Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant (4031 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by Gisters: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
From; GistMore.com

A gunshot survivor has shared a photo of the scar she sustained on her stomach after she was shot.

Takieyah Reaves was shot in the stomach and the bullet shattered it but, miraculously, missed every major organ. However, it damaged her stomach wall beyond repair so a skin graft was done with flesh taken from her thigh.

The procedure left her looking pregnant and she says people sometimes ask embarrassing questions, like when her baby is due and why her stomach makes growling sounds.

Woman who survived gunshot to her stomach shares photo of her scar that makes her look pregnant

But she's more grateful for life and determined to make the best of it.

Below is what she wrote about her close brush with death.

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/woman-who-survived-gunshot-to-her-stomach-shares-photo-of-her-scar-that-makes-her-look-pregnant

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by Gisters: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
cool
Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by SweetBuns(f): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
We thank God for you life and all.. But some things are mean to be kept private. Jeez.... Tell me if someone won't body shame you, you're literally making yourself bait.

Bringing your matter to a public forum brings public opinions

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by Oyindidi(f): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
God is faithful
Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by decatalyst(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jesus Christ!

Someone people have endured pain ooo shocked

Lucky to be alive to

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by Liliyann(f): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
He is a miracle working God!
The king of kings!
I call him Ekwueme!
He never fails, Always Faithful!
Thank you Jesus!!

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by daddytime(m): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Very strong, lucky and an inspiration to still be able to keep her head up and smile for the world.

Some people wey no get single dent or worry in life go dey complain nonsensically...ingrates
Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by lilmax(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
is this really necessary?
Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by Abortions: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wonders of Lazarusshocked
God of Nebuchadnezzar
I fear u

Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by MJBOLT: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
looks like a mutated body from a horror film

Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by MJBOLT: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
where was jesus when she was shot?
Liliyann:
He is a miracle working God! The king of kings! I call him Ekwueme! He never fails, Always Faithful! Thank you Jesus!!
Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by Zainabhamzat20(f): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
looks like a mutated body from a horror film
hmmm
Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by johnkey: 12:16am On Feb 20, 2019
The 'i didn't ask for this' part moved me to tears damn.

Please let's be grateful for life cause there's a lot of bad things happening to people out there that they never asked of

It could have been anybody
Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by flyca: 2:46am On Feb 20, 2019
Skin graft done by very very amateur doctors.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by femi4: 6:27am On Feb 20, 2019
Is it only me that didn't understand the title

"Gunshot that make her pregnant"

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by 9japrof(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2019
angry grin grin grin

Weather it makes you look pregnant or make you look like you've got fibriod, thank God for life... I wouldn't have said the same if you were in Nigeria, you would have long been dead...

If the hospital no reject asking u to bring police report, they would ask for deposit first weather you are conscious or not, if that's satisfied, they would now give you paracetamol with some drip, mins later you would turn a corspe and they go attribute am to how God want am

Pastors would tell you, if its not the will of God, it will never happen

Taa gbafuo there

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by Zoroaster: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2019
She's thanking a useless god that stood and watched her get shot.. Bleep is wrong with this people?
Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by Georgekyrian(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:
We thank God for you life and all.. But some things are mean to be kept private. Jeez.... Tell me if someone won't body shame you, you're literally making yourself bait.

Bringing your matter to a public forum brings public opinions

She may not want to do this, but I think is the embarrassing questions people ask her already made her bring it on forum
Re: See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant by prewtyjulie(f): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
this is part of the reason i am against this shooting of ballot box snatchers, because someone innocent might end up being shot, because with d high amount of alcohol consuming soldiers and police around, how many of them possess good aim whole shooting.

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Nigerian Billionaires Have Big Ranch House Like America / As A Lady Once You Reach This Level Marriage Is Not For You / Once U Make A Lady Squirt, You Are Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.