Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. (1582 Views)

Why The Church Of Satan Would Rather Pose As Atheists Than Satanists / Have Atheists Ever Thought Of This? / Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
One of the benefits of my rare level of walk with God, is that I have been granted an unusual access to the knowledge concerning Satan, his appearance, works, techniques, tactics, priority, modus operandi, etc.

Hence I deemed it necessary to write a book which just about completely exposed him and all that he was about, and consequently also put a spanner in his works from that angle, and thus making his job of deception of men even much more difficult.

Therefore I already knew the exposure of his ways as such, would definitely wrought some significant havoc in the respect of his works, however it was only after I actually became fully committed to writing the book, and had finally started writing after many inexplicable postponements, that I actually came to know the extent of damage which such an exposure could have on his works, and that it was the worst possible thing that could happen to it.

For before hand I used to come across Satanists in the public once in a while, but after I bagan writing the book, it was as if they had nothing to hide anymore in my respect, as the amount of them I encountered in the short period, was probably more than the other times put together.

For first it was an incident where I was walking on the street and i saw someone coming in the opposite direction, and all of a sudden just about two yards from me fall flat on his face, and start bleeding in his nose and was shaking all over, something I had never experienced throughout my whole life and it happened during that period.

And i wasn't sure of what happened then but it was only afterwards that the thought came to me that it was most likely a satanist who had the audacity to try to attack me, but he was stopped in his tracks just before he could carry out his intentions.

And there was the other instance when I was walking past group of persons who appeared to be sitting randomly in the front of a set of blocks of malls, and in the process I heard one of them standing pointing at me, saying 'na him be this".

But I looked wasn't sure what he was talking about as I looked across the road to see who he was pointing at, all I saw were cars moving to and fro, and then I heard someone among them say that "hin put on cap...", and I was putting on a cap.

And when I had moved past that set of persons to the next closer to me, I heard someone else say in Igbo language, "nya bu onyia", and with my extent of understanding of the language, I was able to interpret that as "this is the person".

And several other instances as such that during that short period of time, but of course that was the most they could do, as they couldn't dare touch me, as they would have been prior to that warned by their master the devil, but there are some stubborn ones that go to ridiculous extents to impress their master, as that one that supposedly got stopped before he could do that.

So such a reaction from the satanists during that short period made me understand how Satan would rather have anything else than have his works and strategies brought to light to this extent.

For although his primary target is the Word of God whenever he comes to man, as he never comes but to steal, kill and destroy, but the only way he could be able to do that to man, is if man disobeys or not keep the Word of God, hence the extent of his obsession against the Word of God as is perfectly captured via this instance:

Mark 4:15 (KJV)

And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

And so he comes immediately to take away the Word of God that's sown in a man heart, and the way he does that is by deception, even just as he did to man in the beginning, but that deception he would be unable to accomplish if his true intentions and modus operandi were exposed.

For who Satan truly is, his intentions and what he reflects outwardly is counterproductive and unfriendly to his job of deception.

For as bad and wicked as men are it's hard to find men who would be willing to accept Satan's proposal, when they know all he's about is to steal, kill, and destroy them, and wouldn't come to them except in the respect of that.

For only very few men would be willing to yield to him, give him that chance in spite of that, even those who hence fall into the category of satanists.

Therefore although hell may yet be brimming with souls because of other factors that make man disobey the Word of God, the amount of souls would be significantly less if Satan chooses to come in his own true appearance and without hiding his true intentions from man.

Therefore he must needs come via other forms, and in disguises, to man, such as via the serpent to the woman, and then via the woman to the man in the beginning, because his true appearance as such would be really bad for his business of deception.

And so to expose Satan in that respect is like stripping him of his main tool via which he carries out his deception of man to that extent.

To be continued.
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Therefore it was such knowledge as I had that I brought with me to Nairaland when i opened an account here, and was mostly involved in the religion section as it concerned my interest of preaching the Word Of God.

But it was quite shocking for me to immediately see how Satanist appeared to be very comfortable in the section with numerous threads, despite it being a religious section and not that of Satanism.

And though I was immediately able to detect the Satanists here, because of my high level of spiritual clout, I wasn't sure that it was the same for the others.

So I just knew that I had to expose them, to make sure that at least people here were also aware of the truth concerning the satanists, so that it would now be up to them if they allowed themselves to be deceived or not.

And the result was following thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4799803/beware-some-satanic-agents-only

Now I was just trying to bring to the table that which I had to bear in this situation, so that people would be more aware of the situation and also the satanists would not be comfortable as usual in the religion section of nairaland.

But the results of this thread shocked the hell out of me, and completely exceeded my expectations, for just two days later, and the religious section looked a whole lot different from what it used to be before that, as the satanists seemed to have gone into hiding, which prompted me to say these:

jesusjnr:
The real satanists appear to have gone into hiding, while the fakers and wannabes appear to be seriously auditioning to take over from their roles, we'll maybe it's their time to shine!

jesusjnr:
I don't know if it's too early to do this but anybody, anyone noticed how the real satanists appear to have suddenly gone undercover? Shhh let keep this observation close to our chest and keep monitoring the events on this segment as it unfolds to see if they are just pretending or if it's for real that they actually gone under. Shhh

And though I thought it was just a temporary outcome, but that was Oct 22, 2018, and this is Feb 18, 2019, and nothing has changed since that took place.

For though there have been a few exceptions to this development where the most stubborn ones have yet remained, the satanists going undercover as a result has shown itself not just to be a flash in the pan, but something that has come to stay in the religion section of Nairaland, and it was all thanks to that thread.

This result which was one of the first Instances via which what I was and that which I had and brought to Nairaland was distinguished, from most of the church folks who were there beforehand, as this was a practical instance of the saying that when light comes to a place, darkness disappears.

Now I must say that I can now breath easier in the religion section of Nairaland as a result of this glaring difference that that this thread has brought, and I know that most religious folks who are regulars in the religious section who are honest with themselves would have to admit the same.

But the truth is that such an extent of spiritual prowess is only possible with the standard of the Word of the Kingdom of God which Jesus brought to us, for it is only that standard of the Word of God that Satan has no answer to, and this was proven by the extent of the spoiling effect this effort had on his work in Nairaland.

Therefore I can see one of Satans agents left here yet going all over the place denouncing the teachings of Jesus, but encouraging that of the Judaism even the law and the prophets, as anything but the teachings of Jesus would suffice as it would yet be comfortable for Satan to handle, but never the Words of Jesus as that would be the beginning of the end of Satan his master's works here.

Luke 11:21-22 (KJV)

When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

The end.

P.s Don't bother about the likes and shares of lies by the Satan zombies here, it's just them exhibiting the characteristics of Satan their master, who is the father of lies.
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Seun(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
So your neighbour collapsed and started bleeding on the street. Instead of trying to help by maybe rushing him to a hospital like the Good Samaritan, you walked away, thinking that he was a “Satanist”. Your silly beliefs made you wicked.

38 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Seun:
So your neighbour collapsed and started bleeding on the street. Instead of trying to help by maybe rushing him to a hospital like the Good Samaritan, you walked away, thinking that he was a “Satanist”. Your silly beliefs made you wicked.
Haba seun, I wish you were there when it happened and also knew the sort of person that I was, then you would know that your verdict could not be any further from the truth.

The incident didn't take place in isolation but a very public place, and there were many people there when it happened, and it was shocking when it happened but I didn't move an inch from where he was. And my attitude prompted calls from the public that I should not touch him, because that was what appeared to be my inclination as I stood there.

But while I stood there I was praying that God had mercy on Him, because that's what I do for even my enemies according to the teachings of my Master Jesus, to pray for and not against my enemies.

But after standing there a for a while I left the place, and it was after pondering on the incident that I saw that it was most likely what I posited that had happened, though I could be wrong but the chances are very slim.

As for your calling my belief silly goes, if so, then your own beliefs are a googolplex times sillier than mine. cheesy
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=jesusjnr post=75856657]One of the benefits of my rare level of walk with God, is that I have been granted an unusual access to the knowledge concerning Satan, his appearance, works, techniques, tactics, priority, modus operandi, etc.

The bolded statement is a prerequisite to becoming a false prophet - claiming special knowledge.

You Christians needs to take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming SATAN.

You are just another snakes oil salesman - total charlatan.

SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 19, 2019
frosbel2:
The bolded statement is a prerequisite to becoming a false prophet - claiming special knowledge.

You Christians needs to take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming SATAN.

You are just another snakes oil salesman - total charlatan.
SMH
Yes I have special knowledge, for Jesus said it is given unto us His true disciples to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but not unto the others.

Hence for me to claim such special knowledge being a true Jesus disciple is not an aberration, but in consonance with that truth.

But of cause this exceeds your mental scope, so i'm not surprised you lack this knowledge for it has not been given to you.

At least you know there are false prophets, so what you are saying in essence is that there are also true ones.

But I don't know if there can be a false prophet in atheism, if so, then you are the atheistic version of me according to you.
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by HappyPagan: 1:51am On Feb 19, 2019
jesusjnr:
One of the benefits of my rare level of walk with God, is that I have been granted an unusual access to the knowledge concerning Satan, his appearance, works, techniques, tactics, priority, modus operandi, etc.

If only this knowledge could power a bulb, the vacuum in your head would be a bit brighter.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Satan loves the disguise!
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2019
The deceiver
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2019
The hider.
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Boy! Satan's in trouble!
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2019
Satan looking for cover
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Satan already showing signs of desperation
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Seun(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Satan exists only in the minds of those who believe in Satan.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Seun:
OK now, suit yourself!

Remain the Satan zombie that you are, and don't repent from your zombism before your death, and we'd get to find out if he really exists or not, deal?
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Seun:
TRUE
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 26, 2019
So much likes for lies to prove that lies can have the majority of likes even though that can never make it to become the truth but it would only yet eternally remain a lie!
cheesy

#lettherebemorelikesforsatanzombielies grin
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by ZinoFasisi: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
So much likes for lies to prove that lies can have the majority of likes even though that can never make it to become the truth but it would only yet eternally remain a lie!
cheesy

#lettherebemorelikesforsatanzombielies grin

Eeya, pele oooo, Just look at how being overreligious is dealing with u, pesin faint 4 road, pple told u not to touch 4 police Wahala reasons and u just left d person there,

So any thought that comes to ur minds must be a message from God abi, anywhere igbo boys point to anybody in a car or on d road, it means there are talking to u

U are claiming God gave u knowledge of Satan to do what with exactly? Ogbeni there is nothing I repeat there is nothing that u want to say about ur special knowledge that is not in d bible already, any other thing is add-on from ur mind

These are d kind of over-religious people who calls themselves Christian with Zero Humanity Lie subconsciously thinking their thoughts were Holy Spirit speaking.

P.S: There Is God

1 Like

Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

Eeya, pele oooo, Just look at how being overreligious is dealing with u, pesin faint 4 road, pple told u not to touch 4 police Wahala reasons and u just left d person there,

So any thought that comes to ur minds must be a message from God abi, anywhere igbo boys point to anybody in a car or on d road, it means there are talking to u

U are claiming God gave u knowledge of Satan to do what with exactly? Ogbeni there is nothing I repeat there is nothing that u want to say about ur special knowledge that is not in d bible already, any other thing is add-on from ur mind

These are d kind of over-religious people who calls themselves Christian with Zero Humanity Lie subconsciously thinking their thoughts were Holy Spirit speaking.

P.S: There Is God
Yeah! That was the way your likes felt pity for Noah and mocked him, when he was warning y'all Satan zombies to repent that a flood was coming, that you were all laughing at him, until the door of the ark was shut, and then the floods came pouring down, that your likes were like sorry Noah we now believe that a flood was coming, please open the door, we now repent, but of course it was already too late.

So don't learn from such ones and keep laughing until you find yourself in hell, where y'all laughter would cease and mourning would commence, maybe that's when you'd believe that Satan exists, and to add salt to injury, he'd be there mocking you himself, and saying why didn't you believe jesusjnr's word that I exist you this big zombie fool, but unfortunately for you, you wouldn't find his joke very funny, Lol! grin

So don't repent and keep laughing, and soon it would be your turn to be laughed at! cheesy
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 28, 2019
Satan zombies with many likes.

Maybe I should also deceive them with another like so that they would be deceived to think that it means that they are right.

But I wouldn't do that because liking lies is an exclusive characteristic of a Satan zombie. grin
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by frank317: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
HappyPagan:

If only this knowledge could power a bulb, the vacuum in your head would be a bit brighter.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Pr0ton: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
HappyPagan:

Mehnn
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by advocate666: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
Stop.
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
advocate666:
Stop.
Point of correction, Satan has been cast out and dethroned, by Jesus the undisputed and reigning prince of the world.
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by dotcomnamename: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Seun:

Seun, can you see how biased your moderator is here with this disgusting hate statements by Anayophd ? sad

https://www.nairaland.com/5053839/lola-alao-wins-custody-battle

Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by stanliwise(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Seun:
Hi seun,
Sorry for quoting you on the wrong thread but why has this three moderator becomes nothing but figure heads in the programming section. The programming section has become so dead and silent with almost no topic posted to the front page.

lordZOUGA, Javanian , kodewrita has been inactive for a long time. The last time this moderators came online was mid 2018 and one was 2017.
Please can you do something about it.
Thank you.
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by advocate666: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Point of correction, Satan has been cast out and dethroned, by Jesus the undisputed and reigning prince of the world.

That which you seeking, you will get.

Ave Satanas.
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
advocate666:

That which you seeking, you will get.

Ave Satanas.
Point of correction!

I'm not seeking to, but i'm already inflicting significant damage on your master's works, as you can already see.

Was that a threat, like seriously?

You seem not to have been briefed by your master concerning who jesusjnr truly is, for if so you ought to know that even your master Satan is powerless where I am, so how much more a mere zombie of his as yourself?

Don't get lost yet for I want to you to have a taste of who I am and the force that I represent. grin
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Satan loves his disguise!
Re: Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. by LuciferAdvocate(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2019
hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did The Name Jesus Replace Yeshua / Feminists Who Don't Submit To Their Husband Will Exhibit The Curse From God / Fornication Pt.1 - Proverbs 5 - Perceiving A Harlot (http://letspleasegod.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.