Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,124 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections (62835 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by IYANGBALI: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2019
Another disgrace for him and his lifeless candidate

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by jellington: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2019
We know what the monster called Atiku is up to therefore we are not surprise the social media are bought over to do hatchet job.We will not wait until the wish and aspirations of all well meaning Nigeria is jeopardized by few disgruntled elements .This conspiracy will not fly as usual it will only spell doom for some of you who thought you are clever and use your platform to misinform public.
Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by coolfems(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by uchennaq(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2019
The only reason why Yorubas are supporting BUBU is just because of Prof. A typical Yoruba man know that Buhari is not intellectually sound, he is old, corrupt, a failure and can't rule this country.
A pity that sentiment is playing out in this election

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Ziggylady(f): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hedonini:

This is my point all along, and I'm very embarrassed and even disgusted by APC supporters and zombies here who brag that elections are not won on social media.

The sheer arrogance is disgraceful. So their entire electoral hopes are placed on wretched and unenlightened illiterates, and they are happy with that?

The true test of popularity is when you're popular with enlightened and educated people - who happen to be those with access to the Internet. These ones can evaluate your performance and give you a balanced scorecard. Not the almajiri fools with flies all over their bodies in the North, who can't tell their left from their right.

In my view, I think our Constitution and the Electoral Act should be amended, to disenfranchise illiterates. Illiterates should NOT be allowed to vote. Having WAEC with a minimum of five credits should be the minimum qualification to vote. It's irritating to me that bloody almajiri and other wretched fools would continue having the power to determine the political leadership of this country at various levels. It's unacceptable.

This is an apt description of "Brutal Honesty"..I could not have said it better.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by kristo123: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
atobs4real:

Yeye online poll.
Do Northerners have the time and brain to vote in an online poll?

Sai baba 2019
You fail to understand that Atiku is a Northerner...
Are you saying Nigerians don't use cellphones in the north... please think again.
whether you agree or not come Saturday Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will be President elect Federal Republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Ruggedpen: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dididrumz:
Mugu APC Otondo, stay there and be deceiving yourself.
Nigeria wants to work again.....
Fake likes ohh, bought likes ohh, rigged ohh it's Atiku/Obi all the way...
Buhari has failed him the MC oluomo guy check his battery status, you will understand what I mean

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by hucienda: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
dokie:
Let's say it's true that the 5 percenters are the ones giving Atiku the online or social media wins as claimed by the zombies, doesn't that testify that we are better off than the rest of the country? Since we overwhelmingly have access to technology which is a sign of well-being.

Figure that.

But the truth is that social media is for the enlightened across all tribes and religions (to a very large extent), and that's the reason why Buhari cannot come 3rd if the elections were going to be decided by that class.

The only hope he has are the illiterates in the North who see him as god, the tribalistic Yorubas hoping for 2023, APC politicians and Federal might for rigging.

But in all, Buhari go dey alright by Saturday.

Deep.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by lexy2014: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
bus1:

Because since buhari has been losing the online polls, buhari supporters are no longer bothering themselves to participate in them.
They are now saving their pvc for election day when actual votes will count.

I no they are preparing 4 election day but d question I asked is y is it that they couldnt prevent buhari from loosing d online polls? Cos from what u saying is that they participated but it wasn't enough
Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Badassniggga(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
jellington:
Scammers,fraudster and yahoo yahoo like Nairaland FORUM will always support irresponsible people all for money.Conscience is an open wound only truth can heal it.Charity begins at home and soon we shall see how it ends.
is the poll causing headache?? Getting scared already?? Don't worry, by Sunday you go dey alright. #No to continued suffering

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Okooooooooooooo: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kurtis02:
Back2Back losing.. Shay if not for inec we for don dey celebrate Akitu Victory.
hell no as dem postpone am na him confirm say atiku go win according to this prophecy wey everything don come to pass

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by kristo123: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hedonini:

This is my point all along, and I'm very embarrassed and even disgusted by APC supporters and zombies here who brag that elections are not won on social media.

The sheer arrogance is disgraceful. So their entire electoral hopes are placed on wretched and unenlightened illiterates, and they are happy with that?

The true test of popularity is when you're popular with enlightened and educated people - who happen to be those with access to the Internet. These ones can evaluate your performance and give you a balanced scorecard. Not the almajiri fools with flies all over their bodies in the North, who can't tell their left from their right.

In my view, I think our Constitution and the Electoral Act should be amended, to disenfranchise illiterates. Illiterates should NOT be allowed to vote. Having WAEC with a minimum of five credits should be the minimum qualification to vote. It's irritating to me that bloody almajiri and other wretched fools would continue having the power to determine the political leadership of this country at various levels. It's unacceptable.

I am a PDP supporter and my vote is for Atiku...
But I disagree with you on this subject. every single Nigerian deserve the right to cast their vote irrespective of their background rich or poor, literates or illiterates.
l will suggest basic education, vocational training, rehabilitation and financial Independence as a solution to the underlining problem.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by bisi16(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
ochejoseph:
Atiku is a Man whose time has come !

Atiku has both private and public sector experience
Buhari was recruited into the army without WAEC failed many course bacame an accidental General and never added any value to himself

Atiku is an employer of labour who understands the Dynamics of the economy , Buhari is a cattle herder who has refused to embrace mordern agricultural technology to boost productivity of his cows

Atiku believes in the sanctity of Human lives , he is caring , offers scholarship's to thousands of students and continues daily to clear hospital bills of indigent Nigerians in hospitals , on the other hand the man from Daura does not care according to Amaechi. Like Uche Secondus Said Why does Buhari love Blood ?

Atiku is neither a religious or ethinic bigot , he understands the multicultural nature of the Nigerian state but Buhari is an ethnic champion who does not care whether the country burns as long as he appoints his kinsman.

Do the right thing this Saturday , go out and vote and vote a Man who will get Nigeria working again.
If I be lecturer, your 1st 2 paragraph don give u A smiley

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by grandstar(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Oga there are 180 million Nigerians and Today we have an average of 113 million unique online subscriptions per month across the networks which is full proof that that more Nigerians are online than those that or not online

You do have a point.

In the last election, the internet had already indicated the winner and by a wide margin even though a good percentage of Jonathan's voters were online.

This election is so pro Atiku online and may signify a win.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by KuwaiitiDinar: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
By Monday next week Atiku will collect his certificate of return in social media... I am just here laughing
Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by fortunechy(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Do it 10x Atiku will win..... buhari is a rejected soul
Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Fixedgame600: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Typ335: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]see below

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by fareed69(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
No wahala he will be President on Nairaland

Buhari Will be in Aso Rock.
Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by nameo: 8:04am On Feb 22, 2019
uchennaq:
The only reason why Yorubas are supporting BUBU is just because of Prof. A typical Yoruba man know that Buhari is not intellectually sound, he is old, corrupt, a failure and can't rule this country.
A pity that sentiment is playing out in this election

Some yorubas
Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by chozzy: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
ImDStar:
Well articulated and reasonable Yorubas have rejected Buhari and his evil party long before now.

Those you see shouting Buhari in the west are 99% Yoruba Muslims and tinubu slaves who lives under his dictate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.