Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh (34960 Views)

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh / Ekiti 2018 Elections: Thugs Smash And Burn Ballot Boxes In Aramoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh by jamejanev: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2019
MrPolitics:

You’ve just shown how ignorant and tribalistic you are. So everybody against PMB is now Igbo?
You need serious help alainilakaaye
Orie tidaru. Oponu akindanidani. Why don't u put rope for our neck to vote ur corrupt Atiku by force
Re: Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh by MrPolitics: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
jamejanev:

Orie tidaru. Oponu akindanidani. Why don't u put rope for our neck to vote ur corrupt Atiku by force

Weyrey Alaso. Eni Ti won ti fi aisiki e ta tete.

You can jump off a lagoon for Buhari for all I care.
That’s your irrelevant business oponu ayirada

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh by jamejanev: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
MrPolitics:

Weyrey Alaso. Eni Ti won ti fi aisiki e ta tete.

You can jump off a lagoon for Buhari for all I care.
That’s your irrelevant business oponu ayirada
Anu e semi. Aye e nitumon rara. Alailarojile, Oyeki Yoruba support Atiku ole to ogbekari. Awon onijekuje. Kini PDP sefun e ni 16 years tiwon lo? Oloun o dojutiyin lojo Saturday. Ole omo Atiku, won o ri owo IFA Mon, wonfe para won. Ema se esin lojo Saturday. Odamiloju pe was commit suicide lojo Saturday ti Buhari bawole
Re: Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh by MrPolitics: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
jamejanev:
Anu e semi. Aye e nitumon rara. Alailarojile, Oyeki Yoruba support Atiku ole to ogbekari. Awon onijekuje. Kini PDP sefun e ni 16 years tiwon lo? Oloun o dojutiyin lojo Saturday. Ole omo Atiku, won o ri owo IFA Mon, wonfe para won. Ema se esin lojo Saturday. Odamiloju pe was commit suicide lojo Saturday ti Buhari bawole

Ewo ni abirun yi si n so? Ki ni APC se fun e. Shey APC ni o jale?
Iwo lo ni esin to fe se.
Dibo fun eni to ba wun e
Kokanye
Re: Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh by jamejanev: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
MrPolitics:

Ewo ni abirun yi si n so? Ki ni APC se fun e. Shey APC ni o jale?
Iwo lo ni esin to fe se.
Dibo fun eni to ba wun e
Kokanye
Oponu afofun gbemun. I think I am not ur mate. I will stop joining issue with u. Its Saturday now, we are waiting.
Re: Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh by MrPolitics: 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
jamejanev:

Oponu afofun gbemun. I think I am not ur mate. I will stop joining issue with u. Its Saturday now, we are waiting.

Ode arindin. Omo a ri sunkun. Oriburuku lo n ba e lo yen
Re: Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh by jamejanev: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
MrPolitics:

. Aye e onida. Iwo omo adanu yi. Omo ofo. A thief promises to help you repair the door of your house and you're rejoicing, idiot. I will wait for u till results are declared
Re: Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh by MrPolitics: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
jamejanev:
. Aye e onida. Iwo omo adanu yi. Omo ofo. A thief promises to help you repair the door of your house and you're rejoicing, idiot. I will wait for u till results are declared

Ko ni ragbag fun e. O ni ri batise. I ni ri ona Gbe gba. O so wi pe o ni opolo ni iwo omo lasan ikeji aja.
What does the result have to do with anything? I made a reference to US laws on death penalty and you jumped in like a fool and started masturbating all over the place.
Get lost or come back for more yabbing
Re: Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh by coolscott(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
decatalyst:
Let them continue to shout!

Why should a sane individual snatch ballot box for the selfish interest of another individual?

Why?
Racoon slivertongue
The prescription for electoral malpractice is not death so anyone who kills anyone on account of electoral malpractice has only committed murder.

If the punishment for stealing in our law is not death, and you administer death unto a person because you think you caught him stealing, red handed, what do you think will happen to you?

It is a highly disgraceful thing to come out of the mouth of a president.

He is the first Nigerian president to vote with his words, for jungle justice, as opposed to the superiority of the law.
Re: Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh by decatalyst(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
coolscott:
Racoon slivertongue
The prescription for electoral malpractice is not death so anyone who kills anyone on account of electoral malpractice has only committed murder.

If the punishment for stealing in our law is not death, and you administer death unto a person because you think you caught him stealing, red handed, what do you think will happen to you?

It is a highly disgraceful thing to come out of the mouth of a president.

He is the first Nigerian president to vote with his words, for jungle justice, as opposed to the superiority of the law.

I thought a supposedly sane and literate slowpoke like you could make a point without derogatory adjectives.

You are such a senile fool!
Re: Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh by coolscott(m): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
decatalyst:

I thought a supposedly sane and literate slowpoke like you could make a point without derogatory adjectives.

You are such a senile fool!
Please, can you point out where I used derogatory adjectives at you?
Re: Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh by jamejanev: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
MrPolitics:

How's market oooo? I don laugh tired oooo. Make una help us calm Atiku because of his old age, make he no get hypertension o. Pls, don't forget to take anti BP drug.Oponu afofun gbemu. Alai lopolo.
Re: Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh by MrPolitics: 3:16am On Feb 26, 2019
jamejanev:

How's market oooo? I don laugh tired oooo. Make una help us calm Atiku because of his old age, make he no get hypertension o. Pls, don't forget to take anti BP drug.Oponu afofun gbemu. Alai lopolo.

Iwo lo go ju ni aye yi. Omo lasan lasan ikeji sha. Omo to sha bi bata.
If you read this conversation from the start, it was never about Atiku winning so I don’t know why you’re barking in my mentions. You probably have too short a memory to remember
Re: Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh by jamejanev: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
MrPolitics:

Iwo lo go ju ni aye yi. Omo lasan lasan ikeji sha. Omo to sha bi bata.
If you read this conversation from the start, it was never about Atiku winning so I don’t know why you’re barking in my mentions. You probably have too short a memory to remember
Idiot, two sided mouth person. Odamiloju pe ole nie. Mr politics dindinri. Oponu. Response e ti show pe ooni eko ile. Ofeku nitori Atiku. Bawo ni markets? God has vindicated Buhari. Go and commit suicide. Odami loju pe yahoo boy nie.After this, mioni bae Soro Mon. Oju titiyin, eyin olote. Opolo e osise now. Sebi oni Yoruba onidibo fun Buhari. Taloni highest votes in Yoruba land? Eranko. Ori Yoruba pe, integrity ose fowo ra loja. Ode. You're not a Yoruba guy I'm sure. Were, orie tidaru.
Re: Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh by MrPolitics: 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
jamejanev:

Idiot, two sided mouth person. Odamiloju pe ole nie. Mr politics dindinri. Oponu. Response e ti show pe ooni eko ile. Ofeku nitori Atiku. Bawo ni markets? God has vindicated Buhari. Go and commit suicide. Odami loju pe yahoo boy nie.After this, mioni bae Soro Mon. Oju titiyin, eyin olote. Opolo e osise now. Sebi oni Yoruba onidibo fun Buhari. Taloni highest votes in Yoruba land? Eranko. Ori Yoruba pe, integrity ose fowo ra loja. Ode. You're not a Yoruba guy I'm sure. Were, orie tidaru.

Iwo lo go ju laye yi. Arindin omo. When did I tell you that Yorubas wouldn’t vote PMB? Isn’t APC in charge of SW? Nigba ti o ni lakaaye. Opolo e ti ku.
Awon oloshi bi ti e ti won mo pe aye won ti ta won de fe ki gbogbo eyan da bi ti won lo n dibo fun.
Awon eyan bi ti e ti won ri ona gbe gba ni won binu eni to n se daadaa.
Ma ba radarada to n se lo. Abirun kuku ni e. A fofun gbe mu. Omo lasan ikeji Aja. Omo ti o se fi Yangan. Ki n se ejo e na. Won ko e ni le ni.
Ma ba oriburuku e lo. Ati Atiku ati Buhari same nooni.
Iwo to n gbe Buhari sori lo rindin ju laye yi.
Oponu ayirada. Omo to ye Kan so nu bi igbe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday / Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.