Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Would You Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do ? (848 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do ? by abioduntin(f): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2010
I was on my way home when a woman driving an old Peugeot 505 in front of me brushed a young girl driving a very clean Honda Accord. This young girl got out of the car and started insulting the woman, who was old enough to at least be her mother or Aunt. All efforts by passers-by to pacify her proved abortive as she said the car was bought by her boyfriend,  I just watched and sympathized with the woman. She told the girl she'd fix the car but it was already evening, getting late and she had no money on her unless the girl followed her home if her hubby could
help. The girl kept screaming as people tried to beg on behalf of the woman.The girl blatantly refused and decided to call her boyfriend saying: Baby, a stupid woman just hit my car". The car you bought me. The man appeared
in no minute ready to please his girlfriend by raining insult on the woman. On getting there, he started shouting, "Where is the stupid woman that hit your car", only to realize that the woman was his wife.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO
Re: What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2010
THE EXACT SAME STORY has been posted on NL a few times already. . . . . . . .so i doubt it really did happen to you.
Re: What Would You Do ? by omega25red(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2010
why come up with crazy scenarios that you haven't seen before and even if it happened the man finally got busted and how does that concern us
Re: What Would You Do ? by librangyps(f): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2010
Wel i avnt hrd d story b4, i wud av liked it mor if d woman was his mum, saw dat 1 in a naija movie. He wud av dumpd d girl like hot yam burnin his tongue, lol
Re: What Would You Do ? by tweetch(f): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2010
was dat a joke

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / How To Fall In Love With A Lady / Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.