Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Advice Please! If Your Girl Cheats On You With Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please! If Your Girl Cheats On You With Her Ex (1010 Views)

Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please! If Your Girl Cheats On You With Her Ex by Eskdale(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
She has been my girl friend for a year now and just this night she openly told me , she has been cheating on me with her Ex. They had sex like three consecutive times now. Please what should i do , moreover i seriously love her.
Re: Advice Please! If Your Girl Cheats On You With Her Ex by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Are you a lesbian cos your moniker reads (f)....?? If you are male then girlfriend is by far more reasonable than you.

Dudes with low self esteem...

##Bugs

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

5 Likes

Re: Advice Please! If Your Girl Cheats On You With Her Ex by ednut1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
What kind of daft question is this na

1 Like

Re: Advice Please! If Your Girl Cheats On You With Her Ex by Badassniggga(m): 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
Reason why I still say virginity isn't overrated till date. When a girl has tasted many dickss b4 marriage, it'll take the grace of God for her not to cheat on the husband in marriage. And this is just the relationship phase and I'm certain of worse if you should decide to proceed to the next level of this relationship. Just let her go op. Ignite the fire of your masculine self esteem and call it quit. be a man, dust yourself up and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Please! If Your Girl Cheats On You With Her Ex by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Badassniggga:
Reason why I still say virginity isn't overrated till date. When a girl has tasted many dickss b4 marriage, it'll take the grace of God for her not to cheat on the husband in marriage. And this is just the relationship phase and I'm certain of worse if you should decide to proceed to the next level of this relationship. Just let her go op. Ignite the fire of your masculine self esteem and call it quit. be a man, dust yourself up and move on.
#fact

1 Like

Re: Advice Please! If Your Girl Cheats On You With Her Ex by obonujoker(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2019
Drink sniper so that she would know you seriously love her
Re: Advice Please! If Your Girl Cheats On You With Her Ex by nonen(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2019
She actually cheated on her ex by having sex with you
Re: Advice Please! If Your Girl Cheats On You With Her Ex by Nicklaus619(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2019
Eskdale:
She has been my girl friend for a year now and just this night she openly told me , she has been cheating on me with her Ex. They had sex like three consecutive times now. Please what should i do , moreover i seriously love her.

Havnt you heard of okafors law.
Okafors law states that feelings between two lovers can never be fizzled out completely,
In conclusion... Exes can hook up an have have sex on many occasion, it dosent mean she love you any less.
I have 3 exes and I still date one currently, but I have had sex with my exes on several occasions, it's no big deal, don't get too jealous bro, put a ringer on it and make it official then I will understand you have all the right to ask this question..
Goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: Advice Please! If Your Girl Cheats On You With Her Ex by Happyfela(m): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2019
This point of View lol
nonen:
She actually cheated on her ex by having sex with you
Re: Advice Please! If Your Girl Cheats On You With Her Ex by dudesexy111: 1:47am On Feb 23, 2019
You just weak bro.....never trust a woman now Bleep her brains off and dump her and find a hot chick to keep you company
Re: Advice Please! If Your Girl Cheats On You With Her Ex by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 23, 2019
She slept three times CONSECUTIVELY with her ex? Haba bros, she's cheating on her ex and not you. As a mu+mu (you sound like) , I suggest you stay on as her sidechicnigga. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Am I The Only One That Doesn't Feel Anything When I Kiss A Girl? / Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.