Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,875 members, 7,855,577 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC (13945 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm / Avoid Using Makeup On Election Day, INEC Tells Anambra Women / BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC by Badmitonlode23(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2019
Hope una know Wetin una Dey do inec

Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2019
Iyajison:
Saturday's election is jxt to fulfill all righteousness..

Election has been done and dusted ryt from 16th... If u know u know

FTC again..!! ...dedicated to my incoming President @AtikuObi..!!
lol somebody should give this man the fairly burnt part of a super sweet jollof rice. cheesy
Re: Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC by hesilo(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And don't forget Atiku/Obi has my vote
Re: Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC by huntila(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2019
10 o clock is too far. Why not shut down an hour or 2 hours after the election?
Re: Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC by greggng: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Pdp and its supporters are just confused set of gullible people. They will tell you election had already being rigged by apc and after sometime , they will change again by saying this Saturday election is back to daura election....
Re: Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC by bamvik(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2019
Racoon:
Why shutting down by 10PM when polls is expected to end between 2-6PM depending on the voters turnout
I suggest the card reader should be program to shut down once the last duly accredited voter has cast his ballot.
exactly my thoughts ,or maybe the remaining four hours is for rigging
Re: Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC by ugoland2013: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2019
Iyajison:

Re: Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC by God2man2again(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Emu4life:
We are going to teach Buhari some lessons by voting Atiku
===
You still don't get it. It is not about Buhari; it is about the collective destiny of our nation. Buhari has achieved his life dream of becoming a President. The dude is 76 years, he has nothing else to lose at his age. Think for a minute, imagine a government controlled by Fayose, Dino Melaye, Saraki, Fani Kayode, with Onnoghen reinstated as the CJN; Obasanjo as their godfather, Dasuki back to his office.

The 2019 election is not about voting Buhari, it is about preventing PDP from coming back to ruin Nigeria. These guys will never make the mistake of 2015. They are going to completely invade the Nigeria Minting Company, not even the Central Bank. Especially when Atiku already promised them Amnesty from prosecution on charges of corruption. That's what should worry us. We can only improve on the little we have, not by going back to our tormentors.

You think Obasanjo just forgave Atiku easily? He has no option because he and his peers no longer have direct access to the treasury, Obasanjo has never fought for anybody in his life. It's always about his interests. He went against GEJ because he thought he could control Buhari. Now he is romancing Atiku.

Atiku will promise to worship Satan if that will guarantee his access to power.

That's why all right-thinking Nigeria must not allow themselves to be hoodwinked. It is not about voting Buhari, it is about not allowing Atiku and his band of PDP rogues from gaining access to our treasury.

This is just your opinion. You wanna know the truth. No perfect party, I mean PDP or APC. PDP is inside APC. APC is inside PDP.
You know this already I don't need to tell you.

Let's just hope that things will get better.
Re: Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC by HeroicMeastro: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Iyajison:

No! you got it wrong..
its Atiku and Obituary
Re: Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC by richiepolymer(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
sad
Sadly many people calling others zombies are the real zombies themselves

Emu4life:
===
You still don't get it. It is not about Buhari; it is about the collective destiny of our nation. Buhari has achieved his life dream of becoming a President. The dude is 76 years, he has nothing else to lose at his age. Think for a minute, imagine a government controlled by Fayose, Dino Melaye, Saraki, Fani Kayode, with Onnoghen reinstated as the CJN; Obasanjo as their godfather, Dasuki back to his office.

The 2019 election is not about voting Buhari, it is about preventing PDP from coming back to ruin Nigeria. These guys will never make the mistake of 2015. They are going to completely invade the Nigeria Minting Company, not even the Central Bank. Especially when Atiku already promised them Amnesty from prosecution on charges of corruption. That's what should worry us. We can only improve on the little we have, not by going back to our tormentors.

You think Obasanjo just forgave Atiku easily? He has no option because he and his peers no longer have direct access to the treasury, Obasanjo has never fought for anybody in his life. It's always about his interests. He went against GEJ because he thought he could control Buhari. Now he is romancing Atiku.

That's why all right-thinking Nigeria must not allow themselves to be hoodwinked. It is not about voting Buhari, it is about not allowing Atiku and his band of PDP rogues from gaining access to our treasury.
Re: Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC by richiepolymer(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
sad
Sadly many people calling others zombies are the real zombies themselves.
I am happy i'm not the only one who shares this thought too.
Spot on bro

Emu4life:
===

Re: Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
And ringing may start from then.
Re: Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC by ewizard1: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
danjumakolo:
God knows who is a better candidate between Atiku and GMB.
I pray God allows the better candidate to win.

Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs / ₦614 Billion Bailout: FG Begins Deducting From States’ Allocations / NLNG Grows LPG Production To 1.5 Million Tonnes, Begins Naira Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.