Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins (8184 Views)

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife / Female Prison Guard Captured For 'engaging In Sexual Relations With A Detainee' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 22, 2019
The couple tweeted several photos of themselves, including one of them kissing and another where they were smoking blunt, and they revealed they've been in love since they were kids but had to hide their relationship because their mothers are blood sisters.

Sharing a photo taken with her cousin, @Lilmarche tweeted:

I remember growing up, we had to hide our love from our family. Sleepovers was too lit ? now we grown and we don’t gotta hide. Blood can’t make us any closer but I’m so glad I fell in love with my cousin ?‍

Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 22, 2019
In another tweet, she wrote:

"Can we change the stigma of incest?"

A third tweet reads:

"I shouldn't be limited to who I love because we're related."

She adds:

"I'm just happy & in love ??‍?? just so happen to be my cousin. What’s the deal?"

When asked how they are related, she replied:

"We’re first cousins. Our moms are sisters."

The lady added that she and her cousin are sexually active. When followers expressed concern that their kids will be inbred and will likely have genetic maladies, she said she doesn't care because she is on birth control.

What's shocking in all of these is that a number of Twitter users declared support for their love and confessed they are also having sexual relationships with their cousins

A great number of Twitter users called the couple out for their actions. But the young lady was unbothered and replied to every critic with strong words of her own.

Source:https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/02/twitter-users-confess-to-having-sexual.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Eroms4life17(m): 2:47am On Feb 22, 2019
what a sick and morally bankrupt world we live in! I want to throw up!

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Stanweezy(m): 4:51am On Feb 22, 2019
She's on birth control pills meaning she's not interested in having her own kids. Then what's the essence of the relationship?
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Randy100: 6:07am On Feb 22, 2019
If we must beleive the story in the bible, the world started with brothers marrying sisters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 6:17am On Feb 22, 2019
I now buy the following cards at a sweet rate

Amazon 260/$

Google play $100 and above @240/$

Steam $200 and above 250/$

Sephora $100 and above 260/$

Apple store gift card $1000 single @275/$

Meet me at my whatsapp office.

https://send/?phone=2348187747356
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by gizmoh27(m): 6:36am On Feb 22, 2019
Randy100:
If we must beleive the story in the bible, the world started with brothers marrying sisters.
so d world will also end wit brodas marrying sistas....oya make una dey pack una load...ile ya
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by GreenArrow2: 6:44am On Feb 22, 2019
As it was in the book of Genesis.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Harkyn92(m): 6:56am On Feb 22, 2019
You practice islam in private and rejecting it in public.
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by nanakgh(m): 7:34am On Feb 22, 2019
If you're the same age with a cousin of the opposite sex u gotta be careful. Genetic sexual attraction is real and when one falls for a family member like that its a very strong feeling. Once you start having sex its very hard to stop

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by CreepyBlackpool: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2019
nothing wrong here
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by kullozone(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2019
Harkyn92:
You practice islam in private and rejecting it in public.

Islam doesn't have a monopoly on incestsmiley

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by aumeehn: 8:32am On Feb 22, 2019
nanakgh:
If you're the same age with a cousin of the opposite sex u gotta be careful. Genetic sexual attraction is real and when one falls for a family member like that its a very strong feeling. Once you start having sex its very hard to stop
It is Halal in Islam, i Will also marry my cousin! Her Mother is my moms sister.
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Kobicove(m): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2019
They're probably hood rats so I'm not surprised undecided

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Fidelismaria: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2019
grin grin grin

None of my business
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by AgentGoat: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2019
It's not an issue.
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by calddon(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2019
Even dogs dont mate with their siblings
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by conscienceman4(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2019
Don't try this in Isoko land.
And do not forget to prepare in having inbe as children
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Too bad.

I'm glad I grew up in a gouse house where we refer to ourselves as my brother,my sister. lol! Nothing like cousin. Though it seems insignificant, it really helps me to relate with my cousins very well.

I sleep on the same bed as my mature female cousins. We are always excited to see one another. I can't even think of fuc*king my cousin. wtf lol.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Deicide: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Cousins do marry each other depending on the culture.

And i don't get it with these Christians/Muslims condemning the act no be una start am? Abi cain no Bleep in mama angry
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by marvin906(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
What manner of fvckery is this now

Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
conscienceman4:
Don't try this in Isoko land.
And do not forget to prepare in having inbe as children
Isoko and their wahala...everything na abomination
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Apination(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tomorrow now they will shoot one documentary telling us how they brought imbeciles into the world for no just cause undecided

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Op sef. No screenshot?

Mr "Like" for this, "share" for that.
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Callmegerald2(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Romancelanders!!!

Are you 25 years and above? Are you worried that you are unable to overcome the quick ejaculation problem? Quickly visit http://www.betahealthstore.com.ng. Read through the variety of items there and you will be glad wink wink wink Don't let your girl dump you.
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Uglymugg: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
aumeehn:
It is Halal in Islam, i Will also marry my cousin! Her Mother is my moms sister.

Insha allah

Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by aumeehn: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Uglymugg:

Insha allah
angry angry
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Uglymugg: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
aumeehn:
angry angry

Do you feel like separating my head from my body?
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't endorse incestuous stuffz but they aren't hypocritical...

Aimoye incest in homes all over the world. Especially Nigeria self

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by aumeehn: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Uglymugg:

Do you feel like separating my head from my body?
Nope because i'm automatically breathing
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Come on guys, there are approximately 7billion humans on the surface of this planet and the one person you'd start fvcking is your first cousin?

#pukes.
Re: Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
aumeehn:

Are you saying girls are scarce in Fulani land?

Anyway, if her sister is fyn, lemme have her digits. I hear Fulani babes are lit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / / 7 Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.