Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,115 members, 7,849,489 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Can You Pass The Test? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Pass The Test? (1311 Views)

After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married / Did You pass Through This Way From Your Mum When You Are A Kid? (pic) / My Doctor Told Me That Am Infected With HIV Without Prior Notice Of The Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Pass The Test? by McDoe(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2007
Imagine that your wife's sister who is very beautiful wants you to sleep with her. In this situation, you were at home and your wife had gone to work. Now this beautiful sister of your wife who came for a holiday had just finished bathing and with only a towel around her waist walked up to you and held you to her warm and succulent boobs, telling you that she's feeling you. Nairalanders, how many men could resist this,  What would you do to resist this sort of temptation, or would you rather do it and forget it at once or tell her to stop it. Wives/Ladies should also advice the menfolks on how they can avoid this hard-to-pass test and how they would feel if the got to know of it.
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by Jaguar1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2007
Simple: where were u when she walked up to? you should have started yelling at her when she had only towel round her waist walking towards you, instead you were enjoying the sight and even allowed her to hold you before thinking of how to avert the ugly situation. Firstly, I should say that you must have unwittingly told her that she's welcome before she had the effrontery to approach you in such manner. You may have done that inadvertently but what you should simply do is snap out of her grips and shout down the roof on her and immediately report the matter to the sister. It doesn't matter whether the sister believes your story on not at least you have clean hand.
If u sleep wit ur wife's sister u will never get out of the situation free. It must surely boomerang some day and that will spell doom for u and ur marriage whoever started it not withstanding but this is assuming ur story is true.
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by McDoe(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2007
Jaguar1, You are very objective in your views. The issue is, how many guys can do this nowadays considering the level of moral decadence in our society.
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by cuteass1(f): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2007
Jaguar1:

Simple: where were u when she walked up to? you should have started yelling at her when she had only towel round her waist walking towards you, instead you were enjoying the sight and even allowed her to hold you before thinking of how to avert the ugly situation. Firstly, I should say that you must have unwittingly told her that she's welcome before she had the effrontery to approach you in such manner. You may have done that inadvertently but what you should simply do is snap out of her grips and shout down the roof on her and immediately report the matter to the sister. It doesn't matter whether the sister believes your story on not at least you have clean hand.
If u sleep wit your wife's sister u will never get out of the situation free. It must surely boomerang some day and that will spell doom for u and your marriage whoever started it not withstanding but this is assuming your story is true.

i like the way you think, the sad thing is that some men think with their "h^rney" brains angry . But i do know that there are some that will go beyond and above not to betray their wife's love. I have nothing but admiration for these ones kiss

McDoe:

how many men could resist this, 

well it takes an extraordinary guy to do so, someone with that little "extra" wink (hope i get married to someone who does cheesy grin )

McDoe:

would you rather do it and forget it at once

Are you awake? or you're sleep-typing? lol grin

do it aand forget it at once?? dear that's the funniest thing i've heard today, lol again

It'd be more easy to resist her the first time, than it would ever be to stop after the first time. You guys will never get enough. And most of the times, the stupid good-for-nothing affair would continue until the girl is pregnant, and then you'd want an abortion, but she wants the baby.
What men fail to understand is that the trouble you baptize yourself into after that very first journey, is 20times more than whatever 30mins pleasure you got.

For your own good and the good of your family(which you might end up loosing) please keep "little you" in your pants wink Or do you really think its worth it??
An author once said that God gave men a brain and a penis, but not the ability to use both at the same time [/color][color=#990000]sad Now i know it will be difficult, it will need all the self-control you've got, but please prove this author wrong wink
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by McDoe(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2007
[quote God gave men a brain and a penis, but not the power to use both at the same time
[quote][/quote]

Men, are you there?
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by cuteass1(f): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2007
McDoe:

Men, are you there?

I said an AUTHOR said, don't start thinking of strategies to keep your hands off your wife's sister, sit there and look for who was there and who wasn't *sighs* angry grin

Btw sayings are created to guide us, not for us to question their existence, why don't you prove to your wife that you're an exception of the notion than being defensive??
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by Jaguar1(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2007
Ok, lets get some fact here. I am a man and even in the days of yore I didn't use to stick my dick anywhere but I was also been my age (that's way back then). If a man decides to get married I should assume that he has attained maturity in all tiers. maturity entails seeing a sexy looking babe who is willing to dig with u and u consciously walk past her knowing that you don't have to lay every sexy babe you see to be a man. You must also know that not all flesh should be consumed as meat, infact some could even be poisonous. I need not add that your wife's sister fall into that catergory and indeed all other women once you are married. In my opinion, maturity entails a lot of self control. The mistake most guys make is thinking they can stick to one woman when they get married when they have not even dared to try such when they were single. Every single guy who wants to be faithfull to his wife must start been faithfull as soon as he is with a babe whether committed or not. Now that's what I call maturity but offcourse some of my men folks will crucify me but before you even think about it, I should add that I have been at both ends and I sure know what it feels like and with certainty can say which is better.
I dont get too mushy mushy or niceey niceey with potential time bombs like that. I make my stands clear at all times and that saves me alot.
Now to ur question, how many men can do that? I know so many men that can do that. I have friends who are married for years now and they have never cheated on their wives. I mean people not one or two. Some are my very close pals and I can vouch for them. I can do that as well and she might get a very nasty slap from me and I don't care what anybody else thinks coz I feel that I have got to protect my marriage (ohps I forgot am not married yet) grin.
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by cuteass1(f): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2007
If you're a man behind those words you just typed down, then you're definitely getting a standing ovation from me wink

I love guys who think with other things than their "downstairs", guys who exude maturity, self-control and dignity of their being

Infact my hat is totally dropped kiss Your wife or wife to be is lucky and blessed, hope you have the strength in you to keep to those words cool
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by kellorah: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2007
u best tell ur wife so she knows what hee sister's up to angry
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by Jaguar1(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2007
Now here's my experience: There was this day I left alone with a house help who started getting all sorts of ideas. She was quite matured and has got the curves too. One day she was deliberatley spreading her legs apart with no undies while we were left alone in the house. I kept ignoring it assuming that she was just carefree untill she demostrated to me without doubt what she wanted. I promptly walked up to her and warned her. I told her to keep her legs closed and never to try any tricks with me. She saw the rage in my eyes and appologised for her behaviour. The fact is that I had a hard-on on seeing it but I told myself that I was too much to condescend to the level of sleeping with a house help.
I was also angry that she could dare think that she can get me with trivial antics.  Some men lack pride, I believe that am not a cheap man so not every babe can actually get with me and that is assuming I was still single.
Back to the talk, that girl respected me all the period she stayed in that house and no one ever heard it untill now at least not from me. I didn't even care if she told any lies to anybody that cared to listen, the bottom line is: I was clean.
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by Jaguar1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2007
@cuteass, thanks. I did like to say that I mean everything I said. Sure am soon getting married and I believe my fiancee knows what she's got grin. There are so many men out there who think like me. I have friends like that and that's why we are friends.
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by McDoe(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2007
cute-ass:

If you're a man behind those words you just typed down, then ,

jaguar1, are we to believe you? what about those irresistible side attractions, u mean nothing rings a bell?
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by McDoe(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2007
Can I say you have a very very strong ability to resist. You may not know that your encounter with the house help as narrated in the above post can even make some guys have a hard-on, not to talk of being the person in your shoes at that moment. Men, I wish we can all be like that.
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by cuteass1(f): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ mcDoe

dearie i'm seriously beginning to wonder ooh. Let me ask you in the most friendly way, ok?

Is there anything you're not telling us? you're so eager to make us fall to the negative side of it that i just have to feed my curiosity. grin

Dear, is she that attractive that you can't let go (you know i mean your wife's sister) because its almost impossible for me not to think you're in some threatning situation undecided

Comm'on don't be shy, share your problem with your brethren in the house grin grin
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by Jaguar1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2007
Believing me is your choice. I am not trying to impress anybody here. My fiancee is not even on nairaland and I made it clear that am not searching for a babe. I already have one that I love and I am content with her knowing also that am entitled to only one woman. If u check my profile, u will see that am no kid, I just happen to have time on my hands now otherwise I did be too busy blabbing. That's afar as that can go but seriuosly I own my third leg not the way round. I tell it what to do and where to go, its all in our mind.
Talking about side attraction, if I give you the option of having $1m to jump of the balcony of a sky scrapper would you rather jump coz the side attraction ($1m) is so tempting? I think that the issue is about setting your piorities right. Over the years I have learnt to look at every situation critically and consider the long term effect even if I had split seconds to decide. This is not the place for me to narrate my ordeals with women but standing up to the truth and doing the right thing will always put you ahead in life.
Finaaly, I don't know whom you are but don't let you third leg ruin you and just before you start getting other ideas, I like sex too grin. Yes I said it but it must be with the right person at the right time.
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by mohawkchic(f): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2007
~*Applauds Jaguar1's realistic response to thread*~ this is how you know when the Boys are been seperated from the Men !!! ~ A man who's got his head screwed on IMO ~
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by hype: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ jaguar1. If you can keep to those things you just mentioned then i'll scream out loud GOD IS GREAT! I hope men learn 4rm you.
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by cuteass1(f): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ McDoe
you have't answered my question ooh angry grin
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by hype: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ mohawkchic. You are definately right. This is when we'll seperate the boys 4rm the men. Now we know who the boys are and who the men are.
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by Zandra1(f): 3:23am On Apr 26, 2007
For real jaguar1, what mohawkchic said is right. Now we can separate the men from the boys. Keep up with them good values of urs cause they always amount to good. I know they are men that think like u but at times they are rare to find. Your babe is really lucky. Hope u two remain happy with each other. I duff(is it a word?) my hat for u.
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by spoilt(f): 4:37am On Apr 26, 2007
Jaguar1:

Believing me is your choice. I am not trying to impress anybody here. My fiancee is not even on nairaland and I made it clear that am not searching for a babe. I already have one that I love and I am content with her knowing also that am entitled to only one woman. If u check my profile, u will see that am no kid, I just happen to have time on my hands now otherwise I did be too busy blabbing. That's afar as that can go but seriuosly I own my third leg not the way round. I tell it what to do and where to go, its all in our mind.
Talking about side attraction, if I give you the option of having $1m to jump of the balcony of a sky scrapper would you rather jump because the side attraction ($1m) is so tempting? I think that the issue is about setting your piorities right. Over the years I have learnt to look at every situation critically and consider the long term effect even if I had split seconds to decide. This is not the place for me to narrate my ordeals with women but standing up to the truth and doing the right thing will always put you ahead in life.
Finaaly, I don't know whom you are but don't let you third leg ruin you and just before you start getting other ideas, I like sex too grin. Yes I said it but it must be with the right person at the right time.

didnt i tell y'all that we still have good guys left! grin
Godbless jare!
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by Tywoh(f): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2007
I think the first you should have done is to report her to your wife in her presence i.e. let her be there when you are telling your wife. With that she should be ashamed of herself.
"Flee all appearances of evil' like the bible says, there's no other shortcut.
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by McDoe(m): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2007
cute-ass, I will narrate my experience much later in this thread. I just want to hear from members of the house first.
On another note, I love your baby, cute-ass
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by McDoe(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2007
For jaguar1: You are one in a million. I challenge any other guy to stand tall like you.
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by cuteass1(f): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2007
McDoe:

cute-ass, I will narrate my experience much later in this thread. I just want to hear from members of the house first.

ok then dear, i'll wait patiently like the patient dog wink wink

McDoe:

On another note, I love your baby, cute-ass

awwwwwwwww thanks hun cheesy i love him too kiss
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by DrDre1(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2007
I hate it when men think they should fall 'yakata' for every move a woman makes. grin
Men should be able to control themselves no matter what the situation angry
The impression that at the sight of some naked lady, a man's 'little him' takes total control of him is very annoying angryunfortunately, most men fail
If you can't control yourself as a man then maybe you should not be called a man. angry
Do anything to avoid getting into trouble with a woman
Infact if the window is the only escape route, take it fast !!!!!! angry
Do something unthinkable to avoid the unimaginable wink
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by cuteass1(f): 1:10am On Apr 27, 2007
First it was jaguar1, now its Dr. Dre

I'm impressed, really!!! wink wink
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by spoilt(f): 3:29am On Apr 27, 2007
im impressed too. i always knew we had good guys no matter what people say! grin thank you guys!
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by cuteass1(f): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2007
spoilt:

im impressed too. i always knew we had good guys no matter what people say! grin thank you guys!

My dear, i knew that too ooh, but the fact is that its not everyday you run into them wink

When the topic was set up i expected some guys to run in here, dispose trash and spit disgust as usual, saying things like "do the sister, and bone up. afterall you're the man " angry

These two succeded in proving me wrong, and i couldn't be happier lol cheesy
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by amaikama(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2009
@poster!! i think you should be very careful. your wife could have set you up to see what sort of man you are. don't fall flat on your face for her sister. please!! angry
Re: Can You Pass The Test? by McDoe(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2009
All the contributions are wonderful. On my experience, something of that nature occured. But thank God, I was able to resist it; but kept it to my self in order not to cause embarrassment. The rest is history now.

(1) (Reply)

Silly Parents Corrupt Their Children By Playing Immoral Songs And Music / Husband Stabbed Wife To Death In Isolo / Is A Factor In Choosing A Spouse Based On How Potential Children May Look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.