Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash (12320 Views)

No Merger Plan With PDP, Says LP / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by NLCreator: 11:08am On Jan 18
May the merger between the 3 PDP men who deceived their supporters during the last election crumble.

My vote is for Omoyele SOWORE again in 2027.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Zonefree(m): 11:10am On Jan 18
Two habitual clowns!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Smithkafors(m): 11:13am On Jan 18
Lol, they have come again.

You need a credible candidate,PO contested but you kept on castigating him.

Now they want to form a merger to win … you still dey castigate.

This could be because of something else. We welcome merger

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by SmartPolician: 11:23am On Jan 18
Sowore should start from governorship. Presidency is too big for him. Nobody will hand over the presidency to a man who hasn't held a big public office before. Power and money corrupt people.

Plus, Atiku should support Peter Obi for a better Nigeria. Power should remain in the South. Nigeria needs a man with stamina to personally supervise his appointees and be sure they are doing the right thing because Nigerians are dubious people. Obi is the only person who has the energy to do this at this time.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by jmoore(m): 11:34am On Jan 18
Mumu man! Your vote is for Sowore but you did not campaign for him.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Khyrvxjzy: 12:30pm On Jan 18
ipob will hate deji

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Emu4life(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18
Atiku-Obi merger will still not usurp Tinubu in 2027. Except if Kwankwaso is thrown into the Mix.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by peterboro: 12:32pm On Jan 18
Wetin be this?😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Donedeal1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18
On contract or
Based on principles.?.
Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by iCauseTrouble: 12:33pm On Jan 18
angry
Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Emu4life(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18
SmartPolician:
Sowore should start from governorship. Presidency is too big for him. Nobody will hand over the presidency to a man who hasn't held a big public office before. Power and money corrupt people.

Plus, Atiku should support Peter Obi for a better Nigeria. Power should remain in the South. Nigeria needs a man with stamina to personally supervise his appointees and be sure they are doing the right thing because Nigerians are dubious people. Obi is the only person who has the energy to do this at this time.
The problem is Obi was a Governor for 8 years with no tangible achievement. These are things that matter to neutralists who also make a sizeable portion of Voters..

Neither of them is convincing enough. It's saddening to think APC would be holding power beyond 2027.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Gadafii: 12:34pm On Jan 18
The werrey no Dey verified again??😭😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Nbote(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18
Deji is as confused as Nigeria. The same Deji who kept asking for and encouraging a merger now wants the merger to crash. He's rooting for Sowore because he knows Sowore is simply wasting his time

10 Likes

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by GanagiBitrus: 12:35pm On Jan 18
This man again... cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Musauzor(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18
Sowore is always making himself more unpopular every four years while Deji Adeyanju is cashing out big time every four years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Maga123: 12:36pm On Jan 18
We never recover from this mess one person dey talk of 2027

1 Like

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by chipet67(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18
Lol. Cashtivists and clowns

5 Likes

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by IMASTEX: 12:37pm On Jan 18
If BAT forced the camel through the needle's eye when he wasn't even in power to achieve his life long ambition. It is now that he is fully in charge that he won't retain the power. I am not a fan of BAT, I am talking as a realist.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by SmartPolician: 12:42pm On Jan 18
Emu4life:

The problem is Obi was a Governor for 8 years with no tangible achievement. These are things that matter to neutralists who also make a sizeable portion of Voters..

Neither of them is convincing enough. It's saddening to think APC would be holding power beyond 2027.

Keep living in a cloud cuckoo land; nobody can save a man from himself.

I won't reply you again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Ironbull: 12:46pm On Jan 18
Hahahaha Deji pls I noticed lately you talked like someone mentally unstable.

Sowore is fine infact I will rather vote for Sowore or Kachukwu or Imomlen with all my heart than voting for obi and Sowore can only come on the context after Ribadu or Marwa finished their term in 2039.

Deji I stand on my feet till anyday anytime no Southern president will suffer administration short-changed that happen to Gej my man again so either obi, Atiku or whoever likes it or not Tinubu will spend 8 years in full, though I never voted for Tinubu but he won clean and clear for this reason I'm standing by him, the North should wait and all Southern enemies should wait.

Obidients over to you if una like call me names it doesn't move me all I care about is only Gej will ever suffer administrative humiliation again from the South regardless the party.

3 Likes

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Coronavirus1: 12:48pm On Jan 18
Sowore should think of joining the mega party the primary should be between Sowore and Obi and Atiku should become the chairman of the party

1 Like

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by seunmsg(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18
Smithkafors:

Sowore is a more credible candidate. He has no history of stealing N250million cash. He has no history of diverting state funds to his personal business. He has no history of using his underage daughter to launder money to tax haven. He has no history of killing Igbo people and dumping their bodies into the Ezu River. H e has no history of impoverishing his state. He's a far better, de-tribalised and more competent candidate than Peter Obi.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Kukutente23: 12:51pm On Jan 18
When you have been paid by your handlers to post trash it's easy to know

So APC did not deceive their supporters

And your vote for Sowore will make him president abi

You're deceiving Sowore while praying against deceivers

Thunder will boomerang on this dude

5 Likes

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Kukutente23: 12:56pm On Jan 18
Ironbull:
Hahahaha Deji pls I noticed lately you talked like someone mentally unstable.

Sowore is fine infact I will rather vote for Sowore or Kachukwu or Imomlen with all my heart than voting for obi and Sowore can only come on the context after Ribadu or Marwa finished their term in 2039.

Deji I stand on my feet till anyday anytime no Southern president will suffer administration short-changed that happen to Gej my man again so either obi, Atiku or whoever likes it or not Tinubu will spend 8 years in full, though I never voted for Tinubu but he won clean and clear for this reason I'm standing by him, the North should wait and all Southern enemies should wait.

Obidients over to you if una like call me names it doesn't move me all I care about is only Gej will ever suffer administrative humiliation again from the South regardless the party.
Who did you vote for? Obi abi Sowore?
Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by casualobserver: 12:56pm On Jan 18
Smithkafors:

This merger arrangement is medicine after death. These are the same PDP people that could not sort themselves out at the opportune time. It is now that they lost that they realize they should sort themselves out?

The opportunity has gone…..why?

1) the south is already half way through its 8 years. The North is fully aware of what happened with Jonathan and will not make the mistake of voting for a fresh southerner who will get there and feels he is entitled to 8 years. The North would rather back a southerner they know for sure has only 4 years to go that take the chance of a man who is not known to be loyal and respect agreements. They would rather wait 4 years and have 8 years of peace.

2). Obi is unsellable in the core North. As it stands right now, Like it or not, accept it or not, an Ibo man cannot win the presidency without the support of the SW. The SE have not built bridges and trust to earn their votes. Learn from the politics of the SW. the SW is president today because they built bridges and earned the trust of the North. Tinubu is president today not because the SW said it is our turn, you can say it is your turn from now till kingdom come. Tinubu is president because the North said it is the turn of the south and in the south we trust the SW. so when you hear Okonkwo on tv insulting Atiku and calling him a geriatric, remmember these are the people whose votes Obi will need.

3) The only ticket than can wrestle power from Tinubu is Atiku and Obi VP but the ego (which is the same issue that caused the division in the 1st place) will not allow that to happen. You only have to listen to that actor lawyer on Channels yesterday to know that this will never happen. He swore that if Obi accepts To be VP he is done with Obi. This is the reason why the merger will not work. Obi has gone too far down the path and sees himself and indeed is now projecting himself as the de facto opposition to back down to accept the only path that can actually put him in Aso rock….as VP to Atiku.

4) PDP blame Obi for their failure. They resent him. Despite the fact that Wike worked for APC, listen to the way PDP members like Sowunmi and Reno talk affectionately and with respect and awe about Wike but are disparaging towards Obi. You think these people are ready to play second fiddle to Obi and LP? They would rather defect to APC. The insult of an Obi presidency to a PDP man is like someone taking over your family land and asking you to pay rent on it. You would rather die!!!

5) you think Atiku after 6 failed attempts will back down to back Obi who prevented him from snatching his destiny?

In the end the same issues that caused their division in 2023 will cause the failure of any merger. The problem with Atiku, Obi and Kwakwanso is that they have PDP mentality AKA “no gree for anybody” mindset. That is the fundamental difference between APC and PDP. In APC when the party says step down, you step down and work for the party. Umahi was told to step down in senate race and not only step down but become campaign manager for Akpabio. Today he man’s the most powerful ministry in Nigeria which will enhance his profile for a shot at the VP slot in 2031. APc play the long game, PDP are by their DNA short term in their thinking that is why Atiku, Obi and Kwakwanso are serial defectors.

Atiku and Obi missed their appointment with destiny in 2023. They snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. That opportunity is gone and gone for good. Umahi or Uzodima will enter Aso rock as VP in 2031 and from there……. It is not by chance that Umahi is works minister and Uzodima is chairman APC governors forum…everything APC does especially under Tinubu is deliberate. Obi missed his chance to be VP. His destiny now is as a noise maker.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Nyouth: 12:57pm On Jan 18
See them tinubu workers and miscrants
Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Raskimonojendor: 1:07pm On Jan 18
NLCreator:

I will vote Sowore over any of the PDP men anyway anytime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Raskimonojendor: 1:10pm On Jan 18
Smithkafors:

Nothing credible about the political prostitute. From APGA to PDP to Labour. He swore never go leave APGA. He has zero credibility and honour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIE5UQlfkVc?si=TyBY8EUCumG670uD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash by Raskimonojendor: 1:11pm On Jan 18
seunmsg:

Sowore is a more credible candidate. He has no history of stealing N250million cash. He has no history of diverting state funds to his personal business. He has no history of using his underage daughter to launder money to tax haven. He has no history of killing Igbo people and dumping their bodies into the Ezu River.
Thank you for this post.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law / Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings / Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.