Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . (3286 Views)

Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari / Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals / Gen. Babangida:my Pact With Abacha And Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 6:21am On Aug 26, 2010
I have no stakes in whatever Nigeria becomes after the 2011 elections. I could care less if Nigeria went up in flames tonight. I have friends and family that are Nigerian and I think Nigerians are wonderful people. But,lately, I've found myself questioning why a people so intelligent can also be so st.*upid at the same time. St>upid in the sense that they allow themselves to be kept in deep poverty, while a privileged few holds them to ransom by splitting the nation's booty amongst themselves. What astonishes me even more is the few I see coming to the defence of the corrupt class and even begging them to rule till Jesus comes back a second time.

While nobody can/should force a voter to cast his ballot for a particular candidate, it is imperative that the illiterates in your midst, the folks with short memories, the ones that werent born when certain events occurred in your nation's history, or the friends of the corrupt class are informed and reminded about the past. They are to be reminded that the past is usually a mirror into the future. . . . .

I am not advocating that anyone should be voted for. However, I know who I would vote against if I was a citizen of that (potentially) great country, Nigeria. Below is a video link I enjoin everyone to watch. I have watched only 20 minutes of it, and, believe me, it has been 20 minutes of mouth agape! I hope after watching this video, well meaning/undecided folks will be able to sit back and make well informed decisions when casting their votes on election day.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6924381337553773948#
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by cyril10(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2010
I weep for this country when i hear the name of IBB being mentioned as contender in our forth coming election. IBB has really rubbished this country

and he is still planning to destroy the people that are willing to be destroyed by this evil man. I will keep praying that God should intervene in

making sure that the evil man will never succeed in coming to finish our country and its people, lets be wise.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by HamidO1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2010
I've always said it on this forum dat IBB is tired of living and wants to follow his late wife, His prayers will be answered before 2011. Amen. IBB we love u but God loves u more. FOOLISH MEN DAT DON'T WANT PROGRESS 4 NAIJA
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by usbcable(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2010
Must there always be a thread about the evilgenius on the front page.
I tire for the publicity seun and hin moderators dey accord ''maradona''.
na by force to forgive, talkless of forget.
even if I forgive you sure shouldn't expect forgetting.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by 080Nigeria(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2010
Hamid O:

I've always said it on this forum dat IBB is tired of living and wants to follow his late wife, His prayers will be answered before 2011. Amen. IBB we love u but God loves u more.

grin grin grin
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by sayso: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2010
and the rest of us are saints?
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by supereagle(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2010
IBB is determined to bring himself to power again for protection and nothing more. It is a pity our votes do not count in Nigeria. It is only God that can deliver us. What is he looking for at 70.

[size=30pt]OH Great God of Heaven Hear our cries . Do not deliver us into the hands of IBB again . In Jesus Name. Amen.[/size]
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by rethink: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2010
Just listened to it. Babangida is a wicked man. He brought shame to the Armed forces of Nigeria.

I feel very bad for the wife and Kids.

We now see that when you(civillian) kill a soldier so many peoples Lives are Affected and their fellow soldiers will have to face the families. Babangida was no Soldier, Babangida has had the ambition since The coup plotting of BUKA SUKA DIMKA.

With Vatsa he wanted to recreate Bisalla and Muritala encounter. Every one and anyone can be sacrificed to IBB even the whole Nigeria can rot in Hell IBB does not care.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by cjfavour(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2010
WHAT IF IBB WINS 2011 ELECTION, HOW ARE WE SURE THAT HE WILL NOT ANNUL 2015 ELECTION AS HE DID IN 1993?
HE HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND CAN STILL DO IT AGAIN. REMEMBER THAT HE DOES NOT TAKE ADVICE FROM PEOPLE. REMEMBER HOW HE USED SAP TO SAPPED OUR ECONOMY AGAINST POPULAR ADVICE.
GOD WILL NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

SAY NO TO IBB. COME AND VOTE AGAINST HIM AND PUT SHAME ON HIS SHAMELESS FACE. REMEMBER WHAT HE SAID, THAT THE YOUTH ARE NOT ABLE TO RULE NIGERIA. VOTE AGAINST HIM.

TO ME , RIBADU AND TOM IKIMI ARE THE BEST.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by fxskye: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2010
Oga Gbadamosi! wetin you want again? We nigerians dey advise that u "step-off" politice. umba!

Beta Soon 9ja!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by Smi1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I have no stakes in whatever Nigeria becomes after the 2011 elections. I could care less if Nigeria went up in flames tonight. I have friends and family that are Nigerian and I think Nigerians are wonderful people. But,lately, I've found myself questioning why a people so intelligent can also be so st.*upid at the same time. St>upid in the sense that they allow themselves to be kept in deep poverty, while a privileged few holds them to ransom by splitting the nation's booty amongst themselves. What astonishes me even more is the few I see coming to the defence of the corrupt class and even begging them to rule till Jesus comes back a second time.

While nobody can/should force a voter to cast his ballot for a particular candidate, it is imperative that the illiterates in your midst, the folks with short memories, the ones that werent born when certain events occurred in your nation's history, or the friends of the corrupt class are informed and reminded about the past. They are to be reminded that the past is usually a mirror into the future. . . . .

I am not advocating that anyone should be voted for. However, I know who I would vote against if I was a citizen of that (potentially) great country, Nigeria. Below is a video link I enjoin everyone to watch. I have watched only 20 minutes of it, and, believe me, it has been 20 minutes of mouth agape! I hope after watching this video, well meaning/undecided folks will be able to sit back and make well informed decisions when casting their votes on election day.

You are absolutely correct , you are a sensible person
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2010
S@mi:

You are absolutely correct , you are a sensible person

Thanks, just trying to do my bit to ensure that the Black race eventually rises! And, I sincerely believe that if the black race is to rise, Nigeria, and nowhere else, will have to lead the pack!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by GBT(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2010
I've always said it on this forum dat IBB is tired of living and wants to follow his late wife, His prayers will be answered before 2011. Amen. IBB we love u but God loves u more. FOOLISH MEN DAT DON'T WANT PROGRESS 4 NAIJA

LWKMD BUT SPOT ON BRUV
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 27, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I have no stakes in whatever Nigeria becomes after the 2011 elections. I could care less if Nigeria went up in flames tonight.

u be mumú
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 27, 2010
Nice write up . . . but
bk.babe97y:

The fact that you have Nigerian family members means you do care, you have a stake and you also probably share their sentiments. Don't give readers the wrong impression.

bk.babe97y:

Is the problem the "few holds them to ransom by splitting the nation's booty amongst themselves" or "the folks with short memories. . . certain events occurred in your nation's history." Those events involved the few that are holding us ransom. From Babangida (Gulf windfall), to Abiola (Telecoms), to Abacha (direct loot), to Nzeribe(), Obasanjo (Power), Atiku (Customs). It still includes a lot of the political gladiators, so why should we just focus on IBB, intead of all the looters?

bk.babe97y:

I tot ideally you would advocate that  we the youths vote against all the looters, instead of just Babangida. I tot you would be advocating Nigerians taking their destiny in their hands. Voting for our future, not what was done in the past? Please do not play on your readers sensibilities just to hit at IBB, include all the factors and allow them make up their minds
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 1:59am On Aug 27, 2010
KenGali:

Nice write up . . . but The fact that you have Nigerian family members means you do care, you have a stake and you also probably share their sentiments. Don't give readers the wrong impression.
Is the problem the "few holds them to ransom by splitting the nation's booty amongst themselves" or "the folks with short memories. . . certain events occurred in your nation's history." Those events involved the few that are holding us ransom. From Babangida (Gulf windfall), to Abiola (Telecoms), to Abacha (direct loot), to Nzeribe(), Obasanjo (Power), Atiku (Customs). It still includes a lot of the political gladiators, so why should we just focus on IBB, intead of all the looters?

I tot ideally you would advocate that  we the youths vote against all the looters, instead of just Babangida. I tot you would be advocating Nigerians taking their destiny in their hands. Voting for our future, not what was done in the past? Please do not play on your readers sensibilities just to hit at IBB, include all the factors and allow them make up their minds

KenGali:

Nice write up . . . but The fact that you have Nigerian family members means you do care, you have a stake and you also probably share their sentiments. Don't give readers the wrong impression.

Sorry, I dont give a rats aszz what happens in Nigeria. I just care about the black race, and I belive in doing "whats right"!!! My sisters have never been to Nigeria, and got no immediate plans to go out there anytime soon so. . . . no "wrong impressions". Thank you!

KenGali:

. It still includes a lot of the political gladiators, so why should we just focus on IBB, intead of all the looters?

I'd appreciate if u want to retort to try your best not to sound like an I.diot! So, "every" looter should be prosecuted, else Babangida shouldnt be condemned? Are u ok? Why should Babangidah be focused upon? Well, for one he's running for president. Is that an okay answer for u?

KenGali:

Dude, ARE YOU CRAZY?!!? You want me to include "all the factors"?! Are u on drugs? Do I seem to you like an historian? If you dont know that you have to take you destiny into ur own hands and get rid of all the looters, then I dont know how else to help u!

KenGali: SAY NO TO DRUGS! They hurt not only yourself, but those around you too!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 27, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Sorry, I dont give a rats aszz what happens in Nigeria. I just care about the black race, and I belive in doing "whats right"!!! My sisters have never been to Nigeria, and got no immediate plans to go out there anytime soon so. . . .  no "wrong impressions". Thank you!
Yeah, we believe you. Yet here you are . . . on a Nigerian forum. You must be acutely unemployed

bk.babe97y:

I'd appreciate if u want to retort to try your best not to sound like an I.diot! So, "every" looter should be prosecuted, else Babangida shouldnt be condemned? Are u ok? Why should Babangidah be focused upon? Well, for one he's running for president. Is that an okay answer for u?

Oh now its no longer about voting, you want to prosecute him! That's usually done in a court, not by playing on reader's sentiments.  What you are doing is not prosecution, it is called deception. Seems you are looking for ways to rationalize your hatred for IBB. I think its better you just title your post "My hate for IBB." That will fit the contents better.
And to get you up to date, Babangida is not the only looter running for president, Atiku is, and GEJ is already considering looting to fund his. Not to talk of Gasua and the rest. Next time you want to talk about looters who run for president, do a balanced write up.

bk.babe97y:

Dude, ARE YOU CRAZY?!!? You want me to include "all the factors"?! Are u on drugs? Do I seem to you like an historian? If you dont know that you have to take you destiny into your own hands and get rid of all the looters, then I dont know how else to help u!

bk.babe97y:

Now you are no longer a historian even though you started out quoting on HISTORY? Mixing up political power play with looting, demonizing the looters against your interest and skipping the ones that align with your interest.

If you want to campaign against Babangida for acting against your interest in 1993, be straight faced and say that, instead of selling crap about looting. Stop hiding your sentiments even if it is ethnic, masking sentiments for facts. Be brave enough to acknowledge your sentiments as sentiments not facts. It is allowed.

bk.babe97y:

KenGali: SAY NO TO DRUGS! They hurt not only yourself, but those around you too!
You need to follow your own advice, you need to get in touch with reality.
And please, get a life!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by Ofemmanu: 4:09am On Aug 27, 2010
^^^

You dont need to waste that amount of time indulging the foolish Hispanic bast.ard named BK/babamoron.

She is a pathetic loser that doesn't know her lineage.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 5:37am On Aug 27, 2010
KenGali:

Yeah, we believe you. Yet here you are . . . on a Nigerian forum. You must be acutely unemployed

Clearly, being surrounded by abject poverty has destroyed the best parts of your brains. In the jungle, where ure from, only unemployed people use the internet?! Give urself a round of applause, clap for urself, ball your fists and stick it up your aszz! Bozo!

KenGali:

Seems you are looking for ways to rationalize your hatred for IBB. I think its better you just title your post "My hate for IBB."

Hatred for a man whom I dont know? Dude, I only know someone that married his son. Matter fact, I didnt know that was her father-in-law (I put up her pic a lil while ago ,in another thread, and had to take it down as soon as I was told that was her father-in-law) until recently and I didnt know how evil he was until I started reading about him! Do I think he's deceptive? Yes! Do I think he shouldnt be voted for? Yes! Do I think youre a slowpoke, should be castrated, then condemned to the Electric Chair? Yes, Yes, and Yes!

KenGali:

And to get you up to date, Babangida is not the only looter running for president, Atiku is, and GEJ is already considering looting to fund his. Not to talk of Gasua and the rest. Next time you want to talk about looters who run for president, do a balanced write up.
Now you are no longer a historian even though you started out quoting on HISTORY? Mixing up political power play with looting, demonizing the looters against your interest and skipping the ones that align with your interest.

You are a slowpoke of the highest calibre. Dude, if u have no use for your brain, why dont u donate it to science for research, that way u'll be fondly remembered! So, I should go research every corrupt official in your country before making a comment? Is it my fault that urs is a Nation of crooks and 15 fin*gered thieves!? If I was to research and  condemn even 1/1000th of the crooked politicians in that cesspit u were birthed in [u agree] Naira Land's server would crash in a jiffy! Again, I am not an historian,nor am I an expert on Nigerian affairs, I saw a name being bandied around and studied him and came to my own conclusion! Obviously, I'm telling those that want to vote for him to have a rethink! IS MY MESSAGE IN ANYWAY HIDDEN!?!? NO! Clearly, I'm not too fond of him after all  I have read of his atrocities! But, I tried to be as neutral as possible when putting up my piece. Plus, this kind of writing is called "sensational(ism)" for a reason. But, I guess ure too dumb and illiterate to realize that!

KenGali:

If you want to campaign against Babangida for acting against your interest in 1993

Dude, this is where I pull the plug. . . . and this is where u flat line! Youre one of those that have been destined for poverty and hopelessness from birth! Adios!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by slap1(m): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2010
Best bk/babe post I've read!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I saw a name being bandied around and studied him and came to my own conclusion! Obviously, I'm telling those that want to vote for him to have a rethink! IS MY MESSAGE IN ANYWAY HIDDEN!?!? NO! Clearly, I'm not too fond of him after all  I have read of his atrocities! But, I tried to be as neutral as possible when putting up my piece. Plus, this kind of writing is called "sensational(ism)" for a reason. But, I guess ure too dumb and illiterate to realize that!

Please do not complain when all the curses start showing up in your home and family, they are definitely returning to their source. Am sure you have not heard "there is no divination against Jacob"

Since you just saw a name bandied around and you studied only him, but not the people around him, You are too uninformed to be telling anyone who to vote for and why? Do a proper search and digest the information.

Thank God, you have yourself admitted to being sensational. Please readers judge where being "Sensational" goes with being "as neutral as possible."  Please find out the meaning of sensationalism, it is not different from information twisting, selective information presentation, hype and falsehood. That is deception.  Get a Life    cheesy Adiós!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2010
KenGali:

Since you just saw a name bandied around and you studied only him, but not the people around him, You are too uninformed to be telling anyone who to vote for and why? Do a proper search and digest the information.

I should "study those around him"?!?! You poor fool! He's the one running for president, why do I care about anyone else? undecided
Ummmm. . . . monkey, it is clear I aint fond of dude I made that quite clear in my post, end of! U dont like it kill urself. But before u pull the trigger, remember to watch the vidoe I posted. Homo!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by Ranoscky(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2010
Ken Gali

U'r a well mannered human, n i lyk ur replies!

Despite all d insult thrown to u, u stil responded in a matured manner. Dat tells d kind of person u R!

Big ups to U brov, I LOVE DAT!!!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 8:34am On Aug 27, 2010
KenGali:

Am sure you have not heard "there is no divination against Jacob"

I actually havent! I dont believe in reading fairy-tales being potrayed as Holy Books! If I needed to read "fantasy", Stephen King or John Grisham will do it for me, thank u very much!

KenGali:

Do a proper search and digest the information.

Since my "research" wasnt good enough, please enlighten me on the following below. Corrections would be graciously appreciated:

1. Did Gen. IBB disobey the doctrines of the Army and overthrow his Commander-In-Chief?

2. Under his rule did unemployment soar to all time highs?

3. Was he implicated in the killing of the journalist, Dele Giwa?

4. Under his rule did the IMF and World Bank hold your country by the nuts?

5. Was he the one that gave orders that his childhood friend (and a man whom he played best man at his wedding) be executed?

6. Did he postpone the return to civilian rule like a gazillion times?

7. Does his current financial lifestyle equate that of a man that only "earned" whatever his salary was as Military Officer of[b] Your[/b] country?

8. Did he institutionalize corruption in Nigeria?

9. Did he annul a free and fair election?

10.Were innocent students, opposed to his rule, killed under his regime?

11. Did Nigeria's budget deficit balloon under his rule?

13. Did he eliminate all and sundry (extrajudiciously)whom he felt was a threat to his brand of totalitarian rule?

14. Arent you an imbecilic slowpoke for trying to intimidate me (LIKE YOUR GODFATHER WOULD DO HIS OPPOSITION) into not speaking the  truth?!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2010
Ranoscky:

Ken Gali

U'r a well mannered human, n i lyk your replies!

Despite all d insult thrown to u, u stil responded in a matured manner. Dat tells d kind of person u R!

Big ups to U brov, I LOVE DAT!!!

Of course! Unfortunately, u wont be commending me none! See, me, I dont suffer FOOLS lightly. Plus, I aint got time for no foolishness!

Remember to big him up, when in less than 3 years, events in your country make the fracas between the Hutus and Tutsis look like two 5yr old gals fighting for a Barbie doll at a play ground!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by Ranoscky(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2010
^
U talk as if wia u reside is d best place/country in d world!

Mind u, Even d best countries stil have worst places n people amongst 'em!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2010
Ranoscky:

^
U talk as if wia u reside is d best place/country in d world!

. . . . . compared to that shiyyyt-hole you call home. . . . . . undecided
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by skalamanga: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2010
@bk.babe
now you are beginning to sound really desperate, i thought you were making some sense when i read your initial post but your responses to kengali have really shown what YOU REALLY ARE, nothing but a pretender! you have failed to give any sensible responses but yet you even insalt us as Nigerians? please stay away since you aint one of us and stop the IBB hating thingy if you cant say anything sensible than your childish insults, abegi
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2010
skalamanga:

@bk.babe
now you are beginning to sound really desperate, i thought you were making some sense when i read your initial post but your responses to kengali have really shown what YOU REALLY ARE, nothing but a pretender! you have failed to give any sensible responses but yet you even insalt us as Nigerians? please stay away since you aint one of us and stop the IBB hating thingy if you cant say anything sensible than your childish insults, abegi

Desperate, huh? So, if I get insulted I cant retort lest I get accused of "insulting" the whole of Nigeria? Good! Hows this for an insult: GO KILL URSELF, U MONKEY!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2010
Sagamite:

@ferari90

You are a retarded foool.

You are a cretin.

You think you can come here and feed junk, utter slowpoke.

IBB destroyed Nigeria, economically, socially and morally. He is the bane of why we are socially at our lowest ebb.

He is a thief, a grande one even. A heartless, pathetic, selfish soul who looted a nation silly.

You retard, you think you can come here and throw assertions moronically.

What do your retarded arse regard as strategic positions given to Yorubas? What relevance does that have when the country spiralled to its lowest under your bas.tard?

You want to convince who that IBB backed MKO, otherwise MKO would not have been successful in the elections? You asinine pig, what facts do you have to that? What relevance is that when it is the same gap-toothed, bacon-roasted, slimy, son-of-a-LovePeddler arsewipe that cancelled a free and fair election?

What is your retarded arse alluding to? You want to convince Yorubas to overlook national interest and see your retarded godfather as one that favours Yorubas? Are you a fool?

@skalamanga: I'm sure this kind of response woulda been better, huh. Oh, I'm not supposed to go nuclear on a fool cause, err. . . em. . . . I'm not "one of you"?! Beast!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-503928.0.html
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by Ranoscky(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2010
^
Pls, what is d name of d paradise u call ur home?
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2010
Ranoscky:

^
Pls, what is d name of d paradise u call your home?

Its called "Somewhere your Country couldnt dream of being in the next 2 Billion Years; Where it wouldnt be in the next 8 Jazillion years if you do not do whats right and put credible people in charge!!!"

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Asked Rogers To Clean My Gun, Not To Kill Kudirat - Al-mustapha / Jonathan Lists PDP's Achievements / Why Are There Too Many Beggars In Oyo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.