Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,783 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

I Was Making Love To You And You Were Calling His Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Making Love To You And You Were Calling His Name (471 Views)

Netizens React To Viral Video Of Couple Making Love On Their Balcony In Kenya / My Girlfriend Was Pressing Phone When I Was Making Love To Her / Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Making Love To You And You Were Calling His Name by Omalee(f): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Slowly I got off you, sweats dripping down from my head, to my face down to my body, the air conditioner in my room was on, a 2 horse power, it couldn't stop the sweat,
nothing thrills me like watching your face while we get intimate, there's something extra it adds to your beauty, tiny sounds escaped you,your moans and twisting, your velvet soft and long fingers drawing unseen lines all over my face, your finger nails scratching my necks and back,sending sweet sensations all over my nerves, heightening the pleasures.
I almost always dont feel like stopping, when it's you, love making becomes awesome,I love everything about that moment.

I drove in that cold night, It rained heavily earlier in the evening ,the neighborhood was quiet and calm, I sent you a message while I was at work and briefed you on the latest investors coming in to partner with my company and the need for a board meeting which was the reason for my coming home late.

As usually whole story here https://www.omaleeblog.com/2019/02/i-was-making-love-to-you-and-you-were.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Upower-chinese Herbal Sex Pills For Men Enhancement / Woman Almost Dies From Stroke Triggered By MouthAction Vanko / Countries Where Prostitution Is Legal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.