Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers (60367 Views)

3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by ire803386: 1:14am On Feb 21, 2019
God too get patience
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by shineeye1: 3:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Chelsea82:
The hustle to survive is not easy at all, these are slay mama's seen praying to God.

The turned prayer warriors seeking God for divine customers to boost their lucrative business. They pray in a high spirits, asking God to help them bring customers to them, that the need to settle some of their bills.

This is really interesting, they were blasted by people as many think that they were mocking God.

See more photos and watch video below

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/slay-mamas-turned-prayer-warriors-ask.html?m=1

Is this mockery of the divine or what?! You turn the holy body which God gave you into an unholy article of immoral merchandize and nothing tells you that you are a gooner! What an unfortunate colony of leprous souls who were born for doom!

God has Pronounced that out of honest labour every human must fend for him or herself but you choose to defy that by a lifestyle of immoral pleasure for a living. Your judgment is clear, your own labour shall be accumulated and aggregated for your miserable head to bear, for no man or woman can outwit or make God a liar!

1 Like

Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by mrpatozky(m): 4:03am On Feb 21, 2019
Waste of sperm...
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by GoldHorse(m): 5:50am On Feb 21, 2019
God dey try! See prayer point shocked
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by BrokenCock: 6:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Whorelords!
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by lucianohase(m): 6:22am On Feb 21, 2019
The answer to their prayers will be g + guys( ritualists), who will use their undies to make more money that will be giving to them. Fools who don't want to think of good lucrative skills to acquire n make money from but rely on men for their daily upkeep.
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by funshint(m): 6:43am On Feb 21, 2019
These will enter God's kingdom first even before those who claim to be more religious. Matt 21:31
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by EmekaBlue(m): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2019
Oyindidi:
Indeed God is slow to anger
and also slow to answer our prayers
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by TRAVEL101(m): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2019
Check my profile for better and promising hustle.
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by IbukunSangotola(m): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2019
this shii don stale
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Fadomero(m): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2019
vex dey catch me if people dey call dis how slay whatever call dam by there real name ashawooooooo
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Fadomero(m): 7:30am On Feb 21, 2019
vex dey catch me if people dey call dis hoe slay whatever call dem by there real name ashawooooooo
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Donjazzy12(m): 7:30am On Feb 21, 2019
Chelsea82:
The hustle to survive is not easy at all, these are slay mama's seen praying to God.

The turned prayer warriors seeking God for divine customers to boost their lucrative business. They pray in a high spirits, asking God to help them bring customers to them, that the need to settle some of their bills.

This is really interesting, they were blasted by people as many think that they were mocking God.

See more photos and watch video below

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/slay-mamas-turned-prayer-warriors-ask.html?m=1
An idiotic pastor somewhere has convinced them that what they are doing is legit before God. Wait until you hear some pastors preach.
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Navy08(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2019
Funny thread I must say
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Swaggalomo: 8:03am On Feb 21, 2019
LisaAnne:
Nonsense and ingredients
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile

everyday na your birthday shocked
LisaAnne:
Nonsense and ingredients
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile

everyday na your birthday
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by mechanics(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2019
God won't answer that prayer.
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by khiaa(f): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2019
bejeria101:
Amadioha,Sango! Esu! If you step right in! You would fufill your fanatasy! They are waiting!

I'm free now. I have no man and I have no plans.
What say you? undecided
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Myself2(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2019
Be not deceived, God is not mocked, whatever a prost!tute sows, she shall surely reap. Galatians 6:7
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by princetemitee(f): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2019
Hmmmm hav u see olosho In church before lolzz
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Mrbaz1: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:
APC the satanic party will surely get it hot from Nigerians, let zombies keep quoting each other back and forth till ejaculation, it won't change the mind of the masses. Buhari is a goner.
Idiotic shameful dog blaming who knows for his own failure...Dirty pig telling people to vote Atiku who has vowed to sell NNPC AND other source of income of the nation to himself or self acclaimed friends... So their evil plan to sell the country would be perfect...and moreover which of the privatised Agency have succeeded after wards...is it the NITEL OR PHCN..THAT DID NOT GIVE SOME AREA IN MY CONSTITUENCY power for over a year..and later brought outrageous billing just for after month restoration... GOD WILL PUNISH ANY EVIL MINDED BEIGN AND SUPPORTER OF EVIL PLOTTERS AGAINST NIGERIA FROM ANY PARTY OR ABODE

Sifinii
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2019
Mrbaz1:
[s]Idiotic shameful dog blaming who knows for his own failure...Dirty pig telling people to vote Atiku who has vowed to sell NNPC AND other source of income of the nation to himself or self acclaimed friends... So their evil plan to sell the country would be perfect...and moreover which of the privatised Agency have succeeded after wards...is it the NITEL OR PHCN..THAT DID NOT GIVE SOME AREA IN MY CONSTITUENCY power for over a year..and later brought outrageous billing just for after month restoration... GOD WILL PUNISH ANY EVIL MINDED BEIGN AND SUPPORTER OF EVIL PLOTTERS AGAINST NIGERIA FROM ANY PARTY OR ABODE

Sifinii[/s]

Why is this dirty pig stinky ugly scarfaced afonja ranting, who is this one again?? are you depressed by my comment??

Before you paint Atiku in bad light first of all look within and ask yourself how Tinubu made money to the extent of having over 40 trillion in his house??

You fools think you are talking to mentally unstable belerabes that would dobale and follow sheepishly like almajiri, you are talking to saner people who are not from the yoruba race.

We have decided to vote Atiku because he worked hard for his wealth and will give millions of Nigerians a sense of belonging unlike Tinubu who only served as Governor for 8 years and is worth more than 40 trillion Naira. Don't worry when PDP gains power all that money will be used to build Lagos and he will spend the rest of his ugly life in jail..
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Mrbaz1: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

~Why is this dirty pig stinky ugly scarfaced afonja ranting, who is this one again?? are you depressed by my comment??

Before you paint Atiku in bad light first of all look within and ask yourself how Tinubu made money to the extent of having over 40 trillion in his house??

You fools think you are talking to mentally unstable belerabes that would dobale and follow sheepishly like almajiri, you are talking to saner people who are not from the yoruba race.

We have decided to vote Atiku because he worked hard for his wealth and will give millions of Nigerians a sense of belonging unlike Tinubu who only served as Governor for 8 years and is worth more than 40 trillion Naira. Don't worry when PDP gains power all that money will be used to build Lagos and he will spend the rest of his ugly life in jail~..

All I see is pain pains pains...pains...from ur poverty striking self ....say no more boi....go and work okay...buhari dis ..buhari govt DAT...people are still making it..people are initiating projects..people are getting married and living fine...work hard and get a life boi...don't blame others on ur wrong doing or lazy ass lineage...dumb ass ....

KHLASS!!
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Aniefiokwisdom(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2019
delugajackson:
This isn't new. Even armed robbers pray before going for operation.

Lol. True talk sha.
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by PresidoAtikuGcf: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mrbaz1:

All I see is pain pains pains...pains...from ur poverty striking self ....say no more boi....go and work okay...buhari dis ..buhari govt DAT...people are still making it..people are initiating projects..people are getting married and living fine...work hard and get a life boi...don't blame others on ur wrong doing or lazy ass lineage...dumb ass ....

KHLASS!!

Lol see pains here.
Frustration will not kill you in this election that will come and go. Your useless self would have been jumping from thread to thread if Bubari had performed.
Miserable bastard both you and your parents. grin
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by fontymagic(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Old video
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by TemmyT002(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hahahaha
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by moorevic(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
God don suffer for women hand
Re: Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers by Mrbaz1: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Lol see pains here.
Frustration will not kill you in this election that will come and go. Your useless self would have been jumping from thread to thread if Bubari had performed.
Miserable bastard both you and your parents. grin
ehyahhh...see what too much pain can cause..,He even went as far as insulting my parents...when am sure he can't stand me ....lmao...sorry boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police / [video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos. / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.