Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri (34056 Views)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by KikBuhari2Daura: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Yesterday Reno Omokri raised an alarm that INEC was secretly planning staggered elections and as usual those involved denied it until INEC late last night admitted that it might not be able to conduct elections in some places.

See Source : https://www.independent.ng/why-elections-may-not-hold-in-some-areas-inec/amp/

According to a new tweet by Reno Omokri the plan by the cabal is to see if H.E Atiku Abubakar wins, then use these areas to compensate for Buhari.

The game plan of the cabal in the presidency is a dangerous one as the international community has warned that it will not recognize the outcome of any election which fall short of the 2015 standard.

Atiku Abubakar has encouraged All Nigerians to come out and by vote this Saturday. Virtually all the poll conducted in Nigeria by both PDP and APC followers points to a clear victory for Atiku and the PDP

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1098911908126736385?s=19

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by rusher14: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
SalamRushdie, you've been off Nairaland for a while now.

I guess your online presence isn't of importance anymore.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Reno the prophet..

Where is Kemi Adeosun, the voodoo economic fraudster?

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Chukwurah003: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Scammer.

Do you know Atiku went to US to make deals with corrupt American businessmen he wants to sell NNPC to? The man is a hopeless thief. To everyone supporting Atiku, I pray God opens your eyes to see that the person you’re supporting is already perfecting plans to sell your destiny.

62 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by B1ak3: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
cheesy Reno again!
Oga Reno, Atiku said I should beg you to slow down with the lies. It is not working anymore and it wasn't part of the Dubai strategy

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Chukwurah003: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Reno the prophet..

Your beloved Reno is a scammer.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Auxtin85(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
They are acting the script as it was written by APC and the short black devil Oshiomhole. However they do it they can’t rig the election whoever wins the free and fair election will be declared the winner.

INEC be warned

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by ItzBIM(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Reason those idiots endorsed Buhari yesterday.

They sold their souls.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by pavoda: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by handsomeyinka(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
This Reno Omokri na weed smoker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by somalianprince: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari is moving towards the way of Gbagbo. He will end up at ICC then his eyes will clear. It is very clear that Buhari cannot win a free and fair election.

Atiku is the man of the moment. cheesy

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Kenzico(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
B1ak3:
cheesy

Spit your Trash!!!!

grin angry grin
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Gandollaar(f): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
rusher14:

The guy gives you nightmares

No matter their evil plans, they will not prosperous!

Sending buhari back to daura this year a Civic responsibility

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Mankosi: 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hmm
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Ra88: 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Back to Daura

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by zagadon: 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
____ and die,a story by GMB.

1 Like

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Ebios(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mmmm
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
somalianprince:
Buhari is moving the way of Gbagbo

With your 2.5% votes?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Qsscruz(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
These APC guys are not smart at all...They keep exposing themselves..Nevertheless, the lifeless one is going home..He needs rest.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by bibiking7(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2019

Ok renal, we have heard you.

2 Likes

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by danduchi(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nothing is stopping the dullard from going back to his gay barren cows.... Curse be to anyone that votes the blood sucker..

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Reno the prophet..

Reno is here on Nairaland and has been hearing people say it.

Prophet my black azz. Reno that we used to disgrace here on Nairaland. After every electoral defeat, he would deactivate and open another moniker.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Xano(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
INEC deliberately did this.

Borno State should be the only State in Nigeria election can be rescheduled. But for INEC to say States(areas), they conspire to set Nigeria backward.

We would still go out and vote, defend our votes; for the sake of our family and children (both born and unborn).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by jice(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Desperation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Thukzee01(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Reno
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by livelymatilda22: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
rusher14:

SalamRushdie and Pachukwudi44 have not been doing a good job. So they have not been paid and have been relegated to box snatching as a form of punishment..

As for Reno the clown, I have more important people to listen to... Shameless old pastor wannabe.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial / Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG / Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.