Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Associate Over Alleged Laundering Of $4 Million. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Associate Over Alleged Laundering Of $4 Million. (317 Views)

In 2021, World Bank Wrote To Appreciate Yahaya Bello On Return Of $4.6 Million / Meet Atiku Associate Arrested With $500,000 Cash To Bribe INEC, Security And Buy / FG Approves $2 Billion For First Phase Of $4.6 Billion Ibom Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Associate Over Alleged Laundering Of $4 Million. by ronishratis(f): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) is reported to have arrested an associate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, over alleged laundering of $4 million...Read more https://ronishratisblog.com/2019/02/20/efcc-arrests-atikus-associate-over-alleged-laundering-of-4-million/

1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Associate Over Alleged Laundering Of $4 Million. by Buharimustgo16F: 11:01am On Feb 20, 2019
My body just they sweet Me like Never before because i know that by this Time Next Week that Failure in Aso Rock we go and pack all his belongings Ready for Daura strait....Nigeria must Work Again.... and i promise togive out 5k to 10 lucky Atikulate Nairaland FCT.
Re: EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Associate Over Alleged Laundering Of $4 Million. by Baawaa(m): 11:19am On Feb 20, 2019
The mad man above me is so senseless that he is talking out of context.The post is talking about his principal's associate that was arrested by EFFC.
Re: EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Associate Over Alleged Laundering Of $4 Million. by BuhariAdvocate: 11:26am On Feb 20, 2019
Criminal in disguise very stupid people God punish you Atiku.

(1) (Reply)

This Callous Government Must Go! / A Letter To A Friend Who Is A Political Thug / Nigerian Election 2019 Final Results Now Online Predicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.