Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi (35403 Views)

THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS. / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema / Shiites Will Be Treated Like Terrorists – IGP Adamu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Gforce2019: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yoruba mumu that is following you are the one I blame

Because their eyes is so blind that They can't see what you and Atiku have in mind for the Yoruba race....

Yoruba are the problem of themselves....

Hear what Peter OBItuary is saying....

Tribal bigot . .

Eediot Igbo man ....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Ugosample(m): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

Oh I think we both know exactly that you pray for that.

You guys have stated as much here on Nairaland that you'd like to see Yoruba people decimated and their land burnt just like Biafra was.

Don't be deceived by the date I opened this moniker. I been here awhile now.

What you guys don't know is that, while the Biafra war is Igbo first major war, Yorubas have been fighting major wars almost all their lives. The Yorubas are a nation of warriors. When you hear of names such as Bashorun Gaa, even you will bow.

So, wishing and hoping that war will break out in Yoruba land is no skin off our nose. You are forgetting that there are more of your kinsmen in Yoruba land than even back in Igbo land. Be careful what you wish for oga.

As for the blood of those who died during the civil war, there's no atonement that's going to happen.

Don't blame Nigerians for that.

You guys fired the first shot.

Ojukwu led you guys to the edge of a precipice and shoved you lots off the edge. Same thing KANU was about doing.

You started a war you didn't have the means to execute. You were expecting your enemies to feed you. How ridiculous.

Those who have died have died. RIP to them. We have moved past that stage. You guys should move on already.

why would I pray for that?

Lagos that is my birthplace and where I spent most of life while I was in Nigeria?

naaa

we are too invested in Lagos both in emotion and resources to wish anything happen to ourLagos cheesy

But like I said, without atonement for all who have died, Nigeria will continue to bleed

Rwanda understood this and they did the right thing by having theur reconciliation

We have refused to have same here

maybe it will happen sometime in future, when civilised Nigerians are bred and the current crop of bigoted Nigerians are dead
just maybe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by NigerianDiamond(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
surevik:
By their senseless comment we shall know them... Zombies

Thank you. I guess you are in sifia pain grin
surevik:
By their senseless comment we shall know them... Zombies

Thank you. I guess you are in sifia pain
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nkwuocha: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
[[s]quote author=Investbrooker post=75960124]
Lol! What do I expect if not another chest beating? Na so Una dey. You claim to be superior but tomorrow you will claim you are being Marginalized.

Look at this Ibo okrika seller claiming to develop Lagos. Wet in Una dey do? No be the same Ibos that sell galaxy on traffic? Or na another Ibo people i see wey dey sell second hand cloths.

Like I said before, the reason why lagos is always empty in december is mainly because of Yoruba people that travel to their respective states.[/quote[/s]]

Typical of lazy Afonja.Okirika selling is better than skull mining!No doubt you idiots prefers pink lips making,after a days job you go home to the one room you share with your aged parents.Worthless modaf£kers! tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by tuniski: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
ejimatic:
. Your view and opinion just as they were in 2015 are noted and respected.... Goodluck to the South East in their plan .Goodluck to the North and South west in their aspirations.... Time will tell on realities soon.
Thanks anyway, but why will apc suddenly be courting the 5percentile that they spent 4yrs dismissing as insignificant, why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by princfred(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

Anyone force you to leave your space abi who dey deceive you say we be one Nigeria, one Nigeria only apply to the landlocked Igbo region we are not one and we will never be one get that into your head.
Tell that to your Fulani masters that we are not one if cowardice will allow you. "We are not one" but when una hear Biafra wailing starts.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Investbrooker: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
tuniski:

Voting against etno-religious party apc is actually being pan-nigeria . Buhari is the most divisive president ever and his supporters are playing low ethnic cards that won't work. Come saturday, nigerians will rise up and cure the nation of buharideenism.
Story! Buhari till 2023.
4 + 4

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by zoedew: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
Adakintroy:

See your mouth. Justify two wrongs. Na now you Wan speak english. You have been living in a bigot system all your life. The igbos are the 3rd largest enthic group that are yet to produce a president. At the time the north have held that position for periods stretching 46yr plus.

If you are honest igbos are not bigot. They have been miginalise and oppress in there own country.

Your response is not out of character! About time the Igbo consciously take steps to eyeball and deal with this from the basic unit- the families! Quite apparent that you lack proper upbringing! If you continue this way your lot in life is endangered!!
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nkwuocha: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Hahaha tell them, they don't know

One idiot is abusing second hand clothing.If only they know how much Igbos make from it!Many of them even buy such clothes,put labels on it and sale on their boutiques grin grin.I was born and brought up in Lagos so no Omo ale here fit talk nonsense where I dey.

It's for easy to hire a killer in Yoruba land,their tours are ever ready to do a dirty job for peanuts.Miscreants they are and will remain. grin
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by princfred(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
kaypling:

What's this Fulani overlords you keep spewing sef? The East doesn't interest me is the same way Ukraine doesn't interest me. It has nothing to do with laziness or not, you don't know me so don't assume. You said proof and I've told you I know ppl that have tried to acquire property in the East and they've found it very difficult. I know you don't like what I'm saying but it's true and I'm not saying every Igbo person is that way but these things happen, be honest to yourself
Ok yes it may or may not be easy to acquire propert in the east like anywhere else depending on the supply and demand there just like any where. Just like igbos dont/wont force anyone in lagos to sell whatever yet wont be deterred claiming they hate igbos neither do you guys dash them land for free. You simply up your bargain and check around until you find a willing seller. Not go about spewing hate.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Investbrooker: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:
[[s]quote author=Investbrooker post=75960124]
Lol! What do I expect if not another chest beating? Na so Una dey. You claim to be superior but tomorrow you will claim you are being Marginalized.

Look at this Ibo okrika seller claiming to develop Lagos. Wet in Una dey do? No be the same Ibos that sell galaxy on traffic? Or na another Ibo people i see wey dey sell second hand cloths.

Like I said before, the reason why lagos is always empty in december is mainly because of Yoruba people that travel to their respective states.[/quote[/s]]

Typical of lazy Afonja.Okirika selling is better than skull mining!No doubt you idiots prefers pink lips making,after a days job you go home to the one room you share with your aged parents.Worthless modaf£kers! tongue
Lol! Not only do you people sell okrika cloths, they traffic drugs all over the world.

Because of your voraciuos attitude and avarice, you tarnish nigeria name abroad. Trafficking drugs and destroying the image of the country.

You people are a disgrace to this country.

Nigeria will be better without you Ibo scumbags.

As for where I live, well I live in a duplex and I didnt make my money from trafficking drugs like Ibo's does.

Nigeria dont need you people.

Shameless tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
naijalander:
First of all, stop comparing 1966 to WW2. It is a war you brought upon yourself. But I digress.

I haven't said it should be forgotten. I am saying the same issues do not apply to us in 2019. No one is stopping Igbos from making progress, please be guided.

I didn’t say Igbo’s are looking for any compensation or pity, many have moved on well bt it wud do well for people to atleast acknowledge ill treatment done in the aftermath of the war. If u don’t know the details pls read it up.

That said any regression on the Igbo tribe now is partly their own doing bt also a political gang up against them also.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by princfred(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Investbrooker:

Lol! Not only do you people sell okrika cloths, they traffic drugs all over the world.

Because of your voraciuos attitude and avarice, you tarnish nigeria name abroad. Trafficking drugs and destroying the image of the country.

As for where I live, well I live in a duplex and I didnt make my money from trafficking drugs like Ibo's does.

Shameless tribe.
And your god Tinubu has well-known issues with America due to brown sand trafficking abi?
Maybe you will say his great grandfather was igbo, in the spirit of una hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by NigerianDiamond(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Keep talking rubbish and feasting on gullible people OK.

Igbos will never leave their own course and follow another man's course never again. We shall vote Atiku if he doesn't win we wait for him again in 2023 and vote him still, by that time he would be contesting with yoruba and he will win. Then After him we will emerge. We can wait OK.

In 2023, God willing Nigeria will usher in the new generation of leaders not Atiku. Sorry for conceding loss already in 2019. We are moving forward.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by NeuroBoss(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Godjone:
THE TRUTH. PETER OBI JUST SPILLED THE BITTER TRUTH.

SINCE AFTER THE CIVIL WAR, THE IBOS WERE ENTIRELY RELEGATED TO THE BACKGROUND

With this, they should now prepare to enter the ground
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nkwuocha: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Investbrooker:

Shameless tribe.

It's better to traffic drugs than to disturb the dead at night bro grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy :DIs it not better?It's only a mad person that will go to the dead at night and harvest their organs grin grin grin cheesy
Last time I check Yoruba indegenes almost brought down a plan in the USA through acts of terrorism grin
Again two worthless and useless Afonjasade headlines when they behead a Briton in his own country cheesy grin

If I like a traffic drugs, it's a ride or die life cool cool cool cool.Even G8 countries have drug barons and many of them still decides elections grin grin grin

Bro, Igbos will continue to be your nightmare.I don't give a flying Bleep if you stay in a duplex grin grin grin.Here in my village,even a guy with 2x2 shop in Lagos Island has got American standard duplex overgrown with weeds cool cool cool

A tribe where a father can Bleep both wife and his daughter is calling Igbos shameless?!? cheesy grin

Una dey learn where Igbos dey.You too small jare

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by NigerianDiamond(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Atiku is not a cow rearer. Not all fulanis are COW rearers like Buhari, Sanusi Lamido is not a cow rearer so I know what I said. I know comprehension is the problem of BMCs any why not since mingling with a dullard president will only make you reason like one.

You have no idea and keep wallowing in your shallow thought. Atiku is both a farmer and cow reader and that is why he could not provide a viable option different from Buhari's concerning how to tackle the menace of cattle rustling. Google search and stop being a wimp.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by naijalander: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
How is the loser & initial aggressor in a war supposed to be treated after the war ?

But really that aside, if Igbos were treated as bad as you describe, you would not enjoy the success you enjoy today.

In Nigeria today, Igbos are one of the most successful communities, but no you always choose to play the victim.

jaxxy:

I didn’t say Igbo’s are looking for any compensation or pity, many have moved on well bt it wud do well for people to atleast acknowledge ill treatment done in the aftermath of the war. If u don’t know the details pls read it up.

That said any regression on the Igbo tribe now is partly their own doing bt also a political gang up against them also.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nkwuocha: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
princfred:
And your god Tinubu has known isdses with America due to brown sand trafficking abi? Maybe yu will say his great grandfather was igbo, in the spirit of una hypocrisy.

Don't mind the idiot!The frog eyed bastard that keeps sacrificing his sons to retain relevance in the alter of agberoism.Jagaban of miscreants and lazy nincompoops.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by princfred(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
NigerianDiamond:

You have no idea and keep wallowing in your shallow thought. Atiku is both a farmer and cow reader and that is why he could not provide a viable option different from Buhari's concerning how to tackle the menace of cattle rustling. Google search and stop being a wimp.
It is unknown yet if Atiku can find a solution while it is already seen a certainty that Buhari cant curb the menace. What has Buhari done better than GEJ that shouldnt warrant him being voted out like GEJ?

Upon all the killings of MB yet you want to vote Buhari then tomorrow you will wail about how MB hates Yoruba when they develop a negative mindset towards you based on your doings. Keep digging one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Corrosiveman(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
WHEN LAST I CHECKED NNAMDI KANU IS MORE INFLUENTIAL THAN PETER OBI

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
WinningSun:

the guy is just an IBOcrite

Yes. Love the name. Must add I might have given a toss ten years ago but all gloves are off in modern Nigeria now that the Igbos, over several issues, have shown their toxic hatred for the Yorubas. A lot to criticise about the Igbos and their aberrant ways so brace yourself bro.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by NigerianDiamond(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
princfred:
It is unknown yet if Atiku can find a solution while it is already seen a certainty that Buhari cant curb the menace. What has Buhari done better thab GEJ that shouldnt warrant him being voted out like GEJ .

Upon all the killings of MB yet you want to vote Buhari then tomorrow you will wail about how MB hates Yoruba when they develop a negative mindset towards your doings. Keep digging one day

I see no reason to keep commenting as it is obvious that you are going off rail with your emotional-driven comment.
We await your Atiku at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by princfred(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
NigerianDiamond:

I see no reason to keep commenting as it is obvious that you are going off rail with your emotional-driven comment.
We await your Atiku at the polls.
Soo haven beaten you hands down with superior logic and sentiment so its time for you to run off with your ego and heinous bigotful mentality to the polls to do your sheningnan. Lots of Yorubas see the light anyway and may safe your kind from Fulani ass.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
winj:

I am not yoruba, in a country with many ethnic groups...your daft drivel and one track mindedness shows how stupid you are.
Come here with some researched facts otherwise I have no choice but to place you in the same category as OBi - apes!
You're not Yoruba and yet you rushed into an argument that doesn't involve you. Yet, you were busy defending righteously the afonjas. You're not afonja my foot. Did Peter Obi lie or what?
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Investbrooker: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

It's better to traffic drugs than to disturb the dead at night bro grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy :DIs it not better?It's only a mad person that will go to the dead at night and harvest their organs grin grin grin cheesy
Last time I check Yoruba indegenes almost brought down a plan in the USA through acts of terrorism grin
Again two worthless and useless Afonjasade headlines when they behead a Briton in his own country cheesy grin

If I like a traffic drugs, it's a ride or die life cool cool cool cool.Even G8 countries have drug barons and many of them still decides elections grin grin grin

Bro, Igbos will continue to be your nightmare.I don't give a flying Bleep if you stay in a duplex grin grin grin.Here in my village,even a guy with 2x2 shop in Lagos Island has got American standard duplex overgrown with weeds cool cool cool

A tribe where a father can Bleep both wife and his daughter is calling Igbos shameless?!? cheesy grin

Una dey learn where Igbos dey.You too small jare
This flat head still get mouth talk lol!
I don't talk am saying una no get shame.
That your brother wey get shop and kon get duplex dey sell drugs. Check am well. Na so una Ibo's they do. No be today. We know una well.

Baba chukwudi dey sell TV kon dey claim set na from him business he building 5 mansions. Later, baba chuckudi was caught in Thailand selling drugs.

Even Asians now know you guys are a tribe of drugs Barron's. You people are shameless and pathetic animals. That is what you are. You are a disgrace to Nigeria and Africa.
You have tarnished Nigeria image abroad.

In fact, in India, the word Nigeria Is now synonymous to drugs, no thank you shamess useless biafrans. Nigerians are being maltreated in other cointries because you lucifee descendants called Ibo's.

You know you guys are not just good at trafficking drugs but also good at baby factory right?

Tell me why someone will choose to get pregnant and then sell that baby for chicken change? Is it not because your people are poor and too greedy? Poverty striking people claiming to develop other lands.

Shamess people.

You are a disgrace to Nigeria.

biafran irritants

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
naijalander:
How is the loser & initial aggressor in a war supposed to be treated after the war ?

But really that aside, if Igbos were treated as bad as you describe, you would not enjoy the success you enjoy today.

In Nigeria today, Igbos are one of the most successful communities, but no you always choose to play the victim.

I’m not talking about the war itself bt the aftermath. They were victims then.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nkwuocha: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Investbrooker:

This flat head still get mouth talk lol!
I don't talk am saying una no get shame.
That your brother wey get shop and kon get duplex dey sell drugs. Check am well. Na so una Ibo's they do. No be today. We know una well.

Baba chukwudi dey sell TV kon dey claim set na from him business he building 5 mansions. Later, baba chuckudi was caught in Thailand selling drugs.

Even Asians now know you guys are a tribe of drugs Barron's. You people are shameless and pathetic animals. That is what you are. You are a disgrace to Nigeria and Africa.
You have tarnished Nigeria image abroad.

In fact, in India, the word Nigeria Is now synonymous to drugs, no thank you shamess useless biafrans. Nigerians are being maltreated in other cointries because you lucifee descendants called Ibo's.

You know you guys are not just good at trafficking drugs but also good at baby factory right?

Tell me why someone will choose to get pregnant and then sell that baby for chicken change? Is it not because your people are poor and too greedy? Poverty striking people claiming to develop other lands.

Shamess people.

You are a disgrace to Nigeria.

biafran irritants

Kikikiki.We love drug trafficking just the way your father love the clitoris of their daughters...sorry it's just a tradition for us both grin

Chukwudi can be a television repairer and a drug baron,it's called diversification.Just as Your pastors can still receive visitors in discreet shrines cheesy

Go to the UK,Your brothers are internet fraudsters and scammers and in Naija,they kill to get paid by their magas only to blow the money away on hard drugs, women and parties.We traffic it and you sniff it cool coolShamelessman head hunters and worthless shiit eaters!

I hope you live in a duplex with toilet?

As for baby factory...AINT it better to sell than to hack of their body parts to use as talisman?We all know you depend on JuJu so much so that that you hang them around your necks in other to last longer in bed.Dirrty tribe!Scums of the earth!
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by deomelo: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
The most bigoted, ignorant, hateful, bitter and self destructive people on the surface of the earth..

Obigotry taking bigotry to IPOBIANLEVEL since 1909

grin grin
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
princfred:
Tell that to your Fulani masters that we are not one if cowardice will allow you. "We are not one" but when una hear Biafra wailing starts.

I don't understand this your continuous insistence on calling others coward when modern history of Nigeria show who the real cowards are. When Northern Youth gave you quit notice you all ran to motor parks so you could flee the North after bragging you are not coward and would confront them?

Need we even talk about your Oga pata pata Master coward Wan.ker Kanu? I will never leave Igbo land, tell them I am here in ala Igbo let them come and leave in body bag blah blah blah blah blah. What happened in the end you tell me?

Una Ohamumudike quickly wear Stuffed bra, G-string dress and wig , with matching hand bag, to flee and abandon the fools who believed in his mythical bragging of being a superman. Please, Igbos are the uber cowards of Nigeria. Accept and don't deflect it.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by deomelo: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oshigun:

I don't understand this your continuous insistence on calling others coward when modern history of Nigeria show who the real cowards are. When Northern Youth gave you quit notice you all ran to motor parks so you could flee the North after bragging you are coward and would confront them?

Need we even talk about your Oga pata pata Master coward Wan.ker Kanu? I will never leave Igbo land, tell them I am here in ala Igbo let them come and leave in body bag blah blah blah blah blah. What happened in the end you tell me?

Una Ohamumudike quickly wear Stuffed bra, G-string dress and wig , with matching hand bag, to flee and abandon the fools who believed in his mythical bragging of being a superman. Please, Igbos are the uber cowards of Nigeria. Accept and don't deflect it.

You sabi them well well...

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi / Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram / Tinubu, APC Member Waves APC Flag With Smile At Presidential Rally In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.