Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

"Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye (19274 Views)

How Nigerian Banks Helped Maina To Steal Pensioner's ₦2 Billion / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by DMerciful(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2019
Keyamo was a disgrace, defending extrajudicial killings vehemently!
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by hfc80: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2019
DINO WAITING U BE NA QUESTION I ASK?
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by Sannisege: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2019
Racoon:

Imagine Keyamo defending the obvious stupidity, anarchy inciting statement & lawless of a stupid sitting president like Buhari. sad
If them born you well, go and snatch ballot box on Saturday. Sorry na your name
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by israelmao(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2019
There is no better word than that.
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by RexTramadol1: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2019
ŗįɠђţ ţǫ ƒŗęęd̾ǫɱ ǫƒ şƥęęçђ
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by dboss12(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2019
who is th darwf insulting akpabio
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by dboss12(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2019
just look at this nonentity insulting akpabio, dino or whatever his name is should learn not to cross boundary, he's too weak for us Akwa ibomites to eat him raw, bastard drunken.
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by XaviDayo(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2019
Dino finish Olodo San Festus for channels. Festus clearly has shown that being a San does not mean that you have brains. The man is just a money hungry modaforka. To think that he learnt his trade unda Gani is really nauseating.

I don't like PDP but on current form....they are a better choice than the den of thieves that call themselves APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by anonymous1759(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2019
tuniski:

What weight has Akpabio?

The weight that made PDP supporters hate him because they see him as a big threat. Buhari will get at least 25% in Akwaibom with his influence but Dino can't deliver his constituency to the PDP... Amongst all the defectors his the weakest. The only thing he knows how to do his bollywood... Pdp supporters hate reality.
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2019
Gforce2019:
He will be the political pensioners after this Saturday election...
I listened to the interview last night and I was shocked that this kind of person can be made a distinguish senator...

Nigerians , may God help us...

You are an idiot, because he took your toutish rant dog Keyamo to the cleaners. Keyamo made the biggest mistake of his life engaging Dino who is so eloquent and has great command of English language. You should be rather ashamed of Nigeria for making Keyamo SAN. he is such a disgrace to whatever SAN means.

Up Dino

Dino for life..
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by cr7lomo: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2019
Limitednow:

If not for politics who would have known Akpabio?

Akpabio wud hv been one of these charge and bail lawyers or at most lecturer for akwa ibom state university

1 Like

Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by livelymatilda22: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2019
SeverusSnape:
True talk.

Akpabio whom Zombies once referred to as a corrupt
Man is now a saint. grin

Let me see how he will deliver Akwa-Ibom to the dullard. Same way Amaechi delivered Rivers state i guess. grin

Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2019
XaviDayo:
Dino finish Olodo San Festus for channels. Festus clearly has shown that being a San does not mean that you have brains. The man is just a money hungry modaforka. To think that he learnt his trade unda Gani is really nauseating.

I don't like PDP but on current form....they are a better choice than the den of thieves that call themselves APC

I swear you really watched it. Keyamo now resorted to his usual attacks and insults like some emotional wreck.

Dino kept his cool but when his turn reaches he serves hotter plates to Keyamo that Keyamo became stupid and was studdering all through.
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by cr7lomo: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2019
Guzel:
I gave up on Dino when he said that
Not just akpabio, he also said Orji Uzor Kalu, uduaghan, Ken Nnamani and others.
By Saturday’s OUK will deliver Abia North and 40 percent of Abia votes.
Uduaghan will deliver his zone.
Akpabio will deliver Akwa Ibom state
Nnamani will deliver his area
Then Dino will retire to his pseudo anti Corruption fight

grin grin...u are a clown...orji uzo kalu is politically irrelevant in abia...he cudnt even win his senatorial election in the state, na that one go deliver 40% grin grin... APC's last power in the east was imo , of which they hv already lost

1 Like

Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2019
A lot of folks will be disappointed on Saturday.
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Meaning he was in APC before Keyamo came in.. So Dino is right after all when he said they were the ones that formed APC before Keyamo came and joined them. Dino ended by saying Keyamo is a hired lawyer to defend APC whether good or bad and that's what he is doing.

Dino is a hurricane

Dino is G. O. A. T
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by Gforce2019: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

You are an idiot, because he took your toutish rant dog Keyamo to the cleaners. Keyamo made the biggest mistake of his life engaging Dino who is so eloquent and has great command of English language. You should be rather ashamed of Nigeria for making Keyamo SAN. he is such a disgrace to whatever SAN means.

Up Dino

Dino for life..

I don't join issue with scallywag like you.....up too porous upstairs to the person I should be debating with...
What is so great in dino's English command? An adage says, in the city of blindness , one-eyed man will be selected as their king....
....as brutish as dino .... eediot!
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by livelymatilda22: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Meaning he was in APC before Keyamo came in.. So Dino is right after all when he said they were the ones that formed APC before Keyamo came and joined them. Dino ended by saying Keyamo is a hired lawyer to defend APC whether good or bad and that's what he is doing.

Dino is a hurricane

Dino is G. O. A. T
Who is this one?
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2019
dboss12:
just look at this nonentity insulting akpabio, dino or whatever his name is should learn not to cross boundary, he's too weak for us Akwa ibomites to eat him raw, bastard drunken.

And who are you Akwaibomites if I may ask?

Seems you are becoming stupid overestimating the relevance of your useless Akpabio, you better be careful before what you wish for comes upon you and your coward Akpabio, a man who was in the black book of APC just like Ekweremadu and others yet he is the only one that succumbed to pressure and hurriedly joined APC to avoid persecution.

He is a political pensioners and Udom will show him class.

1 Like

Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2019
Gforce2019:

I don't join issue with scallywag like you.....up too porous upstairs to the person I should be debating with...
What is so great in dino's English command? An adage says, in the city of blindness , one-eyed man will be selected as their king....
....as brutish as dino .... eediot!

If you bring Dino and Keyamo who would you want to be your spokesperson? grin

Is it Keyamo that finds it hard to make a point without saying his usual "that is the lie of the PDP" bla bla bla and insulting his co-debator.

Dino really made Keyamo's career rest in perfect peace yesterday, you can cry us a lagoon idiot. cheesy tongue
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by ImaIma1(f): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2019
Two grown men bantering on national TV like babies.
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by Rotimi47: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
dino does not have the political weight godswill have... he is jealous
True talk;Godswill Na Dino father as he is more significant than dino.
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by Gforce2019: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

If you bring Dino and Keyamo who would you want to be your spokesperson? grin

Is it Keyamo that finds it hard to make a point without saying his usual "that is the lie of the PDP" bla bla bla and insulting his co-debator.

Dino really made Keyamo's career rest in perfect peace yesterday, you can cry us a lagoon idiot. cheesy tongue

I think you need to visit a rehab center...
How on Earth can you compare SAN ( senior advocate of Nigeria) with someone that read geography.......
You are so foolish to the essence that you can't think straight anymore....
In higher institution, can a geography student be put at par with a law student? Never! The difference is clear...
Don't be cajole... Join the next level train and your life will never remain the same
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by slivertongue: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2019
Comic relief.
all of them are opportunists and political pensioners
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2019
Gforce2019:

I think you need to visit a rehab center...
How on Earth can you compare SAN ( senior advocate of Nigeria) with someone that read geography.......
You are so foolish to the essence that you can't think straight anymore....
In higher institution, can a geography student be put at par with a law student? Never! The difference is clear...
Don't be cajole... Join the next level train and your life will never remain the same

I have now seen the IQ level of whom I am engaging, it seems the criteria for joining APC is that one must leave his brain at the door before you can be allowed entry.

In my earlier post I said keyamo of a tout is a bid disgrace to the SAN he is, infact I no longer believe in the credibility in the issuance of that title just as Ketamo has proved from his emptiness and illiteracy that he must have wangled his way through to get that title SAN.

On the other hand Dino melaye is someone that knows his worth and never minces words in expressing that. He is a man with eloquence of speech and a commander of good English language and proper diction.

He totally made a public mess of Keyamo yesterday and I was even ashamed as a Nigerian knowing that Keyamo is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by Gforce2019: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

I have now seen the IQ level of whom I am engaging, it seems the criteria for joining APC is that one must leave his brain at the door before you can be allowed entry.

In my earlier post I said keyamo of a tout is a bid disgrace to the SAN he is, infact I no longer believe in the credibility in the issuance of that title just as Ketamo has proved from his emptiness and illiteracy that he must have wangled his way through to get that title SAN.

On the other hand Dino melaye is someone that knows his worth and never minces words in expressing that. He is a man with eloquence of speech and a commander of good English language and proper diction.

He totally made a public mess of Keyamo yesterday and I was even ashamed as a Nigerian knowing that Keyamo is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

I know you are perpetually daft...ask any lawyer friend what it takes to have a SAN..
Comparing Dino to keyamo is like comparing Scallywag with a brilliant student...
.... like dino , like you...
Eediot!
Re: "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye by phase1: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2019
Slave Akpabio is ready to sell AKwa Ibom to the devil for selfish reason.

He'll soon run back to PDP when the dumb dullard loses out. I trust the sycophant on that.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist / Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) / The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.