Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Girl Died From Sexual Ecstasy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Died From Sexual Ecstasy (906 Views)

Freedom From Sexual Slavery / 18 Year Old Girl Died Two Weeks After Wedding. / This Girl Died At The Age Of Three Due To A Terminal Disease. See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Died From Sexual Ecstasy by Omalee(f): 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Women and their daughters usually share this understanding. It's so between my mum and I, though I'd always say I'm closer to my dad.still my mum understands me more and I share everything with her. good and bad.sometimes I don't tell her how it all went but she must have a hint.that's how my sisters and I were trained. We come first before friends.
I'm wondering if it's so for a lot of girls?
I got talking to a friend and she was lamenting.

This is what happened.

Her younger sister left house to her boyfriend's but she told her parents she was going to her school..
two days into her stay.armed robbers attacked the boyfriend's compound and robbed his co- tenants .she was caught by a stray bullet during the operation .her boyfriend rushed her to the hospital and called her sister (that is my friend) to inform her.

My friend's sister has been in the hospital for almost two weeks now and they are yet to tell their parents. The boyfriend and my friend are taking care of the girl.she was told me that she's afraid to tell her parents. "Even your mum…?" I asked her and she said "yes"!!,
I have been thinking
This took my mind back to a story I published on my blog few months back, it was not a hear say, the person involved told me, of how his best friend and colleague lost his girlfriend during sex in a group party they all attended and how the girls's mum was contacted <<https://www.omaleeblog.com/2018/10/university-undergraduate-died-from.html>>

If Lydia had the power of seeing the future or even had the opportunity of meeting a soothsayer she might have seen or might have been lucky to receive a warning message about the tragic end to what she may have tagged a harmless hangout ..

She left her parents house that fateful Saturday evening to meet up with her man friend whom she dated secretly , Lydia was a 21 years old 300 levels sociology student in a Nigerian university.
Her affairs with the 53years old man who was a member of the national Assembly went on without her parents knowledge
The full story is on my blog.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Educate Men In Her Shop On How To Be Sexually Active Using Herbs / When Dating Becomes A Waste Of Time. / Bella Hadid Poses Completely Without Clothes In A Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.