Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation (3455 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation by oshodisales: 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Not too long after my friend broke up from his woman, because of marital unfaithfulness that came as a result of his inability to satisfy his woman sexually.
I was in a car going to Idumota, a young lady sitting beside me was chatting with her friend who seems to be passing through a break up issue as a result of the dude not being able to meet her sexual needs to her taste. This drew my attention because of the similar issue that led to my friend's break up.

As the conversation grew old, the young lady was constantly bragging that she holds the key to delaying her man's ejaculation. She kept on speaking in words i couldn't understand. All my attention was just to hear her mention the little secret she 've held esteem for so long.
At last she made mention of a product she gave her man once upon a time when this similar issue occurred to her.
"MASCUM HERBAL PRIDE is the real secret" she said.

Quickly i ran to Google, learned more about the product. Suggested to my friend and now he is bouncing with MASCUM. Though couldn't save his previous relationship but his current woman can proudly share her story like the young lady in the bus did.

WHAT are you WAITING for.
Lay your hands on Mascum and let your story change instantly.
Last longer during Bleep
Maintain strong erection.

Get yours now nationwide
Whatsapp/contact: 08035258845
Limited quantity available
Call now

1 Like

Re: She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation by Ukoabasi: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ok

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation by martins877: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
ooo
Re: She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation by DaInferno(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin angry angry[color=#990000][/color]wanted to vex,but then ur marketing strategy no be here!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation by Deicide: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Them don upgrade their marketing strategy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation by ShinqRambq: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
All dis market strategy and ingenuity for a piece for chalk you "constructed" at home and now you want to kill pipo wit it,I got 6 months ban in literature section for trollin altho unwarranted,you shud get a two years ban for dis Piece of claptrap.Infact,I'm suing u for an attempt on my life.Nonsense-broda-of-a-feminist!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation by West601(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
oshodisales:

Not too long after my friend broke up from his woman, because of marital unfaithfulness that came as a result of his inability to satisfy his woman sexually.
I was in a car going to Idumota, a young lady sitting beside me was chatting with her friend who seems to be passing through a break up issue as a result of the dude not being able to meet her sexual needs to her taste. This drew my attention because of the similar issue that led to my friend's break up.

As the conversation grew old, the young lady was constantly bragging that she holds the key to delaying her man's ejaculation. She kept on speaking in words i couldn't understand. All my attention was just to hear her mention the little secret she 've held esteem for so long.
At last she made mention of a product she gave her man once upon a time when this similar issue occurred to her.
"MASCUM HERBAL PRIDE is the real secret" she said.

Quickly i ran to Google, learned more about the product. Suggested to my friend and now he is bouncing with MASCUM. Though couldn't save his previous relationship but his current woman can proudly share her story like the young lady in the bus did.

WHAT are you WAITING for.
Lay your hands on Mascum and let your story change instantly.
Last longer during Bleep
Maintain strong erection.

Get yours now nationwide
Whatsapp/contact: 08035258845
Limited quantity available
Call now
DATs not gud 4 a man its lyk u doing drugs 4 me black bullet dy do wonders cus once I tak 2 or 3 guy man do get extra power
Re: She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation by osemoses1234(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sakamanje

Re: She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation by johnkey: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
kalako we only know
Re: She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation by Offpoint: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ejaculation delayed is ejaculation denied

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation by NoFace101: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
op welldone

Re: She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation by Seandisputed(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bitter kola we know

Alomo bitters we know

Black bullet we know

Bajinotu we know

So dafuq is you??
Re: She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Doesnt work. A guy complained in a forum how he took the full dose and it didn't help him..
Re: She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation by Dupsyfresh: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation by Dupsyfresh: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2019

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? / Check Out This Weight Loss Recipe - Cucumber Lime Smart Water / Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.