Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano (30441 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja / Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) / Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Islie: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, explained that his wife, Oluremi Tinubu, was not present at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State because she was dealing with guests at his Bourdillon residence in the Ikoyi area of Lagos State.

Oluremi is the former first lady of Lagos State and currently a senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District at the Nigerian National Assembly.

The APC stalwart said, “My wife is dealing with the crowd now in Bourdillon and she is probably not even watching (online) but without her permission, I couldn’t be here, without her collaboration, I won’t have peace to be standing here before you. Very gracious woman.”

The colloquium held in Kano, was themed, ‘Our Common Bond, Our Common Wealth: The Imperative Of National Cohesion For Growth And Prosperity’.

The event was virtually attended by the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), who chaired the occasion and restated the essence of a One Nigeria.

The colloquium was also virtually attended by the Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo; Senate President, Ahmad Lawan; House of Representatives Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila; amongst others, whose itineraries were disrupted by poor weather from the Abuja airport to the Kano airport.

Tinubu, who appreciated his host and Kano State governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, said by hosting the event in the north-west state, he and the governor have demonstrated that a firm Nigeria is possible, going forward.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/29/why-my-wife-was-missing-my-colloquium-kano-%E2%80%93tinubu

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Divine202: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sounds more like a national event

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Oluolad86(f): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
Why not concentrate on free health insurance to all Nigerians, pity us. You can't have peace when we less privileged are suffering from sickness that turned me to begger cry cry cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by qualityovenbake(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
Beside every successful man, there is woman.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
Islie:

Oluremi is the former first lady of Lagos State and currently a senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District at the Nigerian National Assembly.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/29/why-my-wife-was-missing-my-colloquium-kano-%E2%80%93tinubu

Lalasticlala

Na so

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by ThatFairGuy1: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jagaban has paid his dues. Children of Hate can go to hell.
Ashiwaju j'agun j'agun to j'agun f'odun mejo ko de shubu

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by slawormiir: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr...

That excuse won't fly

Buhari is gonna abandon this niggarrrr at the eleventh hour

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by SarakiBukola: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin

We are coming for you, Tinubu... angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by AquaPetals(f): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
cheesy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Doublezero01: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Yanmunbu hhguhb ode family
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by shadelek(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
This fool still dey deceive himself thinking he'll become the President of this country in this coming election. Wait till when Buhari finish your political career kpatakpata.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Grace001: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mmmmm
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by SarakiBukola: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by obi4eze(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
angry

He is explaining to his masters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by RevT1: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
A wife is the pride of her husband.

Pls I have 30,000 ltrs ethanol (98%) for sale at very good rate.

Quote me if you are interested.
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Grace001: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Beside every successful man, there is woman.

Buhari don’t believe in that statement. He believe his own wife should be in the ozar roum

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Dpharisee: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
She too doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
This is the 20th Tinubu post on Nairaland FP today, the Yoruba Muslims want to force him down our throats

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by IgweOfNnewi: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tinubu carry on, your haters can hug transformer

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by hemucology(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nigeria will be great again by the mighty power of God.....

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by BlessedNuel: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by LaserWr: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Let me tell you the truth, You will die a painful death if you try to support and impose another calamity upon Nigerians.
We have not recovered from what Buhari has brought upon us and want bring another clueless old man in this digital age

Nigerians are suffering

ThatFairGuy1:
Jagaban has paid his dues. Children of Hate can go to hell.

Ashiwaju j'agun j'agun to j'agun f'odun mejo ko de shubu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Reussite: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Pathetic

So just like that the possibility of Tinubu becoming Nigeria's president is already looking like a reality. lipsrsealed cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Duplexxx: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tinubu the run away soldier how your wife go present, she is afraid make dey no go kidnap her
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by zubimete(f): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
How does this improve the welfare of the poor?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by letitrainnow(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Noted...
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Noerection: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
shadelek:
This fool still dey deceive himself thinking he'll become the President of this country in this coming election. Wait till when Buhari finish your political career kpatakpata.
ipob goat spotted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Gobapok: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
Now, I understand.
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Drsnives(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
I see false prophet coming herto prophesy rubbish

This have seen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hisbah Seize Truck Of 3,600 Crates Of Beer In Kano / Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures) / Aisha Buhari Congratulates Kemi Adeosun For Joining APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.