Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

“I Just Wanted To See What Her P*ssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Just Wanted To See What Her P*ssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac (1017 Views)

She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? / "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Just Wanted To See What Her P*ssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by LITIFYED: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
American Rapper Soulja Boy has just confirmed that the rumour going about his split from Blac Chyna is true.

After weeks of social media frenzy over Blac Chyna and Soulja Boy’s relationship, Young Draco has taken to Twitter to confirm the break-up.

Soulja Boy confirmed this while reacting to a post from US gossip website, TMZ.

Meanwhile, Soulja Boy has taken to his Instagram page to profess his love for his ‘real’ girlfriend @xttiona

It turned out that Soulja Boy and Blac Chyna had ulterior motives when showing the world how “boo’d up” they were. The whole “relationship” was allegedly staged, in efforts to troll Tyga and get under his skin.

See post below:-
https://litifyed.com/i-just-wanted-to-see-what-her-pssy-felt-like-soulja-boy-breaks-up-with-blac-chyna/
Re: “I Just Wanted To See What Her P*ssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac by Sirj6864: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please read below it

(1) (Reply)

Come On! Lets Have A Little Sex / Masturbation Talks: Locked In The Hell Gates Of Masturbation - Part 1 / Read How Kenyan Love-vendors Rent Out Their Daughters To Raise School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.