Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) (56030 Views)

See What someone Did at The #endsars Protest That got people talking(pics). / Wedding Between Folakemi And Oluwasina Made People Talking (pics) / See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by Chelsea82: 12:37am On Feb 19, 2019
This is so so sweet, happiness is free people. Viral video of Husband and wife dancing at Old Age trend online.

The two agely couples shows that age is not a barrier to their life style and happiness.

They were both rocking with swag, as people gathered to watch them, the husband and wife rock each other to the extent the wife even twerk to his husband, which made her husband grab her waist.

They are such a beautiful and happy couples ,the dance to their taste without minding people around them. As the wife nailed the dance.

This is true signs of a happy family.

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/husband-and-wife-dances-and-rocks.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by Chelsea82: 12:38am On Feb 19, 2019
See Reactions , And Watch How the wife want to kill her husband with Rock Dance HERE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 19, 2019
Husband and wife cannot "dances" and "rocks"

If someone creates a thread on "common mistakes in English" we go dey shout "who English epp"

20 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by daddytime(m): 12:45am On Feb 19, 2019
Papa is a rolling stone while Mama was a pepper dem gang member...

Dia fada...

See better flexing for Niger Delta after enough Sapele water...

10 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:05am On Feb 19, 2019
LOVE IS TRULY A BEAUTIFUL THINGY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by ainas247: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2019
Love .... Love You everyday... This is the meaning

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by Richdad50(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2019
When you marry a friend, your public display of affection (pda) will come out naturally. When ladies say I can't marry my friend, I often wonder if they want to marry an enemy.
Sexual attraction in marriage is rooted in friendship, and a friend you think you are not sexually attracted to now may very well end up to be your sexual obsession if you marry him.

#Richdad

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2019
They are legal.

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by harlee(m): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2019
When u share beer with your wife

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by Baawaa(m): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2019
it might not be ordinary dance,if you know you know grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by babyfaceafrica: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2019
how is this news.
Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by kingreign(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Chelsea82:
This is so so sweet, happiness is free people. Viral video of Husband and wife dancing at Old Age trend online.

The two agely couples shows that age is not a barrier to their life style and happiness.

They were both rocking with swag, as people gathered to watch them, the husband and wife rock each other to the extent the wife even twerk to his husband, which made her husband grab her waist.

They are such a beautiful and happy couples ,the dance to their taste without minding people around them. As the wife nailed the dance.

This is true signs of a happy family.

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/husband-and-wife-dances-and-rocks.html?m=1

So because you saw them dancing you concluded it's a true sign of a happy family?

Do you know what goes on behind closed doors in their house?

Don't judge by what you're seeing being flaunted in public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by tym92(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2019
meanwhile...

come 23rd of February, 2019...

10 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by tym92(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2019
k
Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by OTayobami(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Saw this on IG day before yesterday, omo the woman bad gan she just dey rock the papa anyhow
Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by Smile4daddy(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2019
I for don marry na Ogogoro na course am.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by Captain001(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2019
iAudio:
Husband and wife cannot "dances" and "rocks"

If someone creates a thread on "common mistakes in English" we go dey shout "who English epp"

My brother I no fit shout. It's mournful.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Fake happiness. I have learned that couples who project happiness in public are not really happy at home. They project this for people to think they are happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Old age is sweet
Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by haleymoon: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2019
I tire 4 some kind news, how this one take wan comot buhari for seat

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by cleary: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by Unik3030: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2019
cool

why d wife come dey dance like say she wan do pereira leg over against Chelsea
Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by BrandStrategist(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Lol

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Marriage is easier and more beautiful when you marry your friend, this doesn't mean they don't have issues but the chose their marriage and happiness over marital issues.... Hope our young and intending couples will learn from this bcoz the rate of divorce cases these days is alarming

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Na normal thing joor shocked
Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by Pabloosas(m): 10:07am On Feb 19, 2019
grin
Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2019
Hahaha when Agebro marry Ashawo grin
Re: Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) by Offpoint: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2019
nice aZz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.