Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! (1013 Views)

Fashola Visits Egbin Power Plant,Says Government Will 'Settle Its Debts'(photos) / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2010
It's time we forget about June 12, revenge, retribution etc, IBB's government will undo all these rubbish we are facing. Tell me who has the experience to take Naija back to the promiseland if not who took Nigeria out of it. IBB is the man, give him a chance, forget about the black holes, everybody has it. Jonathan can never be good for Nigeria, current events will tell you. Support IBB, forget the curses.
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by chyz(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2010
June 12, forgotten. Anyways what happened on that date

[img]http://2.bp..com/_cWHC0TS97lE/SwL8aS_MldI/AAAAAAAAAUM/TMY5QbU5e8g/s1600/ibb_miriam.jpg[/img]

I LOVE THIS PIC,ITS THE BEST!
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by Beaf: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2010
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by Beaf: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2010
Lovely movie for suckers. Its about Dele Giwa.

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNnn2u-Ln90?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2010
babaearly:

It's time we forget about June 12, revenge, retribution etc, IBB's government will undo all these rubbish we are facing. Tell me who has the experience to take Naija back to the promiseland if not who took Nigeria out of it. IBB is the man, give him a chance, forget about the black holes, everybody has it. Jonathan can never be good for Nigeria, current events will tell you. Support IBB, forget the curses.
Ibb promise heaven and earth and i ask if he's going to achieve that in just '' 4 YEARS ''
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by chyz(m): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2010
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by sjeezy8: 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2010
Not really atleast if Jonathan becomes president he has the political might to be his own mad as did other presidents.

If Anything I see Obj as wanting to help Jonathan emeger as president for Unity or atleast some type of southern unity.
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by Beaf: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2010
chyz:

Either way GEJ=OBJ or IBB, na the same story, so wat ting u dey talka grin

Thats just an idiotic statement.
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by chyz(m): 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2010

I like this pic too, this is way on point. grin
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by chyz(m): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2010
sjeezy8:

Not really atleast if Jonathan becomes president he has the political might to be his own mad as did other presidents.

If Anything I see Obj as wanting to help Jonathan emeger as president for Unity or atleast some type of southern unity.

Yeah right. He had that chance when he was killing people in odi, having a shoot on site called on non-violent and unarmed igbo group, also when he allowed the OPC to reck havoc on non-yoruba(which included ijaws in ajegunle and igbos in alaba) and that aint all.
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by Beaf: 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2010
Another video for suckers. . .

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-lvwBGX9Uk?fs=1[/flash]
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by Solomon227(m): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2010
Chyz
Either way GEJ=OBJ or IBB, na the same story, so wat ting u dey talka
I beg to disagree with u. IBB is not in the rank of GEJ wen it comes to some uncommon talents like killer instincts, maradonaism, machavellianism, lootingism. Even as much as Iyabo Papa tried he couldnt even match d Demon's unique endowments. IBB remains d most Demonic, most Dubiuos, most light-manipulated, most wicked and most virulent Nigerian leader to date. Stop dragging his ego in d mud by puting him in same frequency as GEJ
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2010
Solomon227:

IBB remains d most Demonic, most Dubiuos, most light-manipulated, most wicked and most virulent Nigerian leader to date.

do you have visible ,concrete proofs to show for that? if not hear-says and rumours,
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by sjeezy8: 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2010
chyz I WANT IGBO TO VOTE IBB- its expected thats what you guys always do anyway, so whats different?
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by Beaf: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2010
One more video from suckerville. . .

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeRVxgE4Iaw?fs=1[/flash]
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by chyz(m): 12:00am On Aug 26, 2010
sjeezy8:

chyz I WANT IGBO TO VOTE IBB- its expected thats what you guys always do anyway, so whats different?

When they decision is made during the Ohanaeze meeting which will including Ojukwu and other prominent Igbo leaders. Then Thats who i and the Igbo will vote for whether GEJ or IBB.
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by Solomon227(m): 12:01am On Aug 26, 2010
@ Baba Early: This is from the Demon's mouth himself
During an interview with Eni-B of THIS DAY Newspapers in 2001 shortly after he turned 60, this is how (according to Eni-B) General Babangida justified the execution of General Vatsa and others in 1986: ", Babangida said it was after Vatsa's coup was foiled that he realised his childhood friend and classmate planned the coup in line with a deep-seated personal rivalry, going back to their days as young officers. He said that unconsciously he and Vatsa had been great competitors; that as a young officer, whatever he did Vatsa equally did and whatever Vatsa achieved, he also went after. He said it was Lt. Gen. T.Y. Danjuma who pointed this out to him from their military records.
Babangida gave this rationalisation to justify why he could not pardon Vatsa. He said when he first heard his childhood friend was planning a coup, he decided to do nothing but monitor him. He said however that Vatsa came to him to complain thus, "You heard I was planning a coup and couldn't even ask me. What kind of friend are you?" To this Babangida said he replied thus, "I didn't believe it or are you planning a coup?" He said Vatsa replied in the negative and the matter was forgotten until there was evidence of the plot. He said he instructed that Vatsa be arrested and detained so as not to allow him impede investigation.
"However, he tried to escape through the air condition hole. I couldn't understand why he was trying to escape if he was not involved in a coup plot," Babangida said. He added with a frown, "But while watching the video of his execution, I turned my eyes away when I saw him remove his watch and ask a soldier to give his wife. I couldn't continue watching." He said he couldn't retire or imprison Vatsa because he believed the guy could still have planned a coup either in retirement or in prison. "Rawlings did it in Ghana and you know Vatsa was very stubborn," he said."
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by Solomon227(m): 12:18am On Aug 26, 2010
[img]http://[flash=200,200][/flash][/img]
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by EzeUche(m): 12:27am On Aug 26, 2010
chyz:

When they decision is made during the Ohanaeze meeting which will including Ojukwu and other prominent Igbo leaders. Then Thats who i and the Igbo will vote for whether GEJ or IBB.

Or Abstain from voting for any of these suckers.

We can wait till 2015, but if our will is not done, all hell will break loose.
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by bkbabe97y(m): 2:21am On Aug 26, 2010
chyz:

Not to call u a liar, or an opportunist, or a[b] TYPICAL[/b] Ibo man, but. . . .em, your. . . arr. . em; HASNT OJUKWU ALREADY CHOSEN WHO YALL GOTTA VOTE FOR??!?!
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by koruji(m): 3:56am On Aug 26, 2010
chyz:

I like this pic too, this is way on point. grin

Nice picture isn't it? Now think about the millions of Nigerians who can never hope to put on costumes like these for a contended picture of the family BECAUSE OF THIS MAN'S ARROGANT POLICIES.

Give him another chance? You must have lost your head somewhere along the line!
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by chyz(m): 4:08am On Aug 26, 2010
koruji:

Nice picture isn't it? Now think about the millions of Nigerians who can never hope to put on costumes like these for a contended picture of the family BECAUSE OF THIS MAN'S ARROGANT POLICIES.

Give him another chance? You must have lost your head somewhere along the line!

Look just because GEJ wears the same clothes all the time doesnt mean hes not stealing money too grin. anyways on a serious note, im not supporting him,neither am i support GEJ. All im saying is now i put all my weight behind our leaders to make a good decision because they have info that we the public dont.they know whats really going on. whatever they choose i choose.
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by koruji(m): 4:26am On Aug 26, 2010
chyz:

Look just because GEJ wears the same clothes all the time doesnt mean hes not stealing money too grin. anyways on a serious note, im not supporting him,neither am i support GEJ. All im saying is now i put all my weight behind our leaders to make a good decision [size=15pt]because they have info that we the public dont[/size].they know whats really going on. whatever they choose i choose.

You inadvertently hit on a crucial ingredient that we must have to really move Nigeria forward - information. A crucial principle here is that [size=15pt]our government must not hold information from us, except when national security is involved[/size] - and I am not talking about letting the president go AWOL either. Our government must be completely open - except as noted. This I believe is the first and foremost change that we must have.

Without that, Nigerians are doomed to depending on the "honesty" of those who, as the Yorubas would say, prefer to divide the meat with their teeth!

We stand a better chance under someone like GEJ than the old "soldier" IBB to have this change.
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by jaso1(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2010
@ poater,

YOU'RE A BIG FOOL[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by jamace(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2010
Poster are you okay?

You are campaigning for IBB who ruled this great country for 2 tenures (8 years) and couldn't deliver? What gave you the impression he will deliver if given a third chance? Please leave IBB out of this quest for a credible leader. He is a looter and killer.

Let me just sum up that you don't want this country to grow.
Re: Ibb's Government Will Be The Best! by seanet02: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2010
@poster, you see why this country have always been centuries backward, people like you should not be allowed to express your satanic ideas cos it hurts like a real intercontinental ballistic missile launched on innocent souls, you seems to be really sick which seems incurable

(1) (Reply)

Egypt Protest In Pictures / Baba E Wi Hun Hun-tha Plight Of Nigeria's Senior Citizens / Result Of The Oyo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.