Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists (8939 Views)

Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 / Herdsmen Have No Alternative, They Must Register, Says Ondo State Government / Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Twoclans(f): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2019
Akpakpio should please shut up.

He irritates me angry

2 Likes

Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by edibobo: 8:31am On Feb 21, 2019
AKPABIO is a SNAKE...NOBODY SHOULD TRUST HIM
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by dallyemmy: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2019
May God help my country!
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Kayma: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2019
What do you expect from a criminal like Akpabio
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by johnsonedidiong(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Brother you lie, mention 1 achievement during this administration
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by donkuso(f): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2019
What has NNPC done for Niger Delta except fuel our money to the North. Will this old cow shut up.
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Koolking(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2019
AirwavesReport:

“What does the NNPC have? Is it the building? What NNPC controls is the oil of the Niger Delta, oil wells, oil fields and all those things come together with the land. I don’t see anybody from the South South or any Niger Deltan, who will agree that the same way we sold out Nigeria Airways and we became a laughing stock in the comity of states in Africa is the same way NNPC should be sold.

“Look at Kenya Airways, Ethopia Airline, Ghana Airline, South African Airways and Nigeria has no single plane now called its own. We sold out our Aluminium Smelter Company in Ikot Abasi, that provided thousands of jobs and today that place is totally bare with over 690MW of electricity.

“We sold out Oku Iboku Paper Mill in Akwa Ibom and our people are there jobless. That massive structure is a waste. All those things combined are things that frighten us when somebody talks about the sale of NNPC. The sale of NNPC on its own simply means that the Niger Deltans are going to be divested of not just their properties, not just the water that they fish in, but the fact that they will become tenants in their lands for the next 50 to 100 years. And people will come from outside, maybe friends of the government, and possess their land.

"The election also is between integrity and others. The President has shown that he can give what belongs to Niger Delta to Niger Delta. He is even refunding monies that were used during my tenure to repair Federal roads and what we use to call Paris Club refund.

“We tried everything under the PDP. We never had that money and I was a Governor and the FG was owing my state over 145 Billion on federal roads and the building of prisons and other things I had to intervene. I dualized federal roads, built airport and today, federal government is refunding those monies to the state.

“If you see a government that has shown sincerity, it simply means that we are now talking about a question of integrity and a question of postulation. We are postulating that if you bring in a government that will sell your father’s land, that will sell your oil wells and sell the waters that you use in fishing, then I can conclude that there is no alternative to President Buhari.”

Niger Deltans are so gullible and foolish. Supported PDP for 16 years and gained nothing, yet they are still being led by people who ransacked and stole from them. Why not try something different other than PDP in 2019?

Akpabio has seen the light, am sure he wants to right the wrong of his pally with PDP to destroy the Niger Delta.

2019 is a choice between breaking free or remaining impoverished.
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Tareq1105: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2019
ruffhandu:
Talking for your head and pocket sir, not for the south south masses. Some even prefer another senator to represent them, not you.

What happened to nitel will happen to some of those other establishments: power, petroleum, name them.

If selling nnpc will make life better for all, I'll contribute to buy it. You are just trying to gather sentiments.

You said
The reverse is the case sir.

Selling NNPC to his friends?

I'm concerned and I can tell you that except the greedy ones, none of the governors will be comfortable with Atikulooooter Dubai economic plan.
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by arrestdarrester: 9:33am On Feb 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:
My leader has spoken nothing but the truth. We in the south south will no longer be fooled by PDP. My vote is for buhari

You're obviously not from SS
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by arrestdarrester: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2019
Tareq1105:

I'm concerned and I can tell you that except the greedy ones, none of the governors will be comfortable with Atikulooooter Dubai economic plan.

Atiku as VP in charge of BPE supervised the sale of NAHCo and I got allotted my shares. It was done on the basis of 774 LGAs and the number of applications received from each LGA. Some persons from LGAs where there were few applications got 100% allotment while I got 70% allotment if I recall correctly (My people like investment too much).

It is time to stop the national bleeding in NNPC.

I don't believe that thrash that he wants to sell NNPC to his friends. He supervised the sale of NAHCo without a single complaint. I have no doubt he'll do it right again
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Cyrus92(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2019
Luciferchrist66:
Bloody afonja doesn't know what he is saying.
PMB shall rule us till 2023!
We are destined for it!
Atiku supports are worse than wailers.

He shall rule you and your family when Atiku relegates him to Daura next week ���
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Tareq1105: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2019
ruffhandu:
Talking for your head and pocket sir, not for the south south masses. Some even prefer another senator to represent them, not you.

What happened to nitel will happen to some of those other establishments: power, petroleum, name them.

If selling nnpc will make life better for all, I'll contribute to buy it. You are just trying to gather sentiments.

You said
The reverse is the case sir.

I don't know how many Nigerian masses will have Shares in the company when sold.
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2019
arrestdarrester:

You're obviously not from SS

You are obviously brain dead
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Kriptune: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2019
Because you're in government does not mean you should lose your humanity
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by ehimarigold: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2019

“Yes I believe Nigerians can compare the difference between apple and orange. The reality is that this president has done very well considering the fact that he was able to take Nigeria out of recession.

PMB took Nigeria into recession and now struggling to take out of recession. ...how is that an achievement? moreover PMB has warned more hardships on the way. change the change.
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by Bimpe29: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Akpabio is wrong for saying that, there are alternative to Buhari.
Majority of Nigerians are sentimental in their judgement simply because of their selfish interests.
At this age, Buhari is not even fit to rule Katsina State talk more of presiding over this great nation.
Akpabio should wise up and see things beyond his nose.
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by uksaviour(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Let d ball begin
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by ivieeseosa: 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
THAT MEANS YOU ARE FINISHED
Re: No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists by arrestdarrester: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You are obviously brain dead

That's how brain dead zombies think: that everyone is like them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Stops FG From Unlawful Deduction Of $418million From States Account / FG Begins Prosecution Of INEC Officials, Others For Electoral Fraud / Electricity Tariff Judgement Threatens N300bn Banking Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.