Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri (34073 Views)

Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop / INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by shugamummy: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

Do you know Atiku went to US to make deals with corrupt American businessmen he wants to sell NNPC to? The man is a hopeless thief. To everyone supporting Atiku, I pray God opens your eyes to see that the person you’re supporting is already perfecting plans to sell your destiny.

Do you have a single document in your evidence confirming this alleged claim right now or you just need to shut the fuc**k off and face your Buhari failures

1 Like

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Tareq1105: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
Yesterday Reno Omokri raised an alarm that INEC was secretly planning staggered elections and as usual those involved denied it until INEC late last night admitted that it might not be able to conduct elections in some places.

See Source : https://www.independent.ng/why-elections-may-not-hold-in-some-areas-inec/amp/

According to a new tweet by Reno Omokri the plan by the cabal is to see if H.E Atiku Abubakar wins, then use these areas to compensate for Buhari.

The game plan of the cabal in the presidency is a dangerous one as the international community has warned that it will not recognize the outcome of any election which fall short of the 2015 standard.

Atiku Abubakar has encouraged All Nigerians to come out and by vote this Saturday. Virtually all the poll conducted in Nigeria by both PDP and APC followers points to a clear victory for Atiku and the PDP

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1098911908126736385?s=19

What is the business of international community with our election and its outcome?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by NOHOLDSBAR: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Scam Pastorprenual business man.
Always ranting like a madman.
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Larryndelaw: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
This guy is crazy. So the international communities will not accept it . Then what are they going to do? Change the govt or declare war on Nigeria. The same international communities that looters keep our stolen money. If they like themselves they should observe and go back home quietly. Nigeria is not LIBYA
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Reno is just a lousy man. PDP should be happy that those likely areas especially the northeast are the stronghold of Buhari. He must always talk with his goatie beard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by sonature1: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

Do you know Atiku went to US to make deals with corrupt American businessmen he wants to sell NNPC to? The man is a hopeless thief. To everyone supporting Atiku, I pray God opens your eyes to see that the person you’re supporting is already perfecting plans to sell your destiny.

Accepted, he's a hopeless thief!
But he didn't have to travel to the US to have the meeting, did he?
Atiku wasn't a thief when he was in APC, but he became a thief the minute he became Buhari's main challenger.
Quote me anywhere: if selling NNPC will make the corporation to operate to its optimum capacity, Atiku should sell it.
May I remind u that Buhari nearly sold off all national assets until Nigerians cried out.
Besides, if NNPC was a serious company, it would be handling all onshore and offshore operations without going into JV with production companies. Yes, that's what Saudi Aramco is doing elsewhere in the world.
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by olutop(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

Hmmm, so your destiny is now NNPC....dtz nice!!!!
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Larryndelaw: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
This guy is a slowpoke and still one of the slaves to international communities. Look at his statement. He said it will not be acceptable by the international communities. He didn't even mentioned the Nigerian voters. So the interest of international communities is bigger than that of Nigerians. No wonder your master want to sell Nigeria
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by nextnear(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

whatever you think you know, kindly keep it to yourself, nobody is interested, worry about your own fortune, the Atiku supporters will worry about theirs, its not up to you to decided for anybody who they choose to vote for, and our eyes are wide opened and we can see for ourselves, it is you God should open his eyes to see, and that is if you are not already part of the plan of the APC to keep making the country economy worse and killings going without any solution.

1 Like

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by yemi1504: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lol, keep reporting, I will keep on opening accounts here and be like a stuffed fish in your throats! until you are tired of banning me. I.d.iots!

1 Like

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Can’t we have free and fair elections like Jonathan did for us? What is all this situations and noise

What is Apc’s problem?
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by MabraO: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
Where is Tonye barcanister
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Vickthore: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
ivieeseosa:
Election must hold everywhere simultaneously. Any election that did not hold tomorrow will not be recognized. Nigerians say no to staggered election
Simple join inec adhoc staff and demand to b posted to Maiduguri or River's state
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by yemi1504: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
yemi1504:

Maybe he was banned by the partisan mod or the mod that likes snake like I was just banned few minutes ago by one or both of them. He gave up but I will never give up. Darkness is on borrowed time and is only here for a while, the light (Atiku) will be here on Monday SMH.

Why I am not seeing that Bungalow moniker that just reported my post to the mod that likes snake? Lol grin. Or have I been banned again?

Lol, keep reporting, I will keep on opening accounts here and be like a stuffed fish in your throats! until you are tired of banning me. I.d.iots!

1 Like

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Vickthore: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
jaxxy:
Can’t we have free and fair elections like Jonathan did for us? What is all this situations and noise

What is Apc’s problem?
Which free and fair election? With 80% of voters turn up recorded in Kano and Rivers
U ppl will SAA b deceiving yourselves
Jonathan was Jega DT insisted on card readers? Do u know au many ppl list their lifes in Rivers and Ackwaibon. ... So Dasukis gate was all entirely fiction and Ekitigate
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by VULCAN(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
I Pray God allows one of your family to meet the herdsmen when they are in action. Then you will come back here and support Atiku.

We won't wait for you to repent.

We are for Atiku to stop the occultic bloodshed of Tinubu and Co.

Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

[/s]

Shut up
Bloody talkative

Before it was atiku cannot enter America

Now it is atiku went to make deals with corrupt American business men

You talk too much without thinking

This is why all your posts don't make sense

1 Like

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Vickthore:

Which free and fair election? With 80% of voters turn up recorded in Kano and Rivers
U ppl will SAA b deceiving yourselves
Jonathan was Jega DT insisted on card readers? Do u know au many ppl list their lifes in Rivers and Ackwaibon. ... So Dasukis gate was all entirely fiction and Ekitigate

Dasuki Gate was mobilization funds and media publicity taken from illegal sources and also an avenue to embezzle. It didn’t have much to do with the actual voting oga. Know the difference.

Even Apc are mobilizing their people. Election Campaign is money.

In Jonathan Admiration there was no Government interference with INEC or sabotage of the elections.
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Cantonese: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

You are a complete MUNTULA!

APC supporters have been bewitched with the endless story of 16 years of looting with no talk of ways out. APC supporters have become like those members of FRA at the newspaper stands. Always full of blind argument and violence.

Which one is better? To allow a few government officials and their friends make billions out of NNPC everyday leaving unaudited accounts, monumental fraud and poverty in the land OR take NNPC to the stock market and allow millions of Nigerians buy its shares thereby making it efficient, accountable and leaving money in the pockets of the investors?

I am sure that as a Buhari fan option A would be preferrable to you. Well for your information that is a sure route to endless poverty and hardship.
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Arisheloaded(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
It's well[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by henryhemon(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

Idiot do you know Buhari plan to do same? Whatever you say Atiku all the way.
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by saintandsinnerz: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

Amu nna gi there. Onye isi mmebi
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by maasoap(m): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
somalianprince:
Buhari is moving towards the way of Gbagbo. He will end up at ICC then his eyes will clear. It is very clear that Buhari cannot win a free and fair election.

Atiku is the man of the moment. cheesy

Go and campaign and mobilise for your candidate. Buhari went round country, all the states, his vice did the same, separately. How many states did your Atiku and vice covered jointly? Did you see the scanty crowd that welcomed him in Lagos State? Let me remind you, ghosts won't be allowed to vote tomorrow.
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Chukwurah003: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

Amu nna gi there. Onye isi mmebi

Your fathers smelling yansh
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by saintandsinnerz: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Your fathers smelling yansh
Make I report you sharp sharp so that they will ban you
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by tuniski: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

Too late. #PresidentElectAtiku2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani / Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace / Kaduna Inland Dry Port : A Look At The Activities Of Nigeria's First Dry Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.