by Rocktation(f): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2010
Silly twerp. The wife should even be the one filing for a divorce, since he couldn't play James Bond for her when the robbers were having their way.

1 Like

Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by fubiluv: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2010
That man is senseless,wicked and very inconsiderate.
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2010
Your neighbors husband is an a**hole. It really pisses me off when I hear about men that do that. It not the persons fault that they got r.aped angry
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by dbigrod(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2010
[size=15pt]the guy is a coward.if i were to be in such situation,i would prefer to take d bullet than to watch my wife being raped[/size]
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=15pt]the guy is a coward.if i were to be in such situation,i would prefer to take d bullet than to watch my wife being despoiled[/size]
[/quote
Are you sure you can die for a woman?
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by googles: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2010
olas2u:

Unless the woman in question was enjoying it why it lasted,because there was a case like that,the man had to end that,because she folded are legs around the armed robber.

the robber must have been Mr. capable cheesy cheesy
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by phemmy88(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2010
Mr capable indeed!
I heard of a situation where the armed bandit really went nasty by demanding that their son who struggle wit them(robbers) sleep with his mother !
The guy blatantly refused and was shot on the right chest but fortunately didn't die,
If you were in the guy shoe what will you do!
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by daylae(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2010
^another twist.
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2010
phemmy88:

Mr capable indeed!
I heard of a situation where the armed bandit really went nasty by demanding that their son who struggle wit them(robbers) sleep with his mother !
The guy blatantly refused and was shot on the right chest but fortunately didn't die,
If you were in the guy shoe what will you do!

Something like that happened in Florida. The robbers tried to set the mother and son on fire after they made the boy have sex with his mom.
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by Omolola1(f): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2010
oh ma gawd!
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by Agibecky: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2010
coupe-boy:

Nairalanders, pls help me to look into this issue. A next door neighbour of mine was despoiled by armed robbers in the presence of her husband,and the husband is now treatning for a divorce. Though they have gotten 2 kids and in school. What is your take on this matter?

I knew about the pathetic case of a young woman who was raped by armed robbers in the presence of her husband and that harmed their marriage.

But that is when she needs the husband most.

It is not easy for the husband and he would need counseling as well as the psychotherapy for the wife.
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by Tosinville(m): 2:51am On Aug 27, 2010
I no go lie d wife sef go tire me complemently nd i no go fit dey chop dat kitty again or divorce am. . . . No be small thing o! lol
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by 1104(f): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2010
god 4bid bad tin~
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by pappy4real(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=15pt]the guy is a coward.if i were to be in such situation,i would prefer to take d bullet than to watch my wife being despoiled[/size]
SECONDED

190, :

god 4bid bad tin~

AMEN OOOOOO[b][/b]
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by nanidee(f): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2010
Kinezeala:

i think the man is senseless.
senseless is an uderstatement for the guy

Rocktation:

Silly twerp. The wife should even be the one filing for a divorce, since he couldn't play James Bond for her when the robbers were having their way.

i seriously wonder why she allowed the useless husband beat her to the divorce thing

d bigrod:

[size=15pt]the guy is a coward.if i were to be in such situation,i would prefer to take d bullet than to watch my wife  being despoiled[/size]

u sound like a real man,  kiss kiss

190, :

god 4bid bad tin~

AMEN
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by bodrin(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2010
Y DNT D HUSBAND PLAY JET LI AT GUN POINT, WEAKLING, HE IS A FOOL.

WAS NOT HER FAULT AFTERALL.

WILL CARE FOR HER MORE
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2010
. sad
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by 1102(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2010
[img]http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/3D Smiles (97).jpg[/img] Hold on lemme finish brushing 1st,I'll get back 2 u wiv answers!
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by Ibomade1: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2010
Good Lord this can't be true cos its so dumb
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by Malyq06(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2010
The woman-like man should have been wise enough to try to keep the whole thing from spreading by givin d wife every support she can get. The whole of NL would probably never hear about his combo of cowardy and foolhardy in asking for divorce.
Re: If Ur Wife Is Raped In Your Presence By Armed Robbers, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Life goes on.

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Girlz Accept Flowers Nowadays? / How Would You Treat Her? / Few Ways To Love Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.