Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast (5016 Views)

Terrorism Financing: Dozens Arrested In Nationwide Crackdown / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm / Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Spiritualism: 7:14am On Feb 22, 2019
I listened to President Buhari's Nationwide broadcast.

His body language, tone, facial chemistry and mood were dull which are clear confirmation that he has already lost tomorrow's election.

His government is dull, his voice is dull and everything about him is dull.

Nigerians chose wisely.

As for me and my family, we will atikulate with our PVC

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by alizma: 7:15am On Feb 22, 2019
you need to observe your body language more carefully because you are going to be crying after Buhari is declared winner

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by crownwealth: 7:18am On Feb 22, 2019
Spiritualism:
I listened to President Buhari's Nationwide broadcast.

His body language, tone, facial chemistry and mood were dull which are clear confirmation that he has already lost tomorrow's election.

His government is dull, his voice is dull and everything about him is dull.

Nigerians chose wisely.

As for me and my family, we will atikulate with our PVC
Buhari is gone!

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Vatsyayana: 7:19am On Feb 22, 2019
alizma:
you need to observe your body language more carefully because you are going to be crying after Buhari is declared winner

Buhari will win. From the reality point of view. His enigmatic presence in the North is crazy...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by BabangidaHamza(m): 7:19am On Feb 22, 2019
Hahahahha... Dont worry inyamuri buy sunday latest una go start una usleess biafla or death of thing... Una eye go clear

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by puzzlegate(m): 7:20am On Feb 22, 2019
Apc rest in peace. Welcome incoming president Atiku

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by helinues: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2019
Ok
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by TreasureJunky: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2019
I hope the person that prepared today's speech for him has already prepared his handover speech also..

10 Likes

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Joshmodest(m): 7:24am On Feb 22, 2019
I hope he will not copy John kufor or Robert Mugabe's handover speech ...come Wednesday...
Let's vote for an educated man , one who will sit down in his country and work , not the one dat will be going on a world tour, when his people are dying.... A healthy man , who would not rush to London for treatment of small headache.....
A man who will obey the rule of law , and bring unity to the country , not a man who declares Ipob, a peaceful agitation group, a terrorist group , and tells the country to be tolerant towards Fulani herdsmen , that have massacred thousands....a man who wrote waec , and knows what and what not to say..a man who has not promised heaven and earth but stability to the nation...
Vote Atiku obi for progress till 2027

8 Likes

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 22, 2019
grin who doesn't know, should look how they they looked at their meeting the other day.

Tomorrow is the day we drive away lifelessness

13 Likes

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by tuniski: 7:28am On Feb 22, 2019
alizma:
Well nigerians will elect Atiku as president and see how anyone will declare the defeated buhari winner.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Hahahahha... Dont worry inyamuri buy sunday latest una go start una usleess biafla or death of thing... Una eye go clear
I'm not Igbo but they will forever be better than you people in everything positive.

#fact

16 Likes

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by tuniski: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Kanawa, mu anan KD da soran arewa are atikulated. Hours to go you will be in mortal shock.

3 Likes

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Ajuma002(f): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2019
What do u expect from a dullard

1 Like

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by bender79: 7:32am On Feb 22, 2019
You wish!! Suddenly Atikulooters have turned to psychologist.
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by anonymuz(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2019
Ajuma002:
What do u expect from a dullard

5 Likes

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by zeuss: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2019
Vatsyayana:

Buhari will win. From the reality point of view. His enigmatic presence in the North is crazy...

Which north the one with 2million Shiites, 3 million kwankqaaiya fanatics 2 million Benue indigenes 2 million plateau indigenes... 2millipn taraba or 2 million Adamawa or zAmfara vote of herdsmen....... Atiku has no votes.

Go and drink Buhari tea in KANO
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by iammo(m): 7:50am On Feb 22, 2019
2019 election would put many people to shame
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Henrodah(m): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2019
Vatsyayana:

No bruv! I have lived all my life in the north, for once the north is highly divided.....60percent for Buhari and 40percent for Atiku...in the beginning it was not so.
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Clerverly: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2019
Henrodah:

No bruv! I have lived all my life in the north, for once the north is highly divided.....60percent for Buhari and 40percent for Atiku...in the beginning it was not so.

Continue deluding yourself. I will quote you tomorrow. Atiku will be defeated in Adamawa state.

Divide ko, Divide Ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2019
A president that ordered for mile 2 trailers to be cleared but was ignored only to be cleared for his visit to Lagos shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That one na president

Never knew he was this outspoken but kept quiet all these while when there was no syringe in the hospital sad sad sad sad

Herdsmen killing Nigerians, never did he order the Fulani herdsmen to shoot any of them at sight now some zombies want us to vote in a disaster to continue the slaughtering where he stopped!

God forbid!

1 Like

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Henrodah(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2019
Clerverly:

Continue deluding yourself. I will quote you tomorrow. Atiku will be defeated in Adamawa state.

Divide ko, Divide Ni.

Let's place a bet , buhari will never win Adamawa !!!

4 Likes

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by iceboy4752(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2019
You're just dreaming and deceiving yourself with illusion oh, I hope you know that?
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Clerverly: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Henrodah:

Let's place a bet , buhari will never win Adamawa !!!

Which Adamawa? grin grin
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Henrodah(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Clerverly:

Which Adamawa? grin grin

Lol fear dey catch u ba?

1 Like

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by saaron(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2019
Lauren Gbagbo treatment will be a joke if this Demonic APC govt dare rigs tomorrow's election.

1 Like

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by blackmantis: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2019
zeuss:

Which north the one with 2million Shiites, 3 million kwankqaaiya fanatics 2 million Benue indigenes 2 million plateau indigenes... 2millipn taraba or 2 million Adamawa or zAmfara vote of herdsmen....... Atiku has no votes.

Go and drink Buhari tea in KANO

Not even one Shiite will mistakenly vote PMB. Dasuki's relatives are also waiting to vote against PMB. Not to talk of the people of Benue and Taraba....then Kogi that the majority Igalas are groaning under the Bondage of Yahaya Bello. In Kano we have Kwankwasiya then around the country we have the millions who have lost thier jobs due to the policy of this administration.

It will be a miracle if PMB wins even with rigging

2 Likes

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Sirjamo: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2019
blackmantis:

Not even one Shiite will mistakenly vote PMB. Dasuki's relatives are also waiting to vote against PMB. Not to talk of the people of Benue and Taraba....then Kogi that the majority Igalas are groaning under the Bondage of Yahaya Bello. In Kano we have Kwankwasiya then around the country we have the millions who have lost thier jobs due to the policy of this administration.

It will be a miracle if PMB wins even with rigging
We have two million card carrying members of APC in Kano, we've turned on the heat on the kwankwasiya movement since last week and you will clearly see the result soon enough, just watch out.
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2019
Like for Atiku share for Obi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by olagbola45(m): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2019
Excaperx:
I'm not Igbo but they will forever be better than you people in everything positive.

#fact

Hiding ur tribe to gain cheap publicity

I smh for ur life

1 Like

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by blackmantis: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
We have two million card carrying members of APC in Kano, we've turned on the heat on the kwankwasiya movement since last week and you will clearly see the result soon enough, just watch out.

PMB will win in Kano but not with the 2015 margin. But he will not win in Benue, Taraba, Edo, Kogi

1 Like

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2019
goodbye Buhari we won't miss u

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Electricity Bill For The Month Of March? / I Was Never Arrested By Sss - Shekarau / Dialogue With A Critic - By Sls, 2001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.