Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East (1886 Views)

Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt / Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain / Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by senatordave1(m): 1:46am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by senatordave1(m): 1:51am On Feb 21, 2019
Cin has been conducting video interviews round the country.in other parts of the country,most people expressed their willingness to vote.for instance out of 33 interviewed in niger state,only 3 said they wont be voting.but in owerri,out of 21 interviewed,a whooping 11 said they wont be voting which is over 50%.out of the 8 that expressed willingness to vote,6 preferred atiku with 2 preferring buhari which is up to 25%.
Therefore the much touted apathy in the east is true.it will destroy Atiku's slim chances.out of 7 million pvc holders in the east,at least 3.5 million wont turn up.atiku has failed.

8 Likes

Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by dlw09(f): 2:10am On Feb 21, 2019
undecided undecided

Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by Afamed: 2:37am On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:
Cin has been conducting video interviews round the country.in other parts of the country,most people expressed their willingness to vote.for instance out of 33 interviewed in niger state,only 3 said they wont be voting.but in owerri,out of 21 interviewed,a whooping 11 said they wont be voting which is over 50%.out of the 8 that expressed willingness to vote,6 preferred atiku with 2 preferring buhari which is up to 25%.
Therefore the much touted apathy in the east is true.it will destroy Atiku's slim chances.out of 7 million pvc holders in the east,at least 3.5 million wont turn up.atiku has failed.
Those from the other side will have different opinions. Even if they all come out to vote in South East; Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi. It's all within 7•1m . Kaduna and Katsina votes of 6. 3 have already nullified their chances

6 Likes

Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by modath(f): 2:51am On Feb 21, 2019
The bros that said he's voting for "Atiku" cos he can't vote for a foreigner nearly use laff tear my belle. cheesy cheesy
Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:01am On Feb 21, 2019
Afamed:

Those from the other side will have different opinions. Even if they all come out to vote in South East; Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi. It's all within 7•1m . Kaduna and Katsina votes of 6. 3 have already nullified their chances
Saturday isn't far, you are still living in 2015 presidential election, Kano, Kaduna and some states in north will surprise you guys soon, SS/SE are passionate to vote out Buhari, eastern results will surprise you guys, my worry then was sit at home order by Nnamdi Kalu, thank God it has been suspended, "go out and vote" being preach in all churches, radio stations across southeast, you guys should chill, we have two days to go grin

3 Likes

Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by Kamani8: 3:04am On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:
BMCs looking for how to rig and get 25% in SE n SS.
I can assure u that most pvc holders will vote especially since IPOB is no longer against voting. Those that won't vote didn't bother getting any PVC.

Take this to the bank n thank me later

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by nonsobaba: 3:26am On Feb 21, 2019
post=75944684:

Saturday isn't far, you are still living in 2015 presidential election, Kano, Kaduna and some states in north will surprise you guys soon, SS/SE are passionate to vote out Buhari, eastern results will surprise you guys, my worry then was sit at home order by Nnamdi Kalu, thank God it has been suspended, "go out and vote" being preach in all churches, radio stations across southeast, you guys should chill, we have two days to go grin
You will be surprised by monday morning to discover that all your efforts have been in vain cheesy when the results starts streaming in. PDP will be disgraced in the SE. You wait and see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by Bighead9: 3:48am On Feb 21, 2019
That's why Buhari referred to them as 5%. Either they vote or not, a winner will emerge.

5 Likes

Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by Seetto: 3:55am On Feb 21, 2019
Why this one dey talk like robotic system...
Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by kayzat: 5:06am On Feb 21, 2019
The truth of the matter is that the SE political leaders are the ones that usually vote for their people. They just allocate numbers and pack some touts to come and thumbprint the ballot papers .

I have witnessed elections couple of times in the SE and it's always nothing to write home about

3 Likes

Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by senatordave1(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2019
post=75944684:

Are you plain dumb or blind? Did you watch the video? If you didnt,please watch it again and sew the imaginary passion.
Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by senatordave1(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Kamani8:
BMCs looking for how to rig and get 25% in SE n SS.
I can assure u that most pvc holders will vote especially since IPOB is no longer against voting. Those that won't vote didn't bother getting any PVC.

Take this to the bank n thank me later
Its obvious you didnt watch the video or didnt understand what you watched.
Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by eagleeye2: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2019
I only have the best of wishes for the winner this coming weekend. But until I see their families queuing up to vote alongside the common man, that is only when I will stick my head for any politician.
Till then, good luck.
Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by helinues: 9:14am On Feb 21, 2019
SS apathy would be more.

What's in for them in both Apc and Pdp? Nothing
Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by Jman06(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2019
nonsobaba:
You will be surprised by monday morning to discover that all your efforts have been in vain cheesy when the results starts streaming in. PDP will be disgraced in the SE. You wait and see.
Are you ready to bet on this election

You guys will be highly disappointed to realize that Buhari's defeat would start from the north!
Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by asobo: 5:49am On Feb 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Are you plain dumb or blind? Did you watch the video? If you didnt,please watch it again and sew the imaginary passion.
I dare you to post the result of your polling unit. Mine PDP 1243 APC 49. A snap shot of yours and I will do same for mine. Buhari is gone for good. These are my senator elect Da I.D. Zang and Hon. Dabo House of representative follow Plateau result keenly. During the gubernatorial the drunkard of a governor lalong will be shown the way out too. Atiku is your president elect whether you like it or not. We don't just post online but are grassroot mobilizers
Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by senatordave1(m): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2019
asobo:
I dare you to post the result of your polling unit. Mine PDP 1243 APC 49. A snap shot of yours and I will do same for mine. Buhari is gone for good. These are my senator elect Da I.D. Zang and Hon. Dabo House of representative follow Plateau result keenly. During the gubernatorial the drunkard of a governor lalong will be shown the way out too. Atiku is your president elect whether you like it or not. We don't just post online but are grassroot mobilizers
My polling unit result is pdp 57 apc 21.Atiku struggled to win plateau.as i predicted based on that video,massive apathy enveloped the east.am i a prophet
Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by asobo: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
senatordave1:

My polling unit result is pdp 57 apc 21.Atiku struggled to win plateau.as i predicted based on that video,massive apathy enveloped the east.am i a prophet
Over #92,000 votes was cancelled from Kabong and Tudun Wada ward go and check it for yourself. The votes announced by INEC was without those from the two aforementioned wards.
Re: Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East by senatordave1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
asobo:
Over #92,000 votes was cancelled from Kabong and Tudun Wada ward go and check it for yourself. The votes announced by INEC was without those from the two aforementioned wards.
But it won't change anything if you add it.what is the situation in plateau south senate.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Trekked This Much In My Life...all Thanks To Keke And Okada Ban / Thread For The Indegenous People Of Igodomigodo Worldwide / People Are Wicked Watch Video Of African Man Been Deported In Plastic Wraps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.