Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,619 members, 7,840,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Phcn Workers Commence Nationwide Strike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phcn Workers Commence Nationwide Strike (7643 Views)

NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity / Ogun Workers Commence Three-day Strike / FG Orders Sack Of 20,000 PHCN Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phcn Workers Commence Nationwide Strike by Pappij: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2010

Anyone with light in their area yet? please confirm.
Re: Phcn Workers Commence Nationwide Strike by Carlmax(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2010
we have light now @ airport road, Benin city. UP NEPA
Re: Phcn Workers Commence Nationwide Strike by baslone: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2010
The light is back!
Re: Phcn Workers Commence Nationwide Strike by fatai2: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2010
From little analysis we have about 100,000 jobless graduates including engineers. Oga Gudluck wat are u still doing with these bunch of oldies? Just call for PHCN recruitment and see wonders,
Re: Phcn Workers Commence Nationwide Strike by jayJR(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2010
A lot of us here are just so insensitive and unguided as to who to hold accountable for our conditions, First Ineed someone to give me a logical answer to the question ' why is the F.G.N Never willing to honour their agreements unless they re forced to via a strike action?' same time last year it was A.S.U.U this time around its PHCN. We all rain abuses on nepa officials and in the end we forget they ought to be regulated not by me or u but by some corrupt leaders who are in coalition with them top PHCN officials, in the end the scape goats are the regular workers at phcn who are willing to do theri jobs but their hands are tied. If there is poor power generation or failed /fake power contracts who do you blame? common people what is the job function of a minister for power and steel?, Its a cool thing to get very angry when services of a country are down but lets try to I.D where to point accusing fingers, I do not know any body working in phcn but from my findings the real problem, is , from the very top of this administration!
Re: Phcn Workers Commence Nationwide Strike by Tbaba777: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2010
why did they call off the strike, they could have hold for 10 years, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S-Maryland, Opens Lagos Office For Business / The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? / Jonathan Announced Cabinet 6 Weeks After Inauguration (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.