Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists (8919 Views)

Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 / Herdsmen Have No Alternative, They Must Register, Says Ondo State Government / Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by princemillla(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2019
slimany:
Akpabio is in severe pain.

GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, PLEASE TAKE A BOW...WHEREVER YOU ARE!
Four years ago, they were gloating:

"Jonathan has no option than to conduct free and fair election. The eyes of the international community are on him and except he wants to end up in The Hague."

They didn't stop there:

"Hero of democracy my foot! The clueless one lost an election and he conceded. What's the big deal?"

My Takes:
* Same international community they romanced to no end four years ago has become an anathema to them.

* As tension is nearly killing them ahead of election, perhaps, they will begin to appreciate the man who not only STRENGTHENED our electoral process but also ALLOWED our electoral body the free hand to operate even when he was under intense pressure to manipulate.

* And while you denigrated him, he remains a leader who NEVER claimed any FAKE INTEGRITY but still LIVED WHAT HE PREACHED:

That he would never step on the blood of any Nigerian in his bid to hang on to power.

Once again, wherever you are, take a bow Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR.

Out of power, you seamlessly graduated into the Club of Statesmen.

Someone was a former military president, he never became one after office. And after leaving office as a civilian President, he will still never be. Rather, he will go back to what he has always been: a SECTIONAL LEADER.

Jonathan, take a bow once again. Even your traducers can no longer deny you your place in Nigeria's Hall of Fame.

I repeat: take bow bro...

I castigated him in 2015, now am saying big sorry to the man of honor.
His achievements in the electoral arrangement is quite impressive and I can say that's one of the best election free and fair.
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by jellington: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari is the real thing .Forward to the next Level of growth and economic development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Lakeshizu(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2019
grin
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2019
sureheaven:
Very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that there's no other alternative to PMB.

Atiku is prodigal in nature. Too materialistic, greedy and a kleptomaniac. shocked
God bless you bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by RTSC: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2019
Even if Buhari wins, which would be very dire for Nigerians, akpabio is finished.

Pdp would sweep his state like a hurricane.

Even amaechi got ministerial post, I doubt if akpabio would be that lucky.
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2019
Dandsome:
The efulefu of akwa Ibom.

Perpetual fearful slave.

Yet you are now a slave to Atiku. Perpetual scrotum sucking slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by PDPBOY(m): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2019
God forbid I reelect that dementia man into office again,vote wisely vote atiku
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by RTSC: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2019
jellington:
Buhari is the real thing .Forward to the next Level of growth and economic development.
Can you tell us how this level was better than last level?
Just one single economic area showing improvement.

And you want us to enter new level.
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Gforce2019: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2019
jasmine1600:
Amongst all The candidates, this illiterate n blood thirsty dullard has no alternative?
Least you forget b4 u vote on Saturday.

Eediot on nairaland spotted..

3 Likes

Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by allisso: 8:14am On Feb 21, 2019
MrAJQ:
The man of Niger Delta. The best Governor ever in South South. APC is the way
from PDP lol
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Omeokachie: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Same was said about Abacha....
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by DKERIAN(m): 8:17am On Feb 21, 2019
I feel disappointed,imagine someone that almost dried Akwa Ibom under PDP is now a saint in APC
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2019
Thank you very much o.
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2019
PDPBOY:
God forbid I reelect that dementia man into office again,vote wisely vote atiku

God forbid that I elect that anini of Adamawa into office. Vote wisely vote Buhari
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by AerialMapper: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2019
A man came into a forest and asked the Trees to provide him a handle for his axe. The Trees consented to his request and gave him a young ash-tree. No sooner had the man fitted a new handle to his axe from it, than he began to use it and quickly felled with his strokes the noblest giants of the forest.

Think about it
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 21, 2019
RTSC:

Can you tell us how this level was better than last level?
Just one single economic area showing improvement.

And you want us to enter new level.

Willfully blinded people cannot see even when they are shown
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by asawanathegreat(m): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2019
So after his tenure nobody can govern Nigeria well abi, akpabio is a disappointment
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by albaniy1: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2019
TELL THEM MY MAN
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2019
spiralwedge:
Absolutely.

PDP had the chance, but presented a rogue who even during primaries bought their votes.
Buhari isnt good, is it to now replace him with Atiku? Mba... Make we use our head o

So you prefer to die? i know if you have family members in the north you will not be saying this... A THIEF IS BETTER THAN A KILLER
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by jrusky(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2019
MrAJQ:

So Akpabio is now the man of Niger Delta? That is so Interesting. I can see you must have woke up on a very wrong side for sure I guess, pls do yourself a favour by going back to bed and come back here by 10am then the loose nut must have be screw back properly.

Oga Akpabio does not need to make too much noise all we need from him is for him to quietly return the $700M yam he eat, is that too hard for him to do? I understand Akpabio frustration he is already an orphan the best he can do is to hang on Buhari to avoid possibility of returning into *EFCC Den*but no matter how fast lie runs one good the truth will overtake it. Your Akpabio is just trying to postpone is weeping days but either you or him belief it or not it would come soon.

If a young man like you could be praising the most corrupt man in SS history this way then I'm afraid of you.
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by lagdmark(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2019
sweerychick:
Akpabio after this elections your middle name would be sorry
Rochas is now sorry
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Numlock: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2019
The only problem I have is that this man will decamp back to PDP and they will glading welcome him back.

angry
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Racoon(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2019
shocked Akpabio can make Buhari his LGA chairman but as for reasonable Nigerians, Buhari is going back to Daura after Feb.23th 2019.
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by themanderon: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2019
Nigerian politicians are a scourge to humanity. Look at this willing slave that wants to sell his people for personal gain speaking.
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by bareal(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2019
What manner of fvckry is this? Out of over 200 million people? Oh Gosh!
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by solidstormy86: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2019
jasmine1600:
Amongst all The candidates, this illiterate n blood thirsty dullard has no alternative?
Least you forget b4 u vote on Saturday.

A president these happened under his watch will be praying not to be stoned by his citizens but here we are celebrating them. They will be campaigning and people will troop out in mass to welcome them
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Pearlman(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2019
We have more than an alternative
We have many options to the lifeless one!
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by miketayo(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2019
Every other candidate is an alternative
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by stanliwise(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2019
MrAJQ:
we Niger Deltans don't know you nor do we know him. Tell him to return our funds he stole.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#iamnorth Is Treading: See What Northerners are Saying / BREAKING: 75-year-old Former External Affairs Minister, Gambari, Reject Offer / Zulum Orders Rebuilding Of 33 Houses For Teachers, Shares Food To 16,000 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.