Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi (35563 Views)

THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS. / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema / Shiites Will Be Treated Like Terrorists – IGP Adamu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by princfred(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
destinyy23:
Which mumu progress have you seen so far? Mind you, I clamoured for APC is 2015 but they've failed woefully. Don't let tribalism becloud your reasoning. Vote without sentiments. Though I indirectly benefited from this government but I stand for what is right, I won't let personal gains ruin my reasoning.
Wow.. you are a gem.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
princfred:
Wow.. you are a gem.
That's what it's supposed to be.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by pchukwudi: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
Case closed.

raumdeuter:

Nzeogwu is Ibo from the SS just like Bishop Oyedepo is Yoruba from North Central
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Athena4: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
5thElement:

Don't take it too seriously bro. It's all light hearted banter. You are always welcome to the West where God lives. wink

This thread is long enough. I'm out. Peace.
You are probably going to take out your anger on one innocent person who happens to be Igbo. Of course it's all fun and games until some coward starts screaming "omo Igbo" to their Fulani Master with a dagger. God left you and your people a long time ago. I mean what not with your Witchcraft, roadside food offerings and butchering other human beings.You can always come back... Happy shîtting and don't forget to...shît even more.Have a shîtty day.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:
Corrintians Modath Nonsobaba
I smell CilicMarin.....
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
[s]
Chukwurah003:
Hahaha! I am Igbo and I can assure you that this man is high on expired milk. We Igbos sometimes like to play politics of hate and then blame others when we find ourselves cornered because of our political miscalculations. I am not making that mistake again.

PMB till 2023.
[/s]
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by princfred(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
destinyy23:
That's what it's supposed to be.
Yours is an educated mind that can unlearn and relearn. Keep it up.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
princfred:
Tell that to your Fulani masters that we are not one if cowardice will allow you. "We are not one" but when una hear Biafra wailing starts.
Criminally minded Igbo like you why won't you say that when you want Biafra that include other people's space you ask for Igbo speaking space maybe federal government won't approve Yorubas has always asked for restructuring or break up the country Igbo don't want this instead they prefer the untary system of government because it favour them the most OYO state alone is the size of the whole 5 Igbo state so what rubbish are you talking about?
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

After talking rubbish and you get one reply From Igbos you'd start crying and calling for help. Afonjas are perpetual chameleons
Criminally minded Igbo like you why won't you say that when you want Biafra that include other people's space you ask for Igbo speaking space maybe federal government won't approve Yorubas has always asked for restructuring or break up the country Igbo don't want this instead they prefer the untary system of government because it favour them the most OYO state alone is the size of the whole 5 Igbo state so what rubbish are you talking about?
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by BaaleOko: 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

Regurgitating the crap your useless father sold to you as facts right? When have yoruba apes ever stood for anything ideological in the history of these country? self interest and tribal politics have always been the mainstay of your people. Are you stupid? Oyo state the size of 5 south eastern states? Like do you realize how idiotic you sound right now? I've met some pretty dull yoruba folks, but man you have surely upped the bar as one of the dumbest fellow I've ever had the displeasure of sharing the cyberspace with!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Sagay212: 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

Lol.The only thing bringing us to Lagos is the seaports ma,if not wetin person one use Lagos state do?Do you think it's easy enduring the stench from Lagos?

Lol...buy clear what ever take products you want to clear and go back to the sad beast. On one hand you claim to own 99% properties in Lagos, on the other hand you claim Lagos is dirty and you being marginalised. Take your products to the sad beast and see if you won't end up being wretched and turn cannibals. The SW have been helping y'all envious MFs since your forefathers mislead you. We are your big brothers and always forgive and overlook your foolish.ness. y'all will keep running back to us after running your mouth as usual.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Sagay212: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
BaaleOko:
Yorubas pigs are some of the lowest thinking animals, very hypocritical set of vermins. When it comes to crime, no tribe has headlined the worst of crimes ever committed more than those triba mark cheeked bas.tards, I mean the insidious types of crimes... I've mingled with lots of them and I know how evil minded they are, they populate the UK and US federal prisons for crimes as bad as human trafficking, rape, and murder. Nobody dey learn work pass those oluwole criminals when it comes to incest, it's not an anomaly for a yoruba scum to sleep with his daughter... a typical yoruba stable family is far and in between, e no dey last and that's why their women are trash promiscuous sl.uts who fuvk every Ade, Azeez, Emeka etc they see cause their men have the worst of fragile egos.

A yoruba is a pathetic excuse of providence, there are of course rational thinking ones, but those few good ones have been grossly overshadowed by the useless majority. They are highly superstitious, facetious, dirty(date a yoruba girl and behold the wonders of filth unravel itself), tribalistic, and insecure. Avoid a yoruba to live long, an advice I'll give to my own enemy if need be.

Yen yen yen...your own brother has this to say about y'all cursed MFs

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Boxer007(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Can we discuss gay rights please?
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by BaaleOko: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sagay212:

Yen yen yen...your own brother has this to say about y'all cursed MFs
I said what I said, you can argue with your useless mother if e pain you for body grin
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Sagay212: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
BaaleOko:

I said what I said, you can argue with your useless mother if e pain you for body grin

You mean your mother and sisters phucking their useless lives away in Lagos brothels?

Uwazurike was 100% correct.

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nkwuocha: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sagay212:

Lol...buy clear what ever take products you want to clear and go back to the sad beast. On one hand you claim to own 99% properties in Lagos, on the other hand you claim Lagos is dirty and you being marginalised. Take your products to the sad beast and see if you won't end up being wretched and turn cannibals. The SW have been helping y'all envious MFs since your forefathers mislead you. We are your big brothers and always forgive and overlook your foolish.ness. y'all will keep running back to us after running your mouth as usual.

Big brother ke?The only thing you're to the Igbos are leeches.Forgive ke?How can you forgive those who literally feeds a high percentage 9c your lazy miscreants littered as bastards all over the nook and cranny of motor parks? grin
Funny you!We own many choice properties in Lagos including many estates in Ajar axis..But we don't own the ones without toilets! :DYou guys are so dirty and without proper hygiene undecided

Ofcourse we buy and clear our products which we take to EVERY part of the country,it's called business.Last tie I came to Lagos, everywhere is now overpopulated grin.Even Aboki self dey fight una agbero anyhow.No man's land INDEED!yeye!
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by BaaleOko: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sagay212:

You mean your mother and sisters phucking their useless lives away in Lagos brothels?

Uwazurike was 100% correct.
No I mearnt your mother SPECIFICALLY cause she's a known freeloading sl.ut, mama Sagay na cheerful giver, all man for your avenue don yansh the wh.ore grin grin grin

And you could as well contact Uwazurike to suck his D**k since you are now a fan.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by zoedew: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
Adakintroy:

Sleep well.

Thanks to you!
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Hahaha! I am Igbo and I can assure you that this man is high on expired milk. We Igbos sometimes like to play politics of hate and then blame others when we find ourselves cornered because of our political miscalculations. I am not making that mistake again.

PMB till 2023.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:

PMB till 2023.

You meant Ijebu Igbo? It really takes a lot to be an igbo man. So get lost, Afonja.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
princfred:
Yours is an educated mind that can unlearn and relearn. Keep it up.
Thank you.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
Amumaigwe:

You meant Ijebu Igbo? It really takes a lot to be an igbo man. So get lost, Afonja.

Not these days. You only need to be comfortable dressing like a women, wear make-up, rock a ladies handbag and then flee when the Nigerian Army turns up with their big booty twerking Python.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Sagay212: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:

Big brother ke?The only thing you're to the Igbos are leeches.Forgive ke?How can you forgive those who literally feeds a high percentage 9c your lazy miscreants littered as bastards all over the nook and cranny of motor parks? grin
Funny you!We own many choice properties in Lagos including many estates in Ajar axis..But we don't own the ones without toilets! :DYou guys are so dirty and without proper hygiene undecided

Ofcourse we buy and clear our products which we take to EVERY part of the country,it's called business.Last tie I came to Lagos, everywhere is now overpopulated grin.Even Aboki self dey fight una agbero anyhow.No man's land INDEED!yeye!

Last time you came to Lagos to sell gala in traffic....wretched and cursed ebonyi ipod.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Sagay212: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
BaaleOko:

No I mearnt your mother SPECIFICALLY cause she's a known freeloading sl.ut, mama Sagay na cheerful giver, all man for your avenue don yansh the wh.ore grin grin grin

And you could as well contact Uwazurike to suck his D**k since you are now a fan.

You mean your moma that was caught with dilector many in a cheap hotel...uwazurike has said it all. love-vendor your moma to him
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by nkwuocha: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sagay212:

Last time you came to Lagos to sell gala in traffic....wretched and cursed ebonyi ipod.

And I will continue to sell it! cool cool
The 20naira I frequently hand over to your bloodshot kinsmen which they spend on cheap liquor will continue to make them even more lazy and useless to their generations grin

And in few years id buy their fathers last property from them at very cheap price.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Athena4:
You are probably going to take out your anger on one innocent person who happens to be Igbo. Of course it's all fun and games until some coward starts screaming "omo Igbo" to their Fulani Master with a dagger. God left you and your people a long time ago. I mean what not with your Witchcraft, roadside food offerings and butchering other human beings.You can always come back... Happy shîtting and don't forget to...shît even more.Have a shîtty day.

Obviously you don't know when to quit.

I'm done with you.

Scram.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by justtoodark: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
AtikuObi have ardent supporters just like you zombies support your god buhari.
Vote your choice and leave Obi alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Carlmax(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:
shocked shocked shocked

And this bigot wants to be Vice President of Zoo?

There is no bigotry in his statements. Please everyone find data to watch the clip and don't let overly biased people form your opinion. He only complained of marginalization which if you have a conscience can't help but agree.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by BaaleOko: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sagay212:

You mean your moma that was caught with dilector many in a cheap hotel...uwazurike has said it all. love-vendor your moma to him
Sagay my boy I know you are getting nervous, I can feel your tension from here cause I'm telling the truth cheesy. Word on the street is that your STD infected mum is a living legend and fuvks anything that crosses her path... Mallam Idris that sells suya across the street has strafed your her, Emeka that owns a pharmaceutical store has daggered her like say tomorrow no dey... Segun that sells recharge card in his small kiosk has had his fair chunk of your mum, heck even the unlikely Omo Alata that hawks pepper, has graciously peppered your mum... Boy your mama gives freely to all and sundry and doesn't discriminate at all grin grin grin. I pity your poor dad who has to suffer the humiliation... and to think that he is down with stroke even in his wretched state makes me feel bad for your accursed family... You have my unreserved sympathy man.
Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by justtoodark: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Carlmax:

There is no bigotry in his statements. Please everyone find data to watch the clip and don't let overly biased people form your opinion. He only complained of marginalization which if you have a conscience can't help but agree.

marginalization my foot....nigerians dont even understand what that is....

are igbos been followed and stopped from doing anything in nigeria....

what do you people mean with that word.... ?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Bykemannn(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
The truth is that we igbos are the most hated in the county, reasons being that without any fair play from d govt towards us, we are still successful and we always set standards anywhere we go... Dont hate us God has actually blessed d igbo race

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi by Benlag: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Northern presidency will not stop y'all from feeding from the bare floor like vultures.

This one of the things you guys fail to understand. You preach and spread hate openly and you expect no consequence for any of it. We are not responsible for your emotional need in Nigeria. You will fight for it like every other Nigeria. At least you guys brag to be the best in everything so why crying over an election ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia / Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) / Armed Security Operatives Block #EndSARSMemorial Protesters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.