Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

"The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? (30427 Views)

Why Thisday Election Projection Has Always Been Wrong / 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) / APC Primaries Projection Do You Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by SexynSerious(f): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Haha. This projection must have been done by APC members.

Listen, I live in SE, Buhari will not win up to 20% of the votes in any SE or SS states (including Delta state). Take it to the bank.
And the idea that Buhari would win even Atiku's home state of Adamawa is just silly. In addition, I don't see Buhari winning all the SW states.
yes, Yoruba muslims will vote massively for him but remember that Yoruba states are mostly evenly divided between muslims and Christians.
personally, I think Buhari would lose Lagos, Ekiti and Ogun states.

I am calling the election for Atiku ... by a narrow margin.

And you can take it to the bank too grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by funshint(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
The result from SW will be a shocker...#PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by MrMoney55: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
DID YOU FACTOR IN HUNGER KILLINGS AND HAVE YOU CHECKED HOW BUHARI HAVE BEEN DOING WHENEVER HIS CONTESTING WITH FELLOW NORTHERNER? FOR UR INFORMATION IF UR BANKING ON AKPABIO FACTOR FOR BUHARI HES FAILING 80% NO BATTLE GROUND FOR AKWA IBOM SORRY

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Ugosample(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ray97:
funny u share NE 50/50 but u refuse to give or share more points to buhari in south south or south east.

Buhari cannot win even 20% in any SE state

not after pythin dance

The efulefu elite from the east are fooling Buhari

python dance alone od enough to discredit Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Ugosample(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
lakesidepapa:

That still doesn't change the fact that they may not still come out to cast a vote tomorrow. Mark my word, There will be a low turnout of voters accross the eastern states tomorrow.

I have 5 compound Igbo mates in Osogbo, Only one out of them is coming out to vote tomorrow, the rest also have thier pvc and they are saying they are not voting tommorow simply because they only want biafra, they even claim they are not Nigerian despite the fact that they have PVC.

don't be too sure

the hate for Buhari in the east will bring them out en masse

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by abc115: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Clerverly:
I concur with this projection except that Buhari will clearly win Sokoto, Nasarawa, Kogi, Edo and Delta 50% Also, he will take Kano by nothing less than 75%.
You are totaly correct
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by ProWalker: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
mindurword:

This Election is between two Northern elite so all Northan part of the country is now battle ground State South South is safe for Atiku South West will be battle out between Atiku and Buhari in overall Atiku will carry the day.

So igbo land is safe for Ibo man Obi

But Yoruba land is not safe for yoruba man Osinbajo?

You people are not only greedy and selfish. You are also utterly delusional grin

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by akdjr(m): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
And you think me I live in Contonou? quote author=Chukwudi4naija post=75992113] The name Buhari is a taboo in Edo state if you don't have the knowledge. It's going to be a block vote for Atiku. I live there and I'm very careful not to mistakenly alter Buhari's name to avoid being lynched. Just watch out tomorrow and quote me after.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Kfed4ril(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Clerverly:
I concur with this projection except that Buhari will clearly win Sokoto, Nasarawa, Kogi, Edo and Delta 50% Also, he will take Kano by nothing less than 75%.

Allah ba zei yarda.
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Nafizzey(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
obembet:
Only foolish people will keep repeating same mistake and expect different result
True.
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by enemyofprogress: 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
TO CARRY BALLOT BOX RUN ON SATURDAY JUST THEY HUNGRY ME���������
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by treasuremi1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
SexynSerious:

Listen, I live in SE, Buhari will not win up to 20% of the votes in any SE or SS states (including Delta state). Take it to the bank.
And the idea that Buhari would win even Atiku's home state of Adamawa is just silly. In addition, I don't see Buhari winning all the SW states.
yes, Yoruba muslims will vote massively for him but remember that Yoruba states are mostly evenly divided between muslims and Christians.

APC will lose Ekiti and Lagos
SMH for your analytic reasoning

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by abrahamicseed(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
You be God..........
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by NeuroBoss(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
SexynSerious:

IPOB people like pontificating in their backwater, autonomous villages....we are here, "omo eni ko se idi bebere ki a fi ileke si idi omo elomiran". Two can play the tribal game. We shall see by this time tomorrow.
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by justjify(m): 12:07am On Feb 23, 2019
GiZcorp:
Sorry sir, Buhari cannot win kogi, I can bet 10k on that
Be careful
You may lose that 10k
Yahaya Bello will stop at nothing to deliver Kogi to Buhari.
But I will be happy if he fails

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by sapele914(m): 12:11am On Feb 23, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Hungry Nigerians will vote out Buhari (HUNGER)
Just like Esau sold his birthright to Brother Jacob for porridge and later regretted it,hungry people should not be allowed to vote,they only think with their stomachs.
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by SexynSerious(f): 12:54am On Feb 23, 2019
Don't worry, we'll revisit this thread when the results starts coming out. Then we'll know who's right or wrong.

NeuroBoss:

IPOB people like pontificating in their backwater, autonomous villages....we are here, "omo eni ko se idi bebere ki a fi ileke si idi omo elomiran". Two can play the tribal game. We shall see by this time tomorrow.
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by SexynSerious(f): 12:55am On Feb 23, 2019
Let's revisit this thread by Monday or Tuesday, when the results start coming out.

Deal

treasuremi1:

APC will lose Ekiti and Lagos
SMH for your analytic reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano / #PantamiResign Trends On Social Media / "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.