Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu (18231 Views)

2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash / 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. / Duncan Mighty Endorses Sowore For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Dollabiz: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
good
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Isoduwa(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
idid:

I am not an APC supporter. I will never support impunity.
I am a Take it Backer and I am supporting the future through Omoyele Sowore.
Election is not war and we don't want war, our language is revolution and id you are not speaking the same language, that is when it becomes war.
Our nation is at war. Our kids are dying and compatriots are running away. We have to take it back.

Nor complain give me I look like Buhari for your eyes
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
We don't need a gentle man
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by OnyesomJ(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
This Guy is Making sense here, aren't you guyz tired of Recycling Old papas, We shouldn't be Deceive by Their Looks or Their Promises, It Time For Nigerians to Wake Up From Their Slumber #Soworeyouhavemyvote. Let's Try the Guy, nobody is perfect ..

1 Like

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by ogunjobiolaide: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
kenny5811:
1999-2000?
I surprise o, finidi of late 80s to early 2000
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by goat22: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Buhari has nothing to offer

Sowore is still learning the ropes..
He wouldn't know where to start

AtikuObi is good to go .. Experienced team for the top job... Eager to start work without throwing blames around...

I'm Atikulated

Are you?

KidsNEXTdoor, why doesn't number 1 have hair? and why does he always wear glasses?
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by shegra58: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yopcity:
Pls stop this joke, the only possible démocratic way to send back the disaster called buhari back to daura is Atiku.

Sowore cannot even win the governor of his state, wining election in nigeria is a different ball game, it's différent from journalism!

And that is why Nigeria will remain stagnant,USA entrusted their economy worth $269.9 trillion the biggest in the world into the hand of 47 years old Obama,again president Macron of France was 39 years old when he became president of France controlling the country of 3rd largest economy in European Union and here you are saying rubbish I pity you future of tomorrow those men rule your grandfather and father and still rulling over you even may be ruling over your children as well,if you don't know Atiku was in SDP lost presidential primary to MKO in 1992 and at the age of 72 he still vying for that position you better shut up if you don't know what to say because the 3k given to you will definitely take you no where
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by NotNairalandi(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Who English help. Na English wan save Nigeria. Sowore I support. Take It Back
my frien shatap dia
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by CioAngels(f): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ventura1:
Former Nigerian international footballer, Finidi George, has endorsed the presidential candidature of the African Action Congress's Omoyele Sowore.

In a video posted on his Instagram handle @officialfinidi, Finidi, who played as a Nigerian right winger from 1999 to 2000, said: "Election is around the corner, my question is, 'who are you voting for'? I know who I'm voting for; I'll be voting for Sowore".

On his choice of Sowore, Finidi said: "The young lad is vibrant, and he will take Nigeria to the future. Anyone who is over 60 cannot take Nigeria to the future. We are tired of voting the same old men that I think someday will sell Nigeria."

He encouraged Nigerians to use their votes properly and vote for "the young gentleman who will take Nigeria to the future".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdklMjlq0zU

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/17/finidi-george-endorses-sowore-says-young-gentleman-will-take-nigeria-future

CC: lalasticlala
This is beautiful and it is good to hear. More people should queue behind Sowore for result.

1 Like

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by CioAngels(f): 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yopcity:
Pls stop this joke, the only possible démocratic way to send back the disaster called buhari back to daura is Atiku.

Sowore cannot even win the governor of his state, wining election in nigeria is a different ball game, it's différent from journalism!

You must be a youth, youth are the problem and not the great grandfathers they routing for. All the majority of the youths want is food for today and not tomorrow. See how they selling their birthright to the great grandfathers. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Yopcity: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
shegra58:
And that is why Nigeria will remain stagnant,USA entrusted their economy worth $269.9 trillion the biggest in the world into the hand of 47 years old Obama,again president Macron of France was 39 years old when he became president of France controlling the country of 3rd largest economy in European Union and here you are saying rubbish I pity you future of tomorrow those men rule your grandfather and father and still rulling over you even may be ruling over your children as well,if you don't know Atiku was in SDP lost presidential primary to MKO in 1992 and at the age of 72 he still vying for that position you better shut up if you don't know what to say because the 3k given to you will definitely take you no where

And u are quick to use USA and France in comparison with nigeria ? I will not argue with u seeing ur level but go to the dictionary and check out the meaning of the word "realistic"

U re just another wishful thinker living in an "imaginary World" Olodo !
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Yopcity: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
CioAngels:
You must be a youth, youth are the problem and not the great grandfathers they routing for. All the majority of the youths want is food for today and not tomorrow. See how they selling their birthright to the great grandfathers. What a shame.

Nigeria does not need a "youth leader", nigeria needs a "good leader"

Yakubu Gowon ruled nigeria at a very young âge and messed up, the présent governor of Kogi state is young and is still messing up,

Being young does NOT guarantee good leadership, get that into ur skull !
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chisaedhor:
grin

After e promise to make you super eagle coach if he win cheesy cheesy

Go and Atikulate now....
Your brain needs immediate formatting.Even your Cameroonian Atiku will vote Sowore. U r here typing trash.u berra join us in taking it back from our ancestors. Nonsense oluya
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
XTHRONE:
Wasted endorsement, dude stands no chance. Atiku all the way.
U R a nonsense oluya for saying this.am sure u r presently living on PDP rice.mumu like u
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
femi4:
Finidi that lives in spain
In your papa house abi?Go and jump into Lagos lagoon
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by shegra58: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yopcity:

And u are quick to use USA and France in comparison with nigeria ? I will not argue with u seeing ur level but go to the dictionary and check out the meaning of the word "realistic"

U re just another wishful thinker living in an "imaginary World" Olodo !
Mumu you be Atikulated slowpoke
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by XTHRONE(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
U R a nonsense oluya for saying this.am sure u r presently living on PDP rice.mumu like u
Shut up,
talk reasonably next time. Stop reasoning like a retard, u ain't one. Think smart next time.I repeat a Vote for sowore and co is a wasted vote, Atiku all the way. buhari must go
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by XTHRONE(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
If u are angry that Atiku will win, go and hug transformer.
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by idid: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
XTHRONE:

Shut up,
talk reasonably next time. Stop reasoning like a retard, u ain't one. Think smart next time.I repeat a Vote for sowore and co is a wasted vote, Atiku all the way. buhari must go

Atiku ko, treasury looting ni.
You might as well sell your own destiny, instead of voting for my Atikuloot the treasury sucker..
A vote for Sowore is a for the future and a vote for your conscience.

1 Like

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
XTHRONE:

If u are angry that Atiku will win, go and hug transformer.

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
XTHRONE:

Shut up,

1 Like

Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by XTHRONE(m): 12:04am On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=Omolomo4eva post=75873231][/quote]
Get out
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by XTHRONE(m): 12:04am On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=Omolomo4eva post=75873231][/quote]
Hh
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by XTHRONE(m): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2019
idid:

Atiku ko, treasury looting ni.
You might as well sell your own destiny, instead of voting for my Atikuloot the treasury sucker..
A vote for Sowore is a for the future and a vote for your conscience.
It is Saint Sowore that won't embezzle, that guy hunger no be here.
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by dapillar: 3:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Taking Nigeria back from this disaster from duara is not an easy task only Atiku can do it for now let us all get Atikulated.Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Buhari has nothing to offer

Sowore is still learning the ropes..
He wouldn't know where to start

AtikuObi is good to go .. Experienced team for the top job... Eager to start work without throwing blames around...

I'm Atikulated

Are you?
Learning the ropes Na sheep u just be... Buhari was head of state at the age of 32. Obj 30. Ojukwu lead Biafra at the age of 34. Mumu na im you be.
Re: Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu by micky22: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2019
Please watch and share if you truly love Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZRPqiEM9AI&feature=youtu.be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 5 Members Of Airport Drug Syndicate, Recovers ₦19.8m Cash / Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato / Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.