Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

vote wisely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / vote wisely (1699 Views)

Marijuana Vs Alcohol (choose Wisely) / Ladies Choose Wisely (pics) / CHOOSE WISELY! 2 Million Naira Or This Babe, Which Would You Choose? (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

vote wisely by MrHandsome2013: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
hello
Re: vote wisely by Offpoint: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
The devil is telling me to type something extremely stupid, but I'm resisting it.

op I got my below hair at freaking 21, my kid bro got his at 14... my elder sister got her boobs at almost 23...

it's hormones thingy...

So op you've been looking at your daughter's friend boobies stylishly, I'm suspecting you with a P word fah.

6 Likes

Re: vote wisely by Escalze(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oga why focusing on your daughter's chest?

2 Likes

Re: vote wisely by bigtt76(f): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Low hormones grin

1 Like

Re: vote wisely by bigtt76(f): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Escalze:

1 Like

Re: vote wisely by festacman(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Go consult a doctor for hormone profile. Any deficiency can be corrected as she is hitting puberty.

1 Like

Re: vote wisely by ShinqRambq: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
i got this email.
my daughter who just turned 11 last week is still having a flat chest while her friend who is just 10years plus developed her own since last year and this is giving me a great concern
Oga ask ur daughter questions sad even jss1

1 Like

Re: vote wisely by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Interrogate her very well maybe her boyfriend have sucked the fura do nunu........ am serious that's what happened to dija and oshoala grin grin grin grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: vote wisely by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Offpoint:
The devil is telling me to type something extremely stupid, but I'm resisting it.

op I got my below hair at freaking 21, my kid bro got his at 14... my elder sister got her boobs at almost 23...

it's hormones thingy...

So op you've been looking at your daughter's friend boobies stylishly, I'm suspecting you with a P word fah.
so you mean your sister boobs came out at the age of 23 nawaoooo which kind hormones thingy be that.... your village people are terrible na them stop growth grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: vote wisely by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
i got this email.
my daughter who just turned 11 last week is still having a flat chest while her friend who is just 10years plus developed her own since last year and this is giving me a great concern
It's normal have a look at the athletes oshoala and our popular female singer dija....... don't be broken hearted the God of atiku will get things working again

1 Like

Re: vote wisely by Offpoint: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
kingemzy5:

so you mean your sister boobs came out at the age of 23 nawaoooo which kind hormones thingy be that.... your village people are terrible na them stop growth grin grin grin grin grin
lol, they can only delay the boobs, but can never stop it growthgrin
Re: vote wisely by majamajic(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
about chest, sometimes compound matters !!!

I know people in public compound develop chest faster than those in private compound ( that's without like drivers and gatemen ).
Re: vote wisely by ImaIma1(f): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Try not worry about things that you cannot change. The breasts will come out in it's time as long s she is female.

Stop comparing her with others. I remember in secondary school, some girls got their periods in Jss1 or even before entering school while some got theirs in SS1 or even SS3.

People develop differently. I have a friend that still doesn't have any hair in her armpit.
Re: vote wisely by Newboss(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
11 year kid is barely in puberty angry

1 Like

Re: vote wisely by Deicide: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Why is this important to you did she complain?
Re: vote wisely by dingbang(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Every woman must have a breast. So why worry?
Re: vote wisely by MrHandsome2013: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Escalze:
Chairman wetin concern you, na your daughter breast.. Na person daughter breast no ber your own so face front...

1 Like

Re: vote wisely by spiralwedge(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Offpoint:

it's hormones thingy...

Your family's got strange genes, bro.
Re: vote wisely by Offpoint: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
spiralwedge:

Your family's got strange genes, bro.
I kinda love it cuz I look way younger than my age... you see my kid bro you'll think he's my elder.
Re: vote wisely by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: vote wisely by spiralwedge(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Offpoint:

I kinda love it cuz I look way younger than my age... you see my kid bro you'll think he's my elder.

Na wa o. You have to be selective when choosing your wife o. So that your gene and hers can neutralise to some extent some abnormalities.
Re: vote wisely by Offpoint: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
spiralwedge:

Na wa o. You have to be selective when choosing your wife o. So that your gene and hers can neutralise to some extent some abnormalities.
Funny Thing is I'm only attracted to females with small stature.
Re: vote wisely by NoFace101: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Op ar you serious at all "vote wisely"in a romance section

is like you ar high
Re: vote wisely by Escalze(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
Chairman wetin concern you, na your daughter breast.. Na person daughter breast no ber your own so face front...
You are a disgrace and not worthy to be called a Father. Instead of you to be concerned about more pressing issues like her education, it's her chest you are looking at so you can defile her right?

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of Red Pill Theory / A Story About Hate / Tonto Dikeh Shares Near Nude Photo To Describe Her Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.