Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

"Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye (19275 Views)

How Nigerian Banks Helped Maina To Steal Pensioner's ₦2 Billion / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by Moukandjo: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

You are an idiot, because he took your toutish rant dog Keyamo to the cleaners. Keyamo made the biggest mistake of his life engaging Dino who is so eloquent and has great command of English language. You should be rather ashamed of Nigeria for making Keyamo SAN. he is such a disgrace to whatever SAN means.

Up Dino

Dino for life..
Nawa for all these violent sycophants of the daft shameless international thief! Which one be "idiot" again? Did he insult you? I just hope you continue your usual long & boring propaganda here to launder the irreparable image of the shameless international after his embarrassing defeat on Saturday!
Cheers!
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by uksaviour(m): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2019
Saturday should pls n come n put an end to all this madness
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by concordetz: 11:46am On Feb 20, 2019
Question Beware of atiku,a thief is always a thief!!
Answer Beware of your language. He was not a thief when he contested apc primary and when he was with tinubu, Obasanjo, buhari bankrolling their campaign . Which court convicted him? You shall reap whatsoever you sow.
Question Neither has he challenged "my watch" in court for defamation of his character
Answer. Must he challenge it in court. You have not heard that silence is golden?. Has buhari challenge Obasanjo in court over open letters on him or are you accepting corruptness an incompetence of buhari government.?

1 Like

Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by PresidoAtikuGcf: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Moukandjo:

Nawa for all these violent sycophants of the daft shameless international thief! Which one be "idiot" again? Did he insult you? I just hope you continue your usual long & boring propaganda here to launder the irreparable image of the shameless international after his embarrassing defeat on Saturday!
Cheers!

You behaved like an idiot so I called you what you are
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by XaviDayo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

I swear you really watched it. Keyamo now resorted to his usual attacks and insults like some emotional wreck.

Dino kept his cool but when his turn reaches he serves hotter plates to Keyamo that Keyamo became stupid and was studdering all through.

My brother.....I even download am from YouTube. Dino was all stew I swear. Keyamo just show say im no Sabi elementary law. Dino dey tell am say the presido no get power to order the killing of anybody which is �% correct but Festus was just too consumed by party duties. Even when Seun read the the Geneva convention act to him, he still was saying shit. Why would you want to set aside a Geneva act that you are part of?

My brother.....Festus shame himself. It is a clear sign that God has decided to put confusion in the mist of these people for the sake of the common man.

God bless Naija
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by kalmebad(f): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
Guzel:
I gave up on Dino when he said that
Not just akpabio, he also said Orji Uzor Kalu, uduaghan, Ken Nnamani and others.
By Saturday’s OUK will deliver Abia North and 40 percent of Abia votes.
Uduaghan will deliver his zone.
Akpabio will deliver Akwa Ibom state
Nnamani will deliver his area
Then Dino will retire to his pseudo anti Corruption fight

Nigerians are wise and any unwise fellow among the numbers r doomed for life. . whomever u r supporting, if its only by sentiments and not score cards. .may all the troubles Nigeria has been through come upon u and your generation s
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by Indispensable85(m): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dino melaye, Akpabio is not ur mate ooo
No go there ooo.
The guy is far ahead of you.
You'll see that on Saturday.
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by Cantonese: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Guzel:
I gave up on Dino when he said that
Not just akpabio, he also said Orji Uzor Kalu, uduaghan, Ken Nnamani and others.
By Saturday’s OUK will deliver Abia North and 40 percent of Abia votes.
Uduaghan will deliver his zone.
Akpabio will deliver Akwa Ibom state
Nnamani will deliver his area
Then Dino will retire to his pseudo anti Corruption fight

Hahahaha. Bros you are not even current. For your information Uduaghan is struggling now for his candidature with the court pronouncement in favour of Okorodudu in Delta south. Aside from 1999 - 2003 all attempts by Orji Uzor have failed woefully. With one term to go no other zone in Akwa Ibom will allow the Eket people exceed their second term which ends with Emmanuel Udom in 2003. Ndima Ekere is an Eket man, if he wins that will be three terms for the Eket. Where e go take back enter? Nnamani is retired as a politician.
What does Melaye mean by retired politicians? He refers to those ex governors who spent 8 years looting their states like Akpabio and have retired to the house of assembly as senators. Are they politically relevant in their states? From what you have been seeing across the country, abeg bros, use your tongue count your teeth.
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by MONITZ: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author= post=75916389]Dino, the number one Agbero/Tout in the senate.

Wailers, Just take a look at your senator!!

See Atiku's spokesman!

What a Shame!!!
[/quote

But he was not all these when he was in the APC,make hypocrisy nor kill u this man.
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by jamalnation(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Flyingngel:
Akpabio like power so much that one will think whether he will live forever.
Akpabio moving to Apc involve two things-
1) he is running away from prosecution. We all knw Apc is a safe heaven for corrupt people.
2) he has been promise senate president which i knw if APc wins, the cabal and Tinubu will never allow a so call Minority to assume such position.
Finally, Akpabio is greedy.

he wont even get re elected
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by Blackking98(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Beadex1:
Akpabio cannot and will not deliver Akwa Ibom to Apc, him power no reach and to crown it all he is from the minority group in the state.....all the federal might and intimidation will not give what he desire, Though he is returning back to the Senate
Your analysis is very correct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register / Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) / Nigerians Rate Buhari Poor In Economic Management – Vanguard Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.